Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

box of tissues (Page 2)

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atikna

Originally posted by kchitra77

oh yes Su n Anu i have already started using it after only seeing the promo....iam so so so sad dunno how iam going to console ShravanCry!!! How happy we were sometime back n queueing upto take him to the storeroom but now we r all together in this to lend him our shoulders to cry on!!! Anu n Su get ready to give him ideas on how to make Sachi remember him n bring them together....so when Shravan becomes happy again his store room will be waiting Big smile

you mean promo or precap?
oops sorry Anki my mistake its precap...i edited it.....forgive me for raising ur hopes even for  a second!!!LOL

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by atikna

oh yes Su n Anu i have already started using it after only seeing the promo....iam so so so sad dunno how iam going to console ShravanCry!!! How happy we were sometime back n queueing upto take him to the storeroom but now we r all together in this to lend him our shoulders to cry on!!! Anu n Su get ready to give him ideas on how to make Sachi remember him n bring them together....so when Shravan becomes happy again his store room will be waiting Big smile

you mean promo or precap?
oops sorry Anki my mistake its precap...i edited it.....forgive me for raising ur hopes even for  a second!!!LOL

yeah chitra you raised my hopes like anything

but anyways no harms done come to chatbox

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index