India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Sid wrong (Page 4)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
i am not really sure..which shows you are talking about ..bcos I am little lost...it cant be CCBM

1. slap elders randomly to please spouse was never done by viren. so not sure.
2. leaving DS in distress - again Dadaji was not there and it was Sid who wanted to stop his wedding for his own selfish reasons.. so not sure

anyway.....hope for the best

Edited by simran728 - 07 February 2011 at 3:02pm

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

when I make a comment about any show, I watch a show completely from a to z . This even my worst enemies in CCBM forum will guarantee....

I remember each and everything of CCBM and thus know what I am talking about! after all, my sharp memory is due to regular intake of BrahmiLOL

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 07 February 2011 at 3:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tashi482

Originally posted by shelly_nair

Originally posted by gia_k

Sid needs to realise who he is married to he seems to be neglecting all duties of a husband don't blame divya for snapping what woman would put up with that behaviour

@gia_k, as a husband what do u expect sid to do now? he is trying hard to get his marriage work.  if u were at Sid's place what would u do? plz let us know. she is not at all concerned about anyone other than herself. her character itself is a repelling type character.  see Sid does not want anything from his wife.  he is a family oriented man.  even if Divya try to spend some time with Dadasaheb or Vandana could make Sid happy. it is not Sid who who is neglecting his duties. it is Divya who is neglecting her duties...

i'm sorry if i have hurt ur emotions.
l totally agree with u, l don't thnk Sid is wrong. l think Divya is partly responsible for how Sid is with her sometimes. shes selfish..

@tashi 482, thank u dude for supporting my opinion.

Go to top