Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem - Inhumane ways of High and mighty (Page 3)

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eesha2

Originally posted by Jake-neil

and i am gonna rescue gopi, so that even when he realise gopi's worth... gopi wont be available...

Go for it Jake! Rescue away. While you're at it give Ahem a couple of black eyes!Ouch

go for it Bro.... your sisters will support you in holding back the Modi's

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WintersBloom

For ages, well a couple of months, we were all predicting the scenario will play out like this; Hetal and Kokila will not let Gopi leave the house as they gone too attached to her or that Aham will ask Gopi to stay on for his mothers health when she packs to leave on her on.

Because we all realise Kokila trapped Gopi in this marriage and destroyed her life, but now the CV's have surprised us and she is going to leave, is it such a bad thing she leaves, ignore that she is going to stay at Urmila's house. 

I know Nafisa... there is no worse fate than Urmila's house and Urmila...
but i want to see if Kinjal will be able to handle her...

One thing different here is Koki can shout at Rashi, since Rashi can give her nothing..
Urmi if she shouts at Kinjal, Koki will just ignore it and say... its a matter of your house, i won't get involved

suk19

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
@di... offcourse i like gopi's character... but rashi is my first choice...
@Dr. E... black and blue Eye... dont worry

suk19

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

For ages, well a couple of months, we were all predicting the scenario will play out like this; Hetal and Kokila will not let Gopi leave the house as they gone too attached to her or that Aham will ask Gopi to stay on for his mothers health when she packs to leave on her on.

Because we all realise Kokila trapped Gopi in this marriage and destroyed her life, but now the CV's have surprised us and she is going to leave, is it such a bad thing she leaves, ignore that she is going to stay at Urmila's house. 

One thing different here is Koki can shout at Rashi, since Rashi can give her nothing..
Urmi if she shouts at Kinjal, Koki will just ignore it and say... its a matter of your house, i won't get involved

Another failed plan by Urmila. She miscalculated that Kokila will go lightly on Rashi, otherwise Kinjal gets it. also she forgets Dhawal will probably want to keep his wife relatively happy (staying like a Queen) and not like a drudge. Jigar respects his elders and trusts Hetal will not be too hard on Rashi, and he would never step in, but Dhawal just might when Urmila goes too crazy with Kinjal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diyasuk19

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

@diya,,,
well said..Aham gonna die...and i'll kill him for sure if he does not change his attitude soon

count me in hun... i will accompany you in flattening his arrogant nose

thanx diya and eesha....for being on my side...
now i'll see who will save "Arrogant" Modi Son Angry

upasana.diyasuk19

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
I'm arguing it's not such a bad idea for Gopi to leave.

suk19

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Another failed plan by Urmila. She miscalculated that Kokila will go lightly on Rashi, otherwise Kinjal gets it. also she forgets Dhawal will probably want to keep his wife relatively happy (staying like a Queen) and not like a drudge. Jigar respects his elders and trusts Hetal will not be too hard on Rashi, and he would never step in, but Dhawal just might when Urmila goes too crazy with Kinjal.

@bold....thats just perfect plan by Kokila to Keep balance in the story and Spice in the meal for us..
as we love Rashi getting scolding from Kokila and now another fun part will be how Kinjal will tame Urmila and then when urmila will try to get Koki on her side she will get just a "Sound" coming from a Deep Empty Well.......
so in short Urmi are Rashi are again trouble by Kagdis....
Badi Kagdi against Chhotu Bugs Bunny...
Chhoti Kagdi...making Badi bunny's life hell.....

@nafisa...here Dhawal gonna play an important role m sure....as he will try to keep Kinjal as much happy as he can..and then Urmila wil have to keep her mouth shut with an unknown fear when dhawal will leave for Mumbai with her Khazane ki chaabi...

upasana.diyasuk19

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged

I'm arguing it's not such a bad idea for Gopi to leave.

Nafisa, we are with you on that count too... but Urmila is a far worse deal if you see it my way...
atleast 80% of Modi family loves Gopi... only exception Ahem
in Urmi's house... only Mamaji and Panna love her, but have no authority... and Urmi will sure make her a naukarani... so though leaving house is a kind of good idea... there could have been better ideas than sending her to Mami's house...

Edited by upasana.diya - 05 February 2011 at 1:07am

suk19

Go to top