Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Special Epi Discussion Thread || 5th Feb 2011 (Page 38)

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Wow, awesome episode, I am on Kala's side though AS is single handedly responsible for most parts of what happened in that family, kuch toh sharam kiya karo.. U should apologize to ur daughter nd give a rest to the heavenly mother act. SudsAngryAngryAngry........

So much happened today, pehle 5 min mein hi Kala ka parda phasht, can't wait for next week... now gonna run off nd mail to channel people to release daily promos, cya ltr ppl....................

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnirama_2010mussy.jamshedfuzzyface*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingkhushix-Huma-MrsKhan

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiAni

Originally posted by khushix

Originally posted by rama_2010

suds pushing everyone inside... baaji.. kishore... roops..
leela holding suds colar telling him to stop all this
Suds slapped Leela

omg! slapping his own wife..Dead
his own wifeLOL  wanted to slap someone else'sWinkLOLLOL

yea..kishore's wife...LOL

i mean he slapped her for nothing..how low can he get.. he's so dumb.. not even thinkin what wil happen when dutta comes back..LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstNimmi.AbhiAnimussy.jamshedfuzzyfaceHumaGkabeeraspeaking-Huma-

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
 Clap Somehow I feel tonight was an Outstanding episode..This pace made it more interesting...Next week is going to be dhamakay daar...Thanks roopa and rama
Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29AbhiAniskavitha08fuzzyface*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingkhushix-Huma-

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Gripping drama! The episode had an apocalyptic feel to it....! It's going to be a new beginning when Dutta returns to PN!

Waiting for MondayBig smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouterayjstCrystal29AbhiAni-sourire-skavitha08mussy.jamshedMelodiousDreams*dewdrop~pearl*HumaGkabeeraspeakingkhushix-Huma-MrsKhan

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
can i just say AG Was amazing todayyyy!!!! i mean after MR if anyone does these types of scenes well its HER. you could see the hate in her eyes. you could see the fear and you could see the anger! she needs to take a bow today!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouterayjst-sourire-Crystal29AbhiAnisub_rosamussy.jamshedskavitha08fuzzyfaceMelodiousDreams*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingkhushix-Huma-MrsKhan

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

yea..kishore's wife...LOL

i mean he slapped her for nothing..how low can he get.. he's so dumb.. not even thinkin what wil happen when dutta comes back..

I was actually laughing yesterday at his dialogue to Kala...he said himself that who can ever dare to think that they can take Bhau's place in Patil Wadi and the fool didn't think of himself or Kala LOL Subconscious, I guess...they know Dutta will bajao their band when he comes back so they're holding on tooth and nail...even Kala herself said that he'll shoot them point blank at a 'chauraha' if he comes back and finds out about everything...

Looking forward to reading everyone's comments on the episode today! :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnisub_rosafuzzyface*dewdrop~pearl*HumaGkhushix-Huma-

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Kala knows that she has D's weakness in her hands AS and Nakku mianly as well as baazi and the rest of the clan. she actually  has the power right not to hit D where it hurts exactly. because first of the mental and emotional blow hes going to recieve when he finds out its his beloved kala tai behind this. that will shatter him to see the hate she has for him. thats going to weaken him and the fact that the clan is with her is going to weaken him physically. this is the women he practically worshipped after AS. this is going to be one DEEP blow to him because the past 25 years will just seem like a lie to him i wonder weill be stoic or actually break down. and he cant even hurt kala because depsite what she did and said she was this tai and he loved her and respected her immensely. and suds he might slap but not too much harm becuasehe is leelas hubby at the end of the day. gosh D's reaction to this is going to be amazing to see

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstNimmi.-sourire-Crystal29AbhiAniskavitha08sub_rosafuzzyfaceMelodiousDreams*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingkhushix-Huma-

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Haila ...  what an epi .. I was excepting a showdown .... the fall of Kala ..

Ok we did see the fall , but the fall was to lowest of low ... But I did not  get to see  the triumph of the good .. Where the hell was D …

Seema Angryback off woman …Leave D … he is needed here at PN … Ok ! D , we LTL chicks will  tie Seema nd join ur team .

I am ever ready with my Boots , hockey stick , pepper spray nd other weapons in my back pack ….

Oh! please leave Suds to me .....I want to chop off Sud's head nd knock off all his flashlights …… .. Ouch

Nd at last …kishore stood up …But as it was his first time standing up ….he was that good … Boy u can do better ..

Leela nd Roops at last u found ur brains and conscience .....to speak up  … Good but its too  late 

AS  … Let it be … All I can say ..why did u faint when r supposed to … Maybe then u could emotionally used against Kala .But u …Uff

Baji …mwah love u … such ture and awesome friend .

Naku …sherni was good but the best

Over all a good epi  ..but not the best , not what I wanted to see ..looking forward to Monday nd an @$$ kicking  D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimIsHeZ.x

Go to top