Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Televisions new star performer- Rashmi (Page 11)

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by nutmeg7

yeh like 11 yearsLOL
hey san...congrats for your new assignment....Smile

Thanks SoumilSmile I am really happySmile Mithai? HereSmile

can u plz tell what is this for??????????

Ive been signed on by a modelling agencySmile So now I'll be doing shoots for brands and maybe like for TV adverts and stuffSmile Just wanted a new job cos feel life is a bit boring just studying and frankly I wanted another distraction to get off my obsession for Uttaran and the forum.

really...congratsStar....why dont u try a career in acting alsoWinkgood anything is better than this show and forumWink

Yeh might start acting too soon since this agency also promotes their clients to film companies and they said at my age that would be very possible. And unbelievably...I find I care less about Uttaran nowBig smile I mean I still care but I care much lessSmile It will slowlyyy goSmile

grtWinktry hindi soaps alsoWinkbut i must say u shud conc on studes as well coz career in modelling and acting is not that easy to maintainConfusedkeep it as a hobby onlyWinkyeahh i know this show is not worth all the attention from all of usWinkin fact i feel these actors shud give attention to us and not vice versaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nutmeg7

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged

I love Orange JalebisParty My fave!Embarrassed

orange jalebisLOLdo u get them in yellow color also in australiaLOL...vaise hot jalebis with rabri at chandni chowk is a must haveTongueTongueTonguesuper deliciousTongueTongueTongue

U get everything in Australia but u can never get that delicious mouth watering taste u get in India. I aint fond of the yellow colour I just love the orangeEmbarrassed And I Love Kaju katri but its real bad here in AUstralia nothing like the India ones which just make my mouth waterEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nutmeg7rahulvaid1

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged

grtWinktry hindi soaps alsoWinkbut i must say u shud conc on studes as well coz career in modelling and acting is not that easy to maintainConfusedkeep it as a hobby onlyWinkyeahh i know this show is not worth all the attention from all of usWinkin fact i feel these actors shud give attention to us and not vice versaLOL
[/QUOTE]

Well honestly it was my aunt that insisted I try for the profession when I came to India this summer...she was like no u shud try so I was like fine but yeh defs its just on a hobby basis cos it really is a struggle at the start and this is my 12th year so really need to buckle down on studies this year. But yeh at the end of the year when I return to India my Aunt really wants me to try the Indian industry cos according to her I have a better chance thereLOL

nutmeg7rahulvaid1

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged

orange jalebisLOLdo u get them in yellow color also in australiaLOL...vaise hot jalebis with rabri at chandni chowk is a must haveTongueTongueTonguesuper deliciousTongueTongueTongue

U get everything in Australia but u can never get that delicious mouth watering taste u get in India. I aint fond of the yellow colour I just love the orangeEmbarrassed And I Love Kaju katri but its real bad here in AUstralia nothing like the India ones which just make my mouth waterEmbarrassed

oh yesss thin orange jalebis... lovee it...even in pakistan they make delicious jalebis...its the best when its hot!!!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulvaid1

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged

TruePartykaju katli is my favTonguedont u eat street food like gol gappas,alloo tikki, samosas, sevpuriTongueyarrrrrr i feel i shud go and get some nowTongueTongueTonguebut trust me nothing beats ghar mein banaa gajjar kaa halwaTongueTongueTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007SRKLuvrtiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

oh yesss thin orange jalebis... lovee it...even in pakistan they make delicious jalebis...its the best when its hot!!!Big smile

u r in pakistanBig smile
nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged

i like orange more than yellow...waise i love food in general....m a glutton you can say....waise it can be known by my signature alsoTongueTongue

rahulvaid1SRKLuvr

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Well honestly it was my aunt that insisted I try for the profession when I came to India this summer...she was like no u shud try so I was like fine but yeh defs its just on a hobby basis cos it really is a struggle at the start and this is my 12th year so really need to buckle down on studies this year. But yeh at the end of the year when I return to India my Aunt really wants me to try the Indian industry cos according to her I have a better chance thereLOL
[/QUOTE]

OMGLOLguess we dont see u paired opposite nandishLOLit will be more diff than nandish and tinaLOLbut i must say bach kar rehnaa guy has a tendency to flirt with all possible costarsWinkLOL

nutmeg7SRKLuvr

Go to top