Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey krishna nice post u r right there are lot of similarities btwn these two loved hiten and yashu scene there was so much of life into the scenes it was very our rbo loved it hiten has brought back the charm of the show hope we get to see many such scenes of hiten and yashu
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya me too hink same thy r just a like he is female vesion of her may be thats why we r liking hin............................thy both r cute i hope thy will become gr8 frnds
-Deepali- thumbnail

Nice post krishna.. I also think anand and khanak similar
and i also notice 1 thing
dono mahapurus ko yaad karte hai
yesterdays episode anand says  ' kisi mahapurus ne kaha hai  apple rooj khana se sehet acchi
rahti hai and khanak also rememberd everytime  mahapurus  (shaan)πŸ˜ƒ

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice post Krishna di...except from hailing from the same place uhave noted doen all the other similarities
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hey krishna!

lovely post darling and very true too.

everyone has said so much. i don't know what to add but i am loving the anand khanak scenes. they have a certain spark. they are very entertaining and heart warming!😊

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I agree Krishna and they have cute nork-jork type of chemistry....I like how Anand irritates Khanak and call her 'Pushpa'.....Shaan's would-be name πŸ˜†.....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
KrishnaaaπŸ€— Awesome post... loveed how they soo similar..  found one more similarity... Anand called shaan a burthdal🀣 just like our khanak😳
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

their entry was similar!.....and awesome smile too!!... :)

gr8 post krishna di!
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Gaayu...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nah this is indeed not my first post ever on this forum...I did make a post on the adventure night of Shanak titled "Is Raat Ki Subh Nahi" thenI even made a post on the favourite Gaurave Gera Cameo on the show...Shaan looking Cute etc..... along with those have a SS, OS & VM thread too...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@ Deepali πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† noticed both their use of Mahapurush.....see so so many similarities nd more coming to the forefront...have updated the list too dear....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

@Bona....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† me noticed that too...adn thus update the list....the only true Burthal on this show is Shaan...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
When he used it I was like perfect..he truly is one...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†