Views

Users

Frequent Posters

choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

@diya,,,
well said..Aham gonna die...and i'll kill him for sure if he does not change his attitude soon

Well said Diya and Sadhli. I'm all for giving him a black eye right now. ðŸ˜¡
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
and i am gonna rescue gopi, so that even when he realise gopi's worth... gopi wont be available...
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

and i am gonna rescue gopi, so that even when he realise gopi's worth... gopi wont be available...

Go for it Jake! Rescue away. While you're at it give Ahem a couple of black eyes!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
For ages, well a couple of months, we were all predicting the scenario will play out like this; Hetal and Kokila will not let Gopi leave the house as they gone too attached to her or that Aham will ask Gopi to stay on for his mothers health when she packs to leave on her on.

Because we all realise Kokila trapped Gopi in this marriage and destroyed her life, but now the CV's have surprised us and she is going to leave, is it such a bad thing she leaves, ignore that she is going to stay at Urmila's house. 
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

@diya,,,
well said..Aham gonna die...and i'll kill him for sure if he does not change his attitude soon

count me in hun... i will accompany you in flattening his arrogant nose
upasana.diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

@Jake - now i know whom your heart desires... aakhe kuch kehti hai par dil ki boli to kabhi kabhi hi sunayi deti hai

eyes might say something, but the words of the heart come forth only sometimes

upasana.diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eesha2

Go for it Jake! Rescue away. While you're at it give Ahem a couple of black eyes!

go for it Bro.... your sisters will support you in holding back the Modi's
upasana.diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: WintersBloom

For ages, well a couple of months, we were all predicting the scenario will play out like this; Hetal and Kokila will not let Gopi leave the house as they gone too attached to her or that Aham will ask Gopi to stay on for his mothers health when she packs to leave on her on.

Because we all realise Kokila trapped Gopi in this marriage and destroyed her life, but now the CV's have surprised us and she is going to leave, is it such a bad thing she leaves, ignore that she is going to stay at Urmila's house. 

I know Nafisa... there is no worse fate than Urmila's house and Urmila...
but i want to see if Kinjal will be able to handle her...

One thing different here is Koki can shout at Rashi, since Rashi can give her nothing..
Urmi if she shouts at Kinjal, Koki will just ignore it and say... its a matter of your house, i won't get involved
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@di... offcourse i like gopi's character... but rashi is my first choice...
@Dr. E... black and blue Eye... dont worry
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: upasana.diya

I know Nafisa... there is no worse fate than Urmila's house and Urmila...
but i want to see if Kinjal will be able to handle her...

One thing different here is Koki can shout at Rashi, since Rashi can give her nothing..
Urmi if she shouts at Kinjal, Koki will just ignore it and say... its a matter of your house, i won't get involved

Another failed plan by Urmila. She miscalculated that Kokila will go lightly on Rashi, otherwise Kinjal gets it. also she forgets Dhawal will probably want to keep his wife relatively happy (staying like a Queen) and not like a drudge. Jigar respects his elders and trusts Hetal will not be too hard on Rashi, and he would never step in, but Dhawal just might when Urmila goes too crazy with Kinjal.