Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 👏 Somehow I feel tonight was an Outstanding episode..This pace made it more interesting...Next week is going to be dhamakay daar...Thanks roopa and rama
😃
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Gripping drama! The episode had an apocalyptic feel to it....! It's going to be a new beginning when Dutta returns to PN!

Waiting for Monday😃
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
can i just say AG Was amazing todayyyy!!!! i mean after MR if anyone does these types of scenes well its HER. you could see the hate in her eyes. you could see the fear and you could see the anger! she needs to take a bow today!
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: khushix

yea..kishore's wife...😆

i mean he slapped her for nothing..how low can he get.. he's so dumb.. not even thinkin what wil happen when dutta comes back..

I was actually laughing yesterday at his dialogue to Kala...he said himself that who can ever dare to think that they can take Bhau's place in Patil Wadi and the fool didn't think of himself or Kala 😆 Subconscious, I guess...they know Dutta will bajao their band when he comes back so they're holding on tooth and nail...even Kala herself said that he'll shoot them point blank at a 'chauraha' if he comes back and finds out about everything...

Looking forward to reading everyone's comments on the episode today! :)
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kala knows that she has D's weakness in her hands AS and Nakku mianly as well as baazi and the rest of the clan. she actually  has the power right not to hit D where it hurts exactly. because first of the mental and emotional blow hes going to recieve when he finds out its his beloved kala tai behind this. that will shatter him to see the hate she has for him. thats going to weaken him and the fact that the clan is with her is going to weaken him physically. this is the women he practically worshipped after AS. this is going to be one DEEP blow to him because the past 25 years will just seem like a lie to him i wonder weill be stoic or actually break down. and he cant even hurt kala because depsite what she did and said she was this tai and he loved her and respected her immensely. and suds he might slap but not too much harm becuasehe is leelas hubby at the end of the day. gosh D's reaction to this is going to be amazing to see
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Haila ...  what an epi .. I was excepting a showdown .... the fall of Kala ..

Ok we did see the fall , but the fall was to lowest of low ... But I did not  get to see  the triumph of the good .. Where the hell was D …

Seema 😡back off woman …Leave D … he is needed here at PN … Ok ! D , we LTL chicks will  tie Seema nd join ur team .

I am ever ready with my Boots , hockey stick , pepper spray nd other weapons in my back pack ….

Oh! please leave Suds to me .....I want to chop off Sud's head nd knock off all his flashlights …… ..

Nd at last …kishore stood up …But as it was his first time standing up ….he was that good … Boy u can do better ..

Leela nd Roops at last u found ur brains and conscience .....to speak up  … Good but its too  late 

AS  … Let it be … All I can say ..why did u faint when r supposed to … Maybe then u could emotionally used against Kala .But u …Uff

Baji …mwah love u … such ture and awesome friend .

Naku …sherni was good but the best

Over all a good epi  ..but not the best , not what I wanted to see ..looking forward to Monday nd an @$$ kicking  D

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks rama and roopa for update. Will watch it when it is up in YT.
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was an amazing episode ....

Ashka at her best...in each and every scene she showed the true madness , the hatred , and each and every thing that she did she accepted that with madness , she acted like a drunk so well, 

in front of the mirror imagining dutta her acting was inexpressible by words a must watch ...the best thing was the creatives did not make the scene where baji is standing but they showed it like dutta....we audience can see the difference right but no they made kala mad she was hallucinating taking baji's shadow as dutta's but actually baji was standing there but to her eyes it was dutta ...wonderfully shot scene👏
san121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just watched the episode. Loved it. Specially want to mention the superb acting of aksha. she really a very good actress. 

But waiting for monday. All dutta's boys have taken side of kala. when dutta will back , what will happen? 😲 

Praying to Bappa..........
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

Suds is the lowest of the low. Seriously, this guy has gone to raising his hand now?!

he just din slap leela but when she questioned him...he said u shut up 
or else i will kill u right here😲 i think leela will shoot suds herself in the final showdown or else will herself die how can she take the embarrassment  of having a husband like him...😡😛