Must read and REACT

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
heya peeps...
How s ya all..
I hope having fun..

So finally abhiya are back to square one with only difference that pia knows the reason for abhay maintaining distance..and only difference that..both of them know that they are madly in love with each other and can fight the whole world when it comes to protecting their love[rofl ..this line suits more to abhay..]..as pia is her self 100 gram pack.ROFLhow will she protect abhay :):)....

But who knows ..pia is chota packet bada dhamal..ROFL..

Chandeena...haha...looking at hasina's face i was singing.."tujhe aksa beach ghuma du aa chalti kya.ROFL.ROFL.

Chacha ki chai pila du aa chalti kya.ROFL."

and chandu baba was...*haye*ROFL

he dint rotate his neck randomly yesterdayROFL..

I can understand..mundi[head] itni ghumayega to fracture hi hoga..ROFL.common wealth ka medal nahi milegaROFL..

Looking at abhay..i was singing..
"pia tu .......ab to aa jaa... Shola ban ke meri pyas bujha ja.."
abhay..! Boy..am with ya..sari girls aisi hi hoti hai[mere jaisiROFL]..puri rat wait karayi..

Mere baby ko thand lag gayi..ROFL...
Nah..he is not my baby.:) he is T's babyROFL..
He is my vampire and i am his vampirni.*by god its true*.
Ok ok girls..dont kill me for this... I know i can see you all with your bats[abhay wala bat nahi..wood wala]..trying to get me clean boldROFL

so enough of my irritating you with my crap..lets come back to the point...

Pyar ki yeh ek kahani has 5 position on chaskameter..

So cant you all get out of your blankets and maintain this position for our abhiya...

Plish..its a humble request to all pkyekians to comment as much as possible on articles..to hit the chaskameter button every time you log in..and to comment on vivian's and suku's page...plish plish do this na.. . :) :) :) i hope you got me...

Do as much as you can as today is saturday.. :) :) ok now i need permission to leave..have a test tomorrow..wish me good luck..tc...:)

Edited by SimplyAparajita - 04 February 2011 at 8:58pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti4everMavi18meaw-Sonia--monica-AnamikaSJainkaushiki9-HJ-RB81Simi1711TOTAL-ROMANTICanshraBefikre

-monica- IF-Dazzler
-monica-
-monica-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
ROFL
Aparajita, great post dear. Loved it.
Can't be online so often these days as my final xm's coming. But still will try to comment on the articles and hit chaskameter button whenever i log-in.
All the best for tomorrow's test.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SimplyAparajita

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

heya peeps...
How s ya all..
I hope having fun..

So finally abhiya are back to square one with only difference that pia knows the reason for abhay maintaining distance..and only difference that..both of them know that they are madly in love with each other and can fight the whole world when it comes to protecting their love[rofl ..this line suits more to abhay..]..as pia is her self 100 gram pack.ROFLhow will she protect abhay :):)....

But who knows ..pia is chota packet bada dhamal..ROFL..

Chandeena...haha...looking at hasina's face i was singing.."tujhe aksa beach ghuma du aa chalti kya.ROFL.ROFL.

I can understand..mundi[head] itni ghumayega to fracture hi hoga..ROFL.common wealth ka medal nahi milegaROFL..

abhay..! Boy..am with ya..sari girls aisi hi hoti hai[mere jaisiROFL]..puri rat wait karayi..

Mere baby ko thand lag gayi..ROFL...
Nah..he is not my baby.:) he is T's babyROFL..
He is my vampire and i am his vampirni.*by god its true*.
Ok ok girls..dont kill me for this... I know i can see you all with your bats[abhay wala bat nahi..wood wala]..trying to get me clean boldROFL

so enough of my irritating you with my crap..lets come back to the point...

Pyar ki yeh ek kahani has 5 position on chaskameter..

So cant you all get out of your blankets and maintain this position for our abhiya...

Plish..its a humble request to all pkyekians to comment as much as possible on articles..to hit the chaskameter button every time you log in..and to comment on vivian's and suku's page...plish plish do this na.. . :) :) :) i hope you got me...

Do as much as you can as today is saturday.. :) :) ok now i need permission to leave..have a test tomorrow..wish me good luck..tc...:)

APARAJITHA.....!! you are such a sweetheart..tumne meri dil ki baat keh di..yaar..I so so wanted do say teh same to all ..We PKYEK ians need to keep this in mind always that we have to VOTE VOTE VOTE..not only DROOL & SIGH etc etc..LOLEmbarrassed...

AND VERY IMP NOTE..to great writers in this forum liek Chakku, Ritzi..Poca,,..ka7eela...Chillz..aditz.....and many many more..(sorry I keep forgetting namez..) I want all ..I MEAN ALL PKYEKians..ABHIYA lovers ...to request a SPECIAL VIVU & SUKU (ABHIYA) inetrview..in IF & Also SBS & SBB etc..CAN WE PLEASE DO THAT..?? How I dont .know....but..if brainy minds like you help ..I think we should come out with One..!!!

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 04 February 2011 at 9:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SimplyAparajitaBefikre

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
nice post

yup v need 2 maintain at 5

nd yesterday i thought abhay was driving in d day before yesterday episode

but in d morning he was parked outside

i guess "pia ka pyaar khich laya"Embarrassed

SimplyAparajita

Dibs.on.Sid Goldie
Dibs.on.Sid
Dibs.on.Sid

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Zor ka Jatka Haseena ko zore se Laga hai LagaLOL

SimplyAparajita

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
ya even i felt hasina

"bhoot bhoot chilane na lage to accha"
LOL

SimplyAparajita

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
all d bstttttttttt dear........
u r so fuuny . ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@ Chandeena...haha...looking at hasina's face i was singing.."tujhe aksa beach ghuma du aa chalti kya.ROFL.ROFL.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

u made my day, i was very upset 2day bt now i m felling veryyyyyyyyy relaxed...............

thankkkkkkkkkkkk uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Hug

Edited by kaushiki9 - 04 February 2011 at 11:34pm
Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged

i loved d humour in ur post.......!

pia tu ab to aaja.... LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ LOL

kaushiki9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index