Fan Fictions

Tuje kaisa lagta hai?~Maaneet~Thread 1 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 165

sanu3108

IF-Rockerz

sanu3108

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
awesome .. hotty naughty ... am lovin it   Blushing

love
Sana

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi-Maan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tuje kaisa lagta hai?~Maaneet~Thread 1 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luv_DD

IF-Rockerz

luv_DD

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
plzzzz ad me 2 ur pm lst continue soooon

khwaishfan

IF-Sizzlerz

khwaishfan

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
wonderful so far.....please add me 2 ur pm listSmile

Mahi-Maan

Goldie

Mahi-Maan

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Scene 9

Maan sat down in his typical MSK style...the one when he entered the meeting room when they worked all night together at the office. Geet put the breakfast on the table and was contemplating  sitting down on the opposite chair that Maan grabbedd her and pulled her gently on his lapBlushing

Geet was so flustered that even on the breakfast table they were up to no goodEmbarrassed Geet broke off some bread and egg..she bought it near his mouth and he held her hand and put it in his mouth. Geet was blushing so badly and her heart was thumping due to being held so tightly round the waist. Luckily MSK phone rang...an important client...so he was still holding her but just eating whenever he could...he ate without the shararat..Geet got up and he let her go due to being pre-occupied..phew thought Geet!LOL Geet ate quickly and was wondering what they will do todayStern Smile?

Maan finished off his all important call and looked at his mobile that he missed such a good opportunity of romancing Geet. He loved her when she blushedEmbarrassed He called for her but she was busy cleaning up. "Geet chalo chale goomne yaha par itni achi scenary hai..aur mausam bhi kitna acha hai"...Geet obliged...

It was such romantic and natural place...lovely hills could be seen...greenary and flowers.

Maan decided to sit down under  a tree...Geet just stood there..she was wearing white..she didn't want her clothes dirty. Maan gently pulled her down...he started talking about his like for nature. Geet was just listening Maan always seemed so interesting and mesmerisingDay Dreaming Maan just sudddenly put his head on Geet lap...Geet bechari was startled but then lovingly ran her fingers through his hairEmbarrassed

He turned around and hugged her at her waist and was nuzzling her...He started talking about her sheer beauty and how he was attracted to her whenever she wore a sariEmbarrassed He was still in his wife lap and with his hand bought her head down to kiss...these were tender loving kisses.

"Geet main tume apne dil ki bath kahoo?"
"khaiye main sun rehi hoo...Day Dreaming
"Geet tume dekh kar pata nai muje kiya ho jata hai"
"bathiye kiya hota hai?" Geet thought he's gonna say the same thing your beautiful blah blah blah
he got up from her lap and sat up and looked naughtily
he didn't know how to say it in hindi so he said in english "I want to make love to you here"BlushingBlushingBlushing
Blushing
Geet instantly got scared and got up and nervously laughed and said "Maan don't you dare"!
Anything was possible with MSK she thought and she ran and he ran after her...he loved the chase..she was such a teaseBlushing

As they were running it began pouring...and Maan grabbed Geet by the waist and lifted her and twirled her around..she was laughing due to not being able to control MSK. Her white clothes became see through and clung to her and Maan looked so hot in his wet lookDay DreamingEmbarrassed

It was time to go inside....Embarrassed
Embarrassed

Edited by Mahi-Maan - 07 February 2011 at 9:07am

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26ssssmarinlwgeetshanky18nehavashiCandy_js01leothelionasmi123avantika_singhnonabebuguru-ki-dewaanihansasmanamitasindiyachillsana.saba7lenovolenrichu26tanya94shruthiruchsjeyanthi123Nosheen4MAANEETits_meanky_sTamanna_TJ-eiya-dishbhanBe.edgyabina03shivangi783cherieLoverbabygurl10charlie1950cyum321-maankimishti-seshatreeMsMovieloverninavigangesegbnats0101Shimmerr_Jyothi_-Zahra15-maaneetsangel_AngelSonu_-Veritaserum-sanu3108ajennpunjabi.princeshindu4lyfkomlikamonikaseth-afsha-mitzi11kooliio--Ratna--hinal_maaneetrsroopalimaansee6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapepreethiakawaii_geetsun-naaaaaaaaaShalvejasraj123IsleOfCapriNeelambari..pickachuspvddumas

Mahi-Maan

Goldie

Mahi-Maan

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khwaishfan

wonderful so far.....please add me 2 ur pm listSmile

I have honey please leave feedbackEmbarrassed

namitasin

namitasin

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Luvly will u plz add me in ur pm list

rsroopali