Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tuje kaisa lagta hai?~Maaneet~Thread 1 (Page 9)

Manan-Pani4eva IF-Dazzler
Manan-Pani4eva
Manan-Pani4eva

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmake11

Geet acha batao maine tume garam kiya ke nahi?" teased Maan
Geet nodded "acha tho wo belt kaha gaya?" warned Maan
"Maan aap bedroom main bahut hotttt hai".
Maan was pleased his wife thought he was an animal in bed
love that scene awesome pls cont soonnnnnn

I love that bit tooooo...can't believe its me writing ohhhh Maaneet the things you make us dooooDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurruKiDeewani-

Manan-Pani4eva
Manan-Pani4eva

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Scene 11

Maan woke up early the next day...he was laying down looking at Geet and remembering their wild encountersEmbarrassed...He gently gave her a kiss on her forehead and said "utto Geet hume tayar hokar ghar wapis jana hai"...
"Maan sone do muje nahi jana wapis.."
"Hum ne dadima ko kaha tha ke hum ah rehe hai...agar hum nahi gai tho wo bura mana jai gi"
Geet opened her eyes and got up in a strop..Maan smiled...she must have loved it here he thought.

Both had a bath and got ready...Geet was wearing a red and yellow sari..she looked esquisite and Maan wore his Prada black shirt with blue jeans he looked yumEmbarrassed. They tidied up before leaving and Geet looked around feeling sad she was leaving this place. Maan pulled her away.

On the journey back Geet was quiet which was out of character for her. Maan asked are you missing the cottage? Geet nodded.
"Geet I'm with you and your sad for a cottage, come on yaar!"
"Nahi Maan I just felt upset that i got used to living there and I wish we were there living away from everyone".
"Or you mean you want your wild ways with me..?" Maan winked with a naughty smirkBlushing
"Acha Geet why is that cottage special to you seriously"?
"kyon ki waha par maine ne pehli baar..." she stuttered she didn't know what to say
Maan finished the sentence for her "had s** with me?"Blushing
"Maan!" he just laughed and said "I'm sorry Geet I'm just teasing you..but it is true though!"Wink

The lovely couple arrived home and met dadima that was over the moon to see them. They sat down to eat with dadima and Annie. Annie stared at Geet..Geet realised and she asked "Annie kiya bath hai?"
"Kuch nahi Geet there is something different about you..I can't put my finger on it"
Maan smirked...and Geet thought "oh my God did she notice that I am no longer a virgin but how could she?"LOL Geet looked up and Maan winked at her..."Geet batao kiya huwa tum different kyoo ho?" Geet went red in the face and felt like punching Maan one!Angry

Annie kept looking at Geet and trying to figure out and bingo she noticed faint love bites on Geet's neckShocked Being the smart girl she is she knew no car had broken down they were honeymooning out there! Naughty Maan bhai and Geet she thought let me teach them a lesson. She rang all the girls and Geets friend Pinky she told everyone " sab rath ko aana bara maza aye ga"

All the girls turned up...Annie said lets find Geet...Geet was with Maan and dadima..."Geet tum yaha ho chalo hum sab tum se kuch poochna chate hai...aur Maan bai aap yaha se jaiye its womens gossip.."
Maan bechara had no choice but to leave but he knew they were up to something so he went up and was snooping behing the pillarCool

Ok guys play this song..sorry couldn't get a youtube link

http://www.musicindiaonline.com/album/7-Hindi.../29066-Smuggler__1995_/#/album/7-Hindi.../29066-Smuggler__1995_/

Guys play  the first song bin barsaat ke by Alka Yagnik and Ila arun

Annie started singing "Haddipa tun tara saki ban hukara" and they all joined

Anyway the girls ganged up and Annie told dadima about Geet's love bite..dadima being naughty as she is joined and started singing
"Chupa mat raaz tu batla de o kudiye sehli hai teri sharmana kiya hum se" and all the girls joined in chorus

Geet cringed she knew what they were referring to...they wanted to know about their s** lifeOuch

Geet shyly sang "Anderi rath main dil dhak dhak dharka re bina barsaat ke kal pani barsa re"..Maan smiled she was singing the truth but making it sound so innocent. He was enjoying the fact how Geet will get away with telling her secret..which was not a secret...but she liked to pretend that they didnt do itROFL

Dadima did a small bhangra and sang "haddipa tun tara saki ban hunkara"Dancing

Dadima turned more naughty "bata eh goriye kaise dil darka re haiii bina basaat ke kaise pani barsa re"?Tongue

"Mausam tha pyara pyara kal mila mera dil daara main dekh rehi thi usko wo dekh raha tha mujko thora sa main bhi sarki thora sa wo bhi sarka...uss ne mera baazoo pakra dil mera dhak dhak darka"Embarrassed

Annie joined in and sang "aisi hui chul bul mar gayi bulbul"
Geet then went on "dhar tha jiska wohi bath hogayi pyase mil gaye tho barsaaat ho gai"
Geet buried her face in her hands...Maan looking far away was enjoying Geet's leg being pulled.

The girls were running after Geet because she was trying to escape...these besharam girls were going explicit...
Annie then asked "ye joban kis tera salona ban gaye haaa bata tera tan kaise sona ban gaya"Wink

Geet diplomatically said "shabnum ke sang ta shola main boli na wo bola, jab rang bar ayee jawani payal chanki mar jaani, man hi man ladoo poote tan main anaar se chute main samji jise anari wo nikla bara khiladiBlushing
Annie joined in and sang "aisi hui chul bul mar gayi bulbul"

Geet carried on "main uss ki  bahon main khilona ban gayi piya ne choo liya main sona ban gayi"

Next Pinky asked the daring question about her love biteShockedBlushing she pointed at it and said
"bata tu kaise yoo golaal ho gayi rath bar main hi mala maal ho gayi haiiiii?"

Maan laughed that was she staying back in the MG Lovingmaking Cottage and she still got caught!ROFL

Geet was soooo embarrased she just said what came in her mouth she couldn't think of any excusesD'ohBlushing
"Hai rabba ab kiya boloo kaise wo raaz main koloo?*Geet looking shy*  ye ang piya ke lagna muje par gaya mehga behna...
then she blamed Maan "wo karne laga manmaani hai meri aik na maani..pir nasha kuch aisa charya hai bara maza muje aaya"

Annie smirked and laughed and sang "aisi hui chur bur mar gai bulbul"...Geet was caughtDisapproveCry

Then Geet sang "gudgudaya tho gulaal hogayi pyar paya tho malamaal hogayi"

All of them started Clap and danced around Geet and sang chorus...and kissed her that she had become's Maan's in every which wayBlushing Dadima hugged and kissed her.

Maan from far away smiled that everyone knew that their relationship was sealed now.

Edited by Mahi-Maan - 09 February 2011 at 3:18am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarinlwgeetnehavashistar432Candy_jsgagsyNK4MSK.Naziapp198001leothelionasmi123avantika_singhTinkJiadiyachillrichu26tanya94NoshiMaaneetanky_sTamanna_TJdishbhantazeen_29Be.edgyabina03cherieLovercyum321GurruKiDeewani-seshatreeMsMovieloverShimmerrgangesegbnats0101_Jyothi_libra25Speechless-Veritaserum-sanu3108punjabi.princeshindu4lyfajennkooliioHansaN..hinal..rsroopalimaanseemitzi11monikasethsona-rai-kawaii-sun-naaaaaaaaaShalvepreethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6maaneetsangeldumaspickachukhwaishfanspvd

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
love how the were pulling her leg
poor Geet yu gonner add another
one before start my HW awesome scene

Manan-Pani4eva

Manan-Pani4eva
Manan-Pani4eva

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

love how the were pulling her leg
poor Geet yu gonner add another
one before start my HW awesome scene

LOLLOLLOL your eager!
LOLLOLLOL

by the way i love your sig soooo cuteee reminds me of hum tum Embarrassed

Edited by Mahi-Maan - 08 February 2011 at 6:54pm

mitzi11

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
thanks sweety yeah
i'm eager
Manan-Pani4eva
Manan-Pani4eva

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged

thanks sweety yeah
i'm eager

I will try to update tomorrow..promiseeeeeSmile
rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
wowwwwwwww awesomeeeeeeee
namitasin Senior Member
namitasin
namitasin

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
First of all sory for not commenting on ur previous scene. Well yaar all ur updates r just too good n in this dadi too teasing geet ha not bad well waiting for next update.

Go to top