cherieLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
update this one also na...

plzzz
BluntlySpeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
what bullshit!!! how can u write abt maan slapping geet over a bimbo..and then geet forgiving him so easily...just coz he is a man??!!! sorry, that mentality sucks!!!! no freaking man-be it father, brother , husband or son has the RIGHT to slap a woman!!! thats unacceptable and non negotiable!!!  just writing i am sorry in the sky is not good enough and what is meant by aurton ko choice nahin hoti...its this bechari attitude that men have propogated that have made women weak...sorry to say, u havent treated that aspect well in this FF...its seems maan just sees geet as sexual thing...the minute she asserts her wifely rights, the freak slaps her!!!! uh!!!!disappointed! Edited by indepgal - 12 years ago
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: indepgal

what bullshit!!! how can u write abt maan slapping geet over a bimbo..and then geet forgiving him so easily...just coz he is a man??!!! sorry, that mentality sucks!!!! no freaking man-be it father, brother , husband or son has the RIGHT to slap a woman!!! thats unacceptable and non negotiable!!!  just writing i am sorry in the sky is not good enough and what is meant by aurton ko choice nahin hoti...its this bechari attitude that men have propogated that have made women weak...sorry to say, u havent treated that aspect well in this FF...its seems maan just sees geet as sexual thing...the minute she asserts her wifely rights, the freak slaps her!!!! uh!!!!disappointed!

Thanks for youe feedback😃
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
had only one problem with the story so far maan will never hit a woman love how the story is going 
awesooome...fab...hottt...loved it...
queenofdarkness thumbnail
awesome FF
i so much loved it...