India-Forums

Where are all the Terence fans gone?? (Page 3)

Its_Sash Goldie
Its_Sash
Its_Sash

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Hello everyone! I am here Big smile

Hi Akanna.... its really good to see you making an effort to gather all TL fans. Smile

Actually initially I used to be a regular visitor of this forum but there was hardly any activityConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akannamazkachazka

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Thank you Sash!! So happy to see ya here!!! I think the activity is missing because TL is not a mentor on the show, but only a judge.. Else there would have been a lot of TL bashers here by now!! And then the TL fans would also jump in... Wink LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Its_Sashmazkachazka

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

Thank you Sash!! So happy to see ya here!!! I think the activity is missing because TL is not a mentor on the show, but only a judge.. Else there would have been a lot of TL bashers here by now!! And then the TL fans would also jump in... Wink LOL

Big smile a lot of TL bashers? How is that possible? Terrence is the god of dance, he invented dance.......how can he possibly have lot of bashers? Big smile You must be mistaken......Terrence is and should be loved by every living creature on the face of the earth.........Big smile Let me send a message out to every single living creature on the face of the earth right now..........hold on, opening my window, screaming as loud as I can, and done....there I have sent the message to every living creature to love Terrence more then they love themselves.....Big smile
Noor_Ul_Ain Senior Member
Noor_Ul_Ain
Noor_Ul_Ain

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
^^ I was sooo surprised that how come Ankit hasn't posted anything here...and here we go!!
Welcome Ankit jeee.
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Big smile a lot of TL bashers? How is that possible? Terrence is the god of dance, he invented dance.......how can he possibly have lot of bashers? Big smile You must be mistaken......Terrence is and should be loved by every living creature on the face of the earth.........Big smile Let me send a message out to every single living creature on the face of the earth right now..........hold on, opening my window, screaming as loud as I can, and done....there I have sent the message to every living creature to love Terrence more then they love themselves.....Big smile

The living creatures have brains that process normally and they dont take messages from machines that come as screams out of nowhere!! Tongue Those who appreciate Terence dont need any second hand messages as they already know how to assess good from bad!!! Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ain

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

The living creatures have brains that process normally and they dont take messages from machines that come as screams out of nowhere!! Tongue Those who appreciate Terence dont need any second hand messages as they already know how to assess good from bad!!! Cool

Big smile good from bad? oh okay so now we have dancing epic taking place here.....on one side we have Terrence and all his fans who represent all that is good in this world and on the other side we have all the other choreoraphers and theri fans who represent the bad........Big smile so far the bad has been winning as you see other choreoraphers are way more successful in India then Terrence is...some of the names include, Remo, Marzi, Rajeev, Geeta etc...........But as they say good will always win in the end.....so one day all the other choreographers will be out of work and Terrence and his fans will rule the dancing world.........Big smile wow some people do live in a world of their own.......Big smile

Edited by ankit_nyc - 22 February 2011 at 2:39pm
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Some people have such big ego that they cant admit they like TL since they have bashed him non-stop during DID2.. So they try to focus their thoughts and posts on TL, no matter what the thread or forum is about!! They cant help it!! Some kind of self punishment for being helpless to resist liking TL...!!! LOL They want to see supporting posts from original TL fans, and then gets greedy and want more and more!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ain

Padma55 Senior Member
Padma55
Padma55

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Ignore could be best thing to do

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chak Dhoom Dhoom 2 - Team Challenge Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index