top three iz already decided in jdj... - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
i would love to see non dancers at the top three.. would like to see sushant ankita etc exit.
Originally posted by Rapier

Yana is better than Ragini and that's that! I like the other two they have put in the top three though...Chang and Sushant!

i will not say yana is better, she is been there bec of salman as most of the time crowd watch salman than yana.!
Originally posted by lathika4u

i will not say yana is better, she is been there bec of salman as most of the time crowd watch salman than yana.!

but yana herself is a better dancer than ankita.
want Sushi to win dis season..:)n Anki to b in finale with him..:)n dn't mind to see Chang with them..dis is my top 3:)
Originally posted by lathika4u

its all about dance not about crowd
I want to see Ragini in Top 3 along with Sushant and Chang 😛
salman and yaana they r awesome but they mostly do contemp i have hardly see them doing any indian dance well i am gonna wait for this week n btw salman is hot!!! so its not like i dunt like salyaana its just that they always do contemp while Ragini has always done something new
I would love to see three non-dancers who emerged as dancers in JDJ.........

Chang
Ragini
Mahi.......................

I know these three will not be the ones...........
But,no offence................But,these three truly deserve the most...........  

Edited by --Saaki-- - 13 years ago
@saaki..i agree wid u abt chang,Ragini cos the improvement dey showed is amazinggg frm 1st epi to now but Mahi i dunno she really improved but thing is she does mostly lifts etc...except for TKT performance in all her performances she never actually had more footwork at all only lifts(i maybe wrong but dis is all i noticed)..lifts are very important for a impactful performance but at the same time footwork should be equal which mahi is really weak at(check out her chori chupke performance u'll get it)
I feel Ankita should be there instead of Ragini, she is more of a soulful dancer than Ragini! Sushant and Chang are a no brainer, Mahii is also improved.  Yana is physically good, but not very emotional or good with expressions.