3I...Darr ki jhalak, Dooriyan kab Talak...Maahi!!

Posted: 13 years ago
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4[/YOUTUBE]

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago

Index:

Vinu kholenge raaz in Apna Andaaz: (Vinu's Sexy Spoilers):

we idiots can love maneet
we idiots can hate maneet
but we idiots cannot ignore maneet

loved the epi....with each kiss-miss scene their lips r coming closer....i am hoping by couple more such scenes we will get the actual kiss 😍

well....maan will be maan always....he doesnt like to watch movies but for geet he makes her movie watching extra special....maneet love story from maan himself....wat cud be a better treat for maneetians....
it was an awesome concept and the dialogue was beautiful....i cud relive each moment of their journey....
maan's life was  void....aimless, emotionless, colourless, dreamless life...and geet brings into his life the seven colors of the rainbow...she teaches him to love again, she teaches him to dream the most beautiful dreams....she teaches him to see the world thru colored glass....

life can be so beautiful...falling in love can be so ecstatic, being in love can be so intoxicating....all these and more has now become the essence of his life....
the MSK who once hated emotions....is now the most emotional person on earth...whose world is now centered upon the happiness of one person he loves more than himself....
and now their future is waiting to be brushed with new colours with the arrival of the baby who will take their relationship to another level....

another fake jhagra to convince dadi y they r sleeping in seperate rooms...seems maan cannot trust himself to wake up early enuf πŸ˜†

and maan wanting to punish geet for blaming him in front of dadi..."mein apni biwi ko choo to sakta hoon"...at last our tubelight maan realised that touching his wife wont harm the baby *me hopeful now*

honeymoon trip coming up...wow....

i love dadi...maneet romancing all the time...but pretending to fight in front of dadi...and dadi on the other hand is leaving no stone unturned to bring them tog....interesting situation....

i hope the stalker shows his face soon...so that maan can break his nose...
"Filmi dhun pe dekh ke tujhko ,Seeti roz bajaau
Bohot dino se soch raha tha, Film main tujhe dikhaau
Shukarwaar ki shaam haseen hain ,Nayi nayi ye film lagi hain
Garmi ki na hogi tension ,Theater hain wo air conditioned
Film 'Haseen wo jaaneman" hai, Ye filmo mein number one hain
Govinda hai hero uska, aur Madhuri heroine hai
Pichali seat ki do tikte hain,Gup chup pyar karenge yaara πŸ˜‰
"
Koi mujhe yeh Batao....
Dadi unki Family Member hai na???
Unki sabse badi well-wisher then why are they hiding what the Doctor said from Her????I am sure she will understand and also maybe give them tips of how things can be managed staying in the same room???πŸ˜‰

During the Movie
Maan-was in the Dark...
Just Like his past outlook on Life...Full of  Gloominess and colorless
Geet-was in the Light.....
Just Like her outlook on life, to find a a ray of light and to spread one...
Them walking to each other and him coming into the Light showed how she had brought light into his lonely and dark world....She is the
moonlight that shines upon him....
Today he loves life...
he feels alive..to the very core...and Geet made him feel that.....

The change Geet brought into his life, who was a loner who was khafa with life is amazing.....Maan who is a man of few words gave a monologue...its a Huge thing....On their First Confession Night...he asks her permission to allow him to make him a part of her life...Today he thanks her for making him apart of her life....CV's beautiful Thought put in there.......Loved the way you guys did it....

In the Bedroom Seq......
GC was really Good.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Kissing ko maine Goli Maar Di....as i am sure they will Never Do it.......Ek Normal Kiss other than the papa kiss is never going to happen....
The scene of Maan collecting his blanket and pillow, hastily kissing her good night and asking her to call up was also done very well. GC was too good hereπŸ‘

The New Track
Geet asking about "Aage ki kahani"
And Maan saying abt the "Naya kirdaar"
Of course Maan means their baby but HUM AUDIENCE ke liye toh ek spoiler tha....WE know it signifies a new character Hmm...double meaningπŸ˜ƒ
Very nice...new character which will fill their lives with a new color...The color can be bright making their lives beautiful...or the color can be Dull making MAANEET come close together and emerging more BRIGHTπŸ˜‰

Just a thought.....
Okay Guys....With each passing day mujhe ab yakeen ho raha hai ki the Intruder is not a new Character😊
Maan ne Geet ko un dono ki poori Past narrate karke sunaya...How together they with each other by their side, they came out of their past......the NAYA Kirdaar mentioned was the Baby (From Maan's POV)....but actually the baby was also a part of their Past...in the entire journey he/she was there....
So what if the Naya Kirdaar is actually a person from their past....
What if we are gonna get a Combo of Maan's and Geet's Past as the so called INTRUDER(S)???
(Just trying to crack the code in all possible ways)...😳

I don't like this typical biwi avatar of Geet
 Handing him his wallet, "ghar jaldi aa jaiyega", "har waqt kaam" and all that. I hope they dont turn her up into a HOUSEWIFE.....and after all for a change why not see the true spirit of a liberated Woman
Office Romance in a different set-up will look Good.... I would really like them to run the business together.
I know she is staying at home because of her health, but agar mention kare toh bohat acha hoga...Like Geet getting ready to go to the Office and Maan reminding her of her health and thats why she should not come to Office etc etc

Character Consistency.....Maintained to the core....πŸ‘
DADI-THE MAANEET CUPID
She always does her best to make them come close.....And she still maintains it.....I really love how the CVs have incorporated Dadi into Maaneet's Life and given her role of the Cupid to play it to the Hilt

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
Kiss her, kiss her not, kiss her, kiss her not....
Love you CV's for this slowly slowly jhatkasπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³....
Lage raho!!!!

Check this, it just the fun post:

Wowwwwwwwwww what an episode, mindblowing...Loved the movie idea, too brilliant, lovely...Omg what a scene, loved MSK, Guru rocked, when he hold her and pinned to the cupboard and tried to kiss, but loved it when Daadi came and both departed and started fighting πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I seriously loved it.....

Wow Daadi sending them Shimla...Hai hai hai, me toh bohut happy......Love you CV's, seriously loved the episode.....So third person is ready to come in their life....

Loved their fake fight, too good...Loved the forhead kiss he gave her in hurry lolz...Sub baat ka dhiyan hai...wah MSK tusi great ho....Loved their hug after movie....All in all loved MaanEet/GurTi, hug scene, kiss scene, fake fight scene....Loved every bit of it, and thank god less AAπŸ˜‰...

10/10....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago

thread already??😲okie i hav reserved!πŸ˜›

Dheemi-dheemi aag se ek sholaa bhadakaayaa hai...
door se tumne is dil ko kitanaa tadapaayaa hai....
main ab is dil ke saare aramaan nikaalungaa...
tum ko main churaa lungaa tumase....
dil mein chhupaa lungaa...
aise na mujhe tum dekho....
sine se lagaa lungaa....
tum ko main churaa lungaa tumse...
dil mein chhupaa lungaa...😍

kash aisa kuch hotha...bt den Baba Maan Singh Khurana maynt let dat happen...

Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago

Hellos ....

Aaj sacchi main super saturday tha .. !!! i liked the episode ... OMG!! but again aaj ka episode came with a warning ..
All good times may soon come to an end .. !! 
Maan opening himself up to Geet,  shows he may not do the little things she expects him to, but he wud certainly do things his way, and that would make her happy ! trust only MSK to do something of that sort .... bola tha movie dekhna accha nahi lagta and he made sure they didnt go watch a movie πŸ˜› he has to have his way doesnt he ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Why do i have a feeling these fun fights are going to turn real very soon??? They are enjoying doing this, but very soon a third person will step in who will start controlling the situation ...
The biggest hint was when they showed Maan planning the little surprise for Geet... this gave a feeler of the third entity initially getting away with the little things he has done, because he would be mistaken for Maan ..

For instance, we dont know who locked the door, though Maan was standing there .. Imagine a man who doesnt lock the door of his own bedroom before churaoing moments with his wife, locking the door of some surprise place ... weird na...πŸ˜‰

I think these almost kiss attempts should stop since har kisi ko pata lag gaya hai ke kiss aane waala nahi ... i have a better idea .. may be they should start doing other things .. like Maan taking care of Geets pregnancy .. or him making breakfast for her in bed or may be noticing a slight bulge in her tummy and telling her how much he is looking forward to the baby ... yes they want dadi to know they are fighting, but when they are together their time can be used more productively, instead of reminding one another they are putting up and act anyway .. i get the point, you want to tell each other you are not fighting for real .. which why itself is a cute thought, the over confidence that they can never fight but this is what might turn against you ...

dadi wanting them to spend time together was sweet on her part !! Annie is going to Simla, dont tell me she is accompanying Maan and Geet on their honeymoon ... thank god .. they finally showed Arjun reacting ..i had begun to wonder what was wrong with the dude .. i was wondering why he had turned into a stone ..i mean after all the lines he uttered before the wedding ... looks like things will get better there .. 

was talking to momma and BB this evening and we were wondering, why Geet cant be instrumental in helping Annie out .. Geet could feel guilty about the fact she still went ahead with Arjun though Maan always had his doubts .. well this last part was BB's idea and though she doesnt come that often .. i should i must share it with you guys ...

so now, for the stranger guy !! is it someone from Geets past .. an all new entry? or is it someone who is already around her ...!!

My dear dadi needs new age Annie to help her out ... may be plan something to bring the two together .. she should stop doing this alone ...

lets see how they take this forward.. 

Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
Hum Tum picture dekh rahe hon...
Kisi theater ke andar..
Aur bijli chali jaaayyeeee!!!!
Andhera hi andhera ho!!!
Aur haathon mein tere
Sanam haath mera ho!
Bijli Chali jaayeeee!!!
Andhera hi andhera ho!!

Luved the muvi, narrated by Maan...
Finally Maan realized that he can *touch* his wife.. *ahem ahem*
Mannet going to Switzerland or Simla?????
Psst: I hope its Swizz!! I dnt want Annie accompanying them to Simla [Egh! .. truly a Kabab Mein Haddi]

Will update later

Luvz Kads

Edited by Kkadss - 13 years ago
\

Very kiddish
OMG OMG OMG OMG....
I am still in OMG mode....
I am still sinking in OMG MODE......
I was not able to recover from YESTERDAY OMG mode....
You idiots Cvs....you took me again to OMG mode.....
THATS MY OMG MODE I CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT......πŸ˜ƒ

Cvs If you give us these OMG hot hot close kisses ....whoo want kiss anyway......I want kiss on 100th attempt.....given peeche se koi dhaaka de deπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously Take  below it...will add...if I will come out of OM mode
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Maan.....

BAs andheri thi zindagi nahi thi roshni
                                 . zindagi main na hee tha  koi  armaan
                           Tumhe milaya jo kismet ne mujhe
                                   Khushiyan se karvayi tumne pahchaan
                            Zindagi jeena jo seekhya  tumne
                                    MSk jaise  PAthar ko banya tumne insaan
                          aab tumse bahd ke kuch nahi geet
                                      ho gaya hai bas  tumhara yeh Maan

SO Thats what GHSP....is .....ITS DIFFERENT........ITS SOUR and SWEET and its DIFFERENT>.....

SEE its DIFFERENT......what a movie...who thought they will see movie like this...πŸ˜ƒ

Its not there their fault channel has slammed with them 6 days week schedule.....They manage to surprise us 3-4 days a week.. give such extraordinary episode.........which is good std for Indian show after 200 episodes...But still noone want it to let go if they do mistakes  in 1-2 episode for week.....

I am addicted to GHSP was much as I was months back

Dadi pleae humare maneet ek mauka de do....
Maneet ki kissing position peeche se dhaaka de do....🀣

res
hum jayenge moviue dekhne theater ke andar
but to control out feeling
we will play there too sankes and ladderπŸ˜†

Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
thread already 😲

Guess Idiots
Movie jaayenge / Movie nahin jaayengeπŸ˜† 
Edited by killerkinrul - 13 years ago