Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Tuje kaisa lagta hai?~Maaneet~Thread 1 (Page 7)

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
As they were running it began pouring...and Maan grabbed Geet by the waist and lifted her and twirled her around..she was laughing due to not being able to control MSK. Her white clothes became see through and clung to her and Maan looked so hot in his wet lookDay DreamingEmbarrassed
love this part awesome update pls cont soon
spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
wow Maan is so romantic and naughty.......................cont soon and thanks for the pm and one request can u plz add the link too in the pm?????????? thank u..................
khwaishfan IF-Sizzlerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
amazing update....Smile thanks 4 da pm sweety! can u please add da link 2 da update in ur pm.

Edited by khwaishfan - 07 February 2011 at 11:06pm
Whypadhu IF-Dazzler
Whypadhu
Whypadhu

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
awesome
i just love it
only maneet noone is there i just love it
sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
love making in the jungle ... ahem ahem ...  nice .... Blushing

Desigirl144 Senior Member
Desigirl144
Desigirl144

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Oh my Lord!

That was toooo hot for me to handle.. looll i started getting all shyy reading itt.Embarrassed. oomg ,, great jobb though! please PM me the next parts! thanks <3Smile
Mahi-Maan Goldie
Mahi-Maan
Mahi-Maan

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Scene 10

Like little kids they enjoyed themselves in the rain..they had a sweet eyelock with Geet's arms on Maan's shoulder and Maan holding her by the waist. Geet was feeling cold and she said "andar chale?"Blushing Maan's heart skipped a beat..he lifted her the way he had done when Pari had left. Both lovingly looked at each other.

Once they entered the bedroom..both realised they were drenched...Maan asked Geet to shower and dry herself. Geet wondered why Maan had changed his mind about their "lovemaking session"?Confused
Geet showered and put on her nighty.

In the meanwhile Maan had a quick shower, and thought he had ordered some food so lets eat first. Maan had laid the table so romantically with candles lit and red and white roses.

Maan was wearing a white armani t-shirt and black bottoms. Geet was laying on the bed watching her hubby get ready. Maan was fully aware his wife was having a good time eyeing him upBlushing Geet thought what a man! So masculine, so handsome and soooooo sexy. She thought of all of the times she went Silly over him. Maan smirked and said "Maan Singh Khurana ka jadoo abhi bhi asar karta hai?!"

Geet blushed at being caught "nahi main wo main..."
the doorbell rang Maan went to recieve the food. He laid it out and called Geet. Both enjoyed the food and  later were watching tv both holding hands and alternating putting their heads on each other's shoulders.

It was 12am Maan said Geet lets go sleep tomorrow we are going home...Geet looked disappointedBroken Heart Maan was still holding Geet's hand and stood up and pulled her up. Maan raised Geet's hand over his shoulder and led the way..it seemed they were doing some classic dance move.

They both reached their bedroom and Maan thought ok today i won't tangofy her. Before Maan could reach the bed she called him out softly "Maan"..he looked at with curiousity..she leapt at him and hugged him...oh how he loved that! He smelt her hair and touched it lovingly. Maan was confused why his wife had acted like this..it wasn't like her.
"Geet kiya hua tum teek ho?"
"nahi...muje..muje.." she was lost for wordsLOL
"Batoa bhi na..." Maan became serious and worried
Geet placed her arms on Maans shoulders and Maan in his MSK style looked at that.
"Maan muje bahut sardi lagi hai."Ouch
"Acha tho main tumare liye garma garam chai lata hoo.D'oh." he was about to walk off but Geet hugged him from behind
"Maan muje chai nahi..muje aap chahiye garam karne ke liye"Blushing
Maan was flabbergastedShocked he suddenly turned around, but it was such a huge turn on and he looked at her teasingly. He noticed she was wearing a robe so he with his long thin sexy hand untied it and with his one finger hooked her mangulsutra and pulled her closer to him.
"Geet tho main aaj kuch bhi kar sakta hoo.." he traced her face with his one hand holding her waist with the other.
Geet nodded "bahut pyar karti ho mujse?" Geet nodded again "Nahi Geet muje tumare moo se sunana hai...you love me?" Geet didn't answer. Maan slipped her silk maroon robe and by now she was wearing a short arm nighty. Maan used the belt of her robe and tied up Geet's hands.
"Maan ye kiya aap kar rehe hai"
"tumne kaha main kuch bhi kar sakta hoo...aur tumare moo se i love you sunana hai"

Geet felt helpless she was at her Maans mercy. He bought her to their bed and lay her down and started his sweet toture. He kissed her eyesbrows and slightly bit her, his hands started from the stomach carressing her and touched her ******* his mouth came near her ears and licked them, kissed them and bit them...she was having mini explosions...Maan pulled her nighty from the neck down to access her neck..he placed small kisses...turning to bites and then blowing on them. Everytime she thought he was coming towards her lips he would pull back...he was teasing her . He sat her up and pulled her nighty and saw she was wearing a sexy red bra and matching undies..she looked so sexy he whispered "your in the right shape in the right places and I'm so lucky!"Blushing...he was touching her all over and she was going mad. His mouth started at her lipss giving her lots of frenchies and being bitten by his sharp teeth. The pain even seemed pleasurable she thought.

His mouth explored all her body and she exclaimed "Maan I love you..please don't do this to me"
Mission accomplished he instantly untied her hand and she hugged him..she wanted him now!
She stripped his clothes..and he just lay there enjoying his wife being the lead. He was just left in his Gucci boxers. Maan pulled himself on top of her and kissed her while unhooking her bra and then hastily took her undies off..they were both wild. Geet pulled at his boxers and slid them off and lay back with her arms around him inviting him...there was a great feeling of being inside each other. The love started tender with Maan ushering sweet nothings and built up pace till both reached the O and Geet dug her nails when she reached her zenith.

It seemed this was their life now tearing each other apart but they loved it! Their loved had reached another level and they were glad!Embarrassed

"Geet acha batao maine tume garam kiya ke nahi?" teased Maan
Geet nodded "acha tho wo belt kaha gaya?" warned Maan
"Maan aap bedroom main bahut hotttt hai".
Maan was pleased his wife thought he was an animal in bedEmbarrassed

ok guys I want to know which scene has been your fav and why...I'm going to write a dhamakedaar valentines one so feedback to make it even hotter will be appreciated.Embarrassed

Edited by Mahi-Maan - 08 February 2011 at 6:18pm

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnimmi26inlwgeetnehavashistar432Candy_jspp198001leothelionasmi123mansijani21nonabebuguru-ki-dewaanihansasmaNosheen4MAANEETshreeyazztanya94namitasindiyachillsana.saba7Shweta13dishbhan-eiya-its_mejeyanthi123anky_sTamanna_TJabina03cherieLoverbabygurl10cyum321amzu32-maankimishti-ninaviseshatreenats0101ShimmerrgangesegbMsMovielover-Veritaserum-_AngelSonu_maaneetsangel_Jyothi_sanu3108punjabi.princeshindu4lyfajennmonikasethkooliiorsroopaliHansaNhinal_maaneet-afsha-mitzi11kawaii_geetsun-naaaaaaaaaShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapedumasNeelambari..pickachuspvd

Mahi-Maan Goldie
Mahi-Maan
Mahi-Maan

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desigirl144

Oh my Lord!

That was toooo hot for me to handle.. looll i started getting all shyy reading itt.Embarrassed. oomg ,, great jobb though! please PM me the next parts! thanks <3Smile

thanks which parts did you like?

Go to top