Gopi and Ahem - UpDate - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Jake-neil

mom, u rok as always.. But i dont want to pollute this "sacred" threadπŸ˜†
I even removed my shoes n covered my head while posting here.. Upkeeping sanctity..

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

ps - is that you in the pic?  
Originally posted by saomom

1.  Do not patronize me.  I am not your dear.  

2.  Tolerance does not equal agreement or acceptance.  I love how you scream for tolerance, but when someone says something that you don't agree with you are right there to let them know they are wrong.  Practice what you preach.

3.  You are absolutely correct.  I do not own this place.  I don't want to own this place.  I want 'this place' to be what it has been so far - a fun, friendly, welcoming place where people from all walks of life can come together and enjoy one another.  We have built a virtual family here and people from all across the globe are are members of this family.  We have different educations, income brackets, religious beliefs, political views and yet, we have managed to care for each other.

4. "...when you have started to live in this world."  Interesting.  I would bet I have 'lived in this world" a lot longer than you have.  I think I'm pretty broadminded.  If you knew anything about me, you would know that if anyone on this forum didn't 'belong' here, it would be me.

ps - Jake and Diya generally provide the fun around here - and we love them for it.

Mom, the forum won't be same without you, don't you ever say that you don't belong here...
😊..... don't worry Mom, one person or two don't define a society... we come to have fun here and fun we will haveπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

🀣 🀣 🀣

ps - is that you in the pic?
yeah.. Thats me..
Originally posted by upasana.diya

Mom, the forum won't be same without you, don't you ever say that you don't belong here...
😊..... don't worry Mom, one person or two don't define a society... we come to have fun here and fun we will haveπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

No worries.  I feel like I belong here!  I just trying to say that I don't fit the forum's 'demographic'.  Not by any stretch of the imagination... πŸ€£

No worries.  I feel like I belong here!  I just trying to say that I don't fit the forum's 'demographic'.  Not by any stretch of the imagination... πŸ€£

ROFL... mom, you are too much... just cmae from shopping and saw that this thread has turned into a war zone... lolzzz
@Diya - The war is only one sided. πŸ˜†

@Jake - I have a red car too...πŸ˜†    I have to admit that I'm a bit disappointed I can't see your face...😭
Edited by saomom - 13 years ago
@di
i think war zone is an understatement.. I think i could change this to a chat thread.. ROFL
Originally posted by Jake-neil

@di
i think war zone is an understatement.. I think i could change this to a chat thread.. ROFL

Just going to suggest that you intolerant people move this discussion to the GupShup.  Oops, did I say that out loud?πŸ˜†  Sorry, must've been talking about myself.
Edited by saomom - 13 years ago
@mom
i had a better pic up.. But di, made me change it.. Blame her.. And sben said the car is a lot better than me.. ROFL
i agree with sADhli, i like the car tooπŸ˜‰