I can't blame Esha for slapping me!

glamour_gal28 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I can't blame Esha for slapping me!

Esha-Amrita pow-wow chaptar has been certainly blown out of proportion in Bollywood. According to the confirmed reports, Esha Deol had slapped co-star Amrita on the sets of Pyaare Mohan and even admitted to her act without being apologetic.

But today Amrita is no mood to fan the hatred and trying to close the nip the controvertial episode in the bud.

"It's unfair to blame her but I don't want to say anything more. It's a closed chapter for me," says Amrita Rao speaking about the incident.

According to the onlookers, Amrita had commented on Esha Deol in front of the director and the entire unit while shooting for the film Pyaare Mohan. Esha seemed to have overheard the comment and in a fit of anger, slapped Amrita Rao in front of everyone.

She also refutes charges that were being levelled against her about not being happy with the promos of John Matthew Mathan's Shikhar.

"I was totally misquoted. I am shocked that they have written about it. Why would I be unhappy with John's film? I signed the film because I am a great fan of director John Matthew. His first film Sarfarosh made a huge impact on me. I signed the film because I wanted to work with him. John is a gem of a person," she says.

About Shahid Kapur as a co-actor, she adds, "When I met Shahid for the first time, he was a very dedicated star and wanted to prove himself. Three years down the line, he has created an audience and space for himself. Shahid Kapur is the most comfortable co-actor to work with."

hope u like it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS.ATTITUDE thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
AISE BAAT KI KION K THAPPER KHANA PARAAA 😆