Uttaran

UTTARAN CVS APPRECIATION THREAD (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 20

Page 1 Page 19
Page   of 20

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by phaneeswar

What we can do...when audience are accepting the dirty crap...if we look into TRP chart UT is doing well despite all the crap...if TRP's dip badly then they will do some sensible...
i agree & channel is not ending it just bcoz of TRPs of UT but ended phulwa which was not even closer to 10% of UT or oder show's drag!!AngryAngryAngry
and not just UT luk at TRP chart almost all the crap shows wid kitchen politices or crying heroine or bebas heros or family 4ever in gloom r getting higher TRPs in all the channels!!AngryAngryAngry
and only 3-4 shows like phulwa ,parichay  etc.r gud. parichay is still on-air but phulwa wa sended by channel though PH & CVs &fans don't want it  2end so early. there was still 5-6 months scope  or even more but UT widout nay gud story or scope is dragging like a rubber band!!AngryOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Strawbella

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "UTTARAN CVS APPRECIATION THREAD (Page 20)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Uttran creatives should be eaten by crocodiles alive.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ethereal..tiny15

ethereal..

ethereal..

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

ROFL hav mercy on innocent crocos :p

tiny15

ethereal..

ethereal..

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Cvvvsss...

becoz...

so please 4 godsake...

how???
Well...

Edited by guglu-baby - 24 March 2012 at 3:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSnowmanznursinghcs-07tiny15

TheSnowman

Goldie

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Voldermoth

UT is probably the worst show i have seen and Ichcha's sufferings at the hands of Tapasya and nani are very much on par with Jhanvi's in Saubhagyavati Bhav.

Sadly, many or all shows except BV on Colors lose their plot and a completely different track begins...eg:phulwa
i don't agree wid u on phulwa. bcoz it never lost its plot!!and the way story was created it was meant 2 b like that only!! i think only phulwa never got resorted 2 stupid tracks!!
and in phulwa only this plot can b made & if PH'd enough time then they were planning phulwa's educn & career track also as i'd heard abt it!!!
and PhAb track was essential 2 tie up the loose ends!!and BV it has gone bonkers wen they justified infidelity & now child marriage!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ethereal..Strawbella

ethereal..

ethereal..

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

i don't agree wid u on phulwa. bcoz it never lost its plot!!and the way story was created it was meant 2 b like that only!! i think only phulwa never got resorted 2 stupid tracks!!
and in phulwa only this plot can b made & if PH'd enough time then they were planning phulwa's educn & career track also as i'd heard abt it!!!

[DIV]and PhAb track was essential 2 tie up the loose ends!!and BV it hasgone bonkers wen they justified infidelity & now child marriage!!
rightly said..atleast they didn't claim 'hum aurton ke khilaaf ho rahe atyacharon ka purzor virodh karte hain' crap...bt actually showed a very strong chrctr..

tiny15

znursingh

IF-Dazzler

znursingh

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guglu-baby

Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

ROFL hav mercy on innocent crocos :p

That wold count as EXTREME animal cruelty!!

ethereal..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top