Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin 16/02/05 Update - Page 4

nasshuu thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

you there is something more interesting on this episode? here is it

maddy blame why armaan get late for a meeting malika reply that he is coming and not only him but jessi is not here too.

then armaan enter they ask why jessi is get late armaan reply that she is coming and not only him but also aryan is not here .. hahahahahahaha it make me happy it seems that every one want to kill the other. it is a cat and rat fighting!! all meeting board are bitter! if you ask some one between them you will surely get a straight answer! hahahahahahaha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anitha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes Deli and RUmi.....even for a minute I was thrown by the sudden appearence of some funny hair extensions on Jassi's shoulder!!! BTW I feel Jassi has lost quite a lot of weight...her face has thinned down considerably!!

I just loved the expressions on Armaan & Raj's faces when they saw that letter it was priceless!!!!!!

I'm glad this serial is not turning into once of those typical masala serials where the virtuous woman ALWAYS makes excuses and sides with the hero. JJKN has redeemed itself for me by showing that Jassi is not going to lie down and let Armaan walk all over her - EVEN tho she loves him!! Way to goooo gurl!!!👏

greatmaratha thumbnail
Yeah.. Jassi seemed to have lost some weight and it shows on her face... but i did not like her hair though..  what did they do to it
RenuNag thumbnail
That was just excellent... fantastic... fabulous... fantabulous....... i m just loving this.. tha way story is being taking turns.

thanks for the update daisy...!
😆
alveera thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
thanx alot for the update, it was a fabulous episode
smita24 thumbnail
thanks for the update Daisy. Apurva's acting was marvellous. He is simply superb 😃
ivan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
daisy u r awesome at giving updates . thank you