Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivi and Viren in Scene #1

Poll Question: Did Viren know Nivi from Scene #1??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
7 [13.73%]
44 [86.27%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
When Viren was giving dupatta or the knife scene in their first scene his eyes spoke volumes..... I saw the scene repeatedly and feel that he felt the connection on that day itself!! What do you think??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafananjaani07

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
No he doesn't know her ...also he wondred in jagrata incident as nivi's identity is disclosed...bt ther is a confusion prevailing abt viren's knowledge of nivedita in past???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
When Viren's parents send that gang of thugs to beat up Keshav, Viren came on the scene to help Nivi defeat the thugs, that was the first meeting right, No he didn't know who he was helping he was just being a good Samaritan. He helped defeat the thugs and told her to get her father to the hospital herself, as he had to be elsewhere, but he was going to the hospital too, why didn't he allow Keshav to be strapped to him and drop him at he hospital too, after all he was going the same way to see Dada Saib. 
ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
@ WintersBloom  its his eagerness to  see dadaji and also he didn't knew about keshav...

anjaani07

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nivrenkajalwa

@ WintersBloom  its his eagerness to  see dadaji and also he didn't knew about keshav...

@Nivrenkajalwa what do you mean he didn't know about Keshav, i remember he told Nivi, see to your father yourself, you have delayed me enough...LOL 

The thugs were really stubborn and he was eager to be off, but he knew where he was going...i.e.the hospital, Keshav needed to go to the hospital, why not help her further? At the time I thought, something is strange about Viren's character.  Weird behavior. 
anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WintersBloom

When Viren's parents send that gang of thugs to beat up Keshav, Viren came on the scene to help Nivi defeat the thugs, that was the first meeting right, No he didn't know who he was helping he was just being a goodSamaritan. He helped defeat the thugs and told her to get her father to the hospital herself, as he had to be elsewhere, but he was going to the hospital too, why didn't he allow Keshav to be strapped to him and drop him at he hospital too, after all he was going the same way to see Dada Saib.

hiya, I don't think he consciously knew her then but there was a look in his eyes when he saved her from falling off the bridge...definitly a connection btwn them in some unknowing way!!

Also I think he went to the house first & then they (him & Sid) went hospital in the ambulance together right? So he wasn't going straight to the hospital so couldnt hav taken KS anyway.

ZaykebazzAnanya

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Originally posted by WintersBloom

When Viren's parents send that gang of thugs to beat up Keshav, Viren came on the scene to help Nivi defeat the thugs, that was the first meeting right, No he didn't know who he was helping he was just being a goodSamaritan. He helped defeat the thugs and told her to get her father to the hospital herself, as he had to be elsewhere, but he was going to the hospital too, why didn't he allow Keshav to be strapped to him and drop him at he hospital too, after all he was going the same way to see Dada Saib.

hiya, I don't think he consciously knew her then but there was a look in his eyes when he saved her from falling off the bridge...definitly a connection btwn them in some unknowing way!!

Also I think he went to the house first & then they (him & Sid) went hospital in the ambulance together right? So he wasn't going straight to the hospital so couldnt hav taken KS anyway.

@anjaani07, i don't think the question is if it was love at first site, rather did he know Nivi when he saw her when he first came to Shimla.

I did feel the whole rescuing the damsel in distress happening after that scene, and I thought at the time Nivi's going to have two beau's & I was right, Divya and Sid's wedding day was such an explosion of shocks, Sid arguing with her at the mandir (where they married without witnesses before), you love me and putul still denying it, he driving off, then hitching a plan with Viren lets do it lets get married, Sid's face when he was told as he was about to reveal his love for Nivi too. Anguish Sid, good TV...LOL 

anjaani07

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
I agrre wid asma . Viren didn't go 2 Hospital directlyy , He came 2 Sood house 1st n frm there they went 2 d hospital So he couldn't hav took KS wid him .

NO Viren surelyy didn't know at tht time ki She is Nivi but yes Becozz He n his soul always loved his childhood best frend NiVEDITA ,n becozz she was actualyy Nivi He had tht kashish of love always frm his side wheenever he met her as stranger .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KW_lovezanjaani07

Go to top