Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I am so angry at Gopi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sahuja

sahuja

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
I am sorry guys..abt the topic I am using..but I have had it enough... how can she be so stupid not to realise bet what people feel for her... OMG i felt like going and showing gopi the mirror...today after she was praying to kanha for ahem's changed feelings... how can she forget what he told her just a few days back.... OMG>>OMG>>OMG... what nonsense... CVs really need to change gopis character now...it is just getting too irritating... as i mentioned before being innocent is one thing..and being stupid is another.. i dont think the CVs realsie the difference...they wanted to show her innocent...but everytime they keep on showing her stupid and more stupid. does she have any self respect or not? after the way ahem has treated her, she is still ready to live with him... this is seriously a joke for modern women today... i hate to say it..but i dont  expect them to be showing such foolishness that always women will go and make sacrifices and forgive anything for a person who doesnt even love her...and wants her in his life...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am so angry at Gopi" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

Sorry to disagree with u dear.
What gopi is, the way she takes small gestures of aham as a gud sign, is coz she is nt a modern woman at all.
For her life is nt abt asking 4 big gestures by aham, like doing something crazy to show his love, she lived a life where she got nothing.
Neither a small praise, nor any attention or importance bt when aham did that she was on cloud 9 coz she never expected that n thas y she was happy.
So m stil with gopi in wt ever she does

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran15Dhabu89

Dhabu89

IF-Rockerz

Dhabu89

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
I am in total agreement.  There is a huge difference in a woman who is stupid and who is just innocent.  The character of Gopi seems to break all the barriers in these two categories.  The CV's really need to show her have some self respect and some brain activitityAngry

simran15

IF-Dazzler

simran15

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
I know the opinion is not about Gopi,but nowadays when u read newspapers, i come across a lot of educated married women leaving their loving husband n children n going behind another man.....probably what we want is the same innocence n purity of heart as Gopi in small measures too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-suk19

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran15

I know the opinion is not about Gopi,but nowadays when u read newspapers, i come across a lot of educated married women leaving their loving husband n children n going behind another man.....probably what we want is the same innocence n purity of heart as Gopi in small measures too.

Exactly a middle ground, not too naive and not too worldly.  Too worldly is that person who thinks she knows too much and as a result risks the happiness of the family without considering the consequences, whilst Gopi in her naivety exists to make others lives easier, and what's the use of that, I thought slaves were abolished.

You can say for example Kinjal is too worldly, damn the consequences with her actions. Rashi knows her limits and plays the game better, she knows the middle ground.

suk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WintersBloom

Exactly a middle ground, not too naive and not too worldly.  Too worldly is that person who thinks she knows too much and as a result risks the happiness of the family without considering the consequences, whilst Gopi in her naivety exists to make others lives easier, and what's the use of that, I thought slaves were abolished.

You can say for example Kinjal is too worldly, damn the consequences with her actions. Rashi knows her limits and plays the game better, she knows the middle ground.
bold rashi plays her game but she doesnt know middle ground she still wants a higher ground which is why she is so greedy... 
Gopi needs to be on middle ground, i want her to learn read n right she needs to balance all of that.  i am sure she will

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Originally posted by WintersBloom

bold rashi plays her game but she doesnt know middle ground she still wants a higher ground which is why she is so greedy... 
Gopi needs to be on middle ground, i want her to learn read n right she needs to balance all of that.  i am sure she will

Just to be clear I've not suddenly decided to be a Rashi fan, however, to give some examples today, Kokila told her to go in the Kitchen use the Kerosene cooker blah blah blah, she went and started doing it, but when her husband came to say i wanted breakfast but i can see your hands are full, i will get it from outside, her words were exactly that yes go and do that don't trouble me. Also in the diwali maha episode she and Urmila sabotaged Kokila's plans for the day by switching the gheer with oil, how long did Kokila put pressure on her, really long but she never cracked, Urmila came to save her but after ages, meanwhile others by then would have confessed. Several other times, hiding under the table to answer the phone from Umang to find out pregnancy of Kinjal, whilst Gopi picked a call from Umang, she listened and in her naivety assumed it was Elesh (it didn't cross her mind to ask whose speaking), so a middle ground is needed, and of the two girls Rashi will always delegate what she can't manage herself and I think she has the balance of innocence and worldliness.

Tarantallegra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top