Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin 16/02/05 Update

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Ok Friends, the countdown begins.

JASSI'S CABIN

Jassi says aloud to herself, "Armaan Sir, you won't need to send me away......I will leave myself." She rereads the letter of instructions by Raj. She remembers the time spent with Armaan in the last few days, the day he had promised her that he will cancel the wedding with Mallika after the board meeting. She says, "You never thought even once about me Armaan sir? How perfectly you have followed all these instructions! Wow! What loyalty towards your friend!! But you will have to pay for this Armaan Sir! You will have to pay for this! You will be punished for this...You will never be happy again!"

Mallika is looking for Armaan. She comes into Jassi's cabin. She asks her coldly where Armaan is. Jassi tells her that he's in Raj Sir's cabin. Mallika comes inside and haughtily positions herself against her desk.

" So Jassi! Are you prepared for the board meeting? Are all balance sheets and other requirements ready?" she asks with a high & might air.
"They will be ready" says Jassi.
"For your kind information, the board meeting is supposed to start sharp at 11.00 am and it is already 11.00 am!" she snaps.
Jassi stands up. For the first time, she looks straight into Mallika's eyes and says in a raised voice, "They will be ready in 10 minutes". Mallika is surprised. "I am in no mood to hear you in that voice Jassi!" she barks. "And I'm in no mood to hear your snide comments Madam!"
Mallika is steaming. "Mind your language Jassi! By now it is evident, that your and my relationship has always been one of hatred, right from the beginning. We can't stand each other. But now things have gone too far! It's imperative that one of us leave..."
Jassi looks at her coldly," You don't have to worry about that Ma'm, I will be signing in my resignation right after the board meeting." Mallika is quite unprepared for this.
"Well, then you better write this and give me Jassi, lest you decide to change your decision! Or this may be another of your plans to turn Armaan against me!"
"You don't have to worry about this Madam, it's sure that I am leaving!"
Mallika looks straight into her eyes, "So, fine Jassi..after today only one of us will stay in Gulmohur: either Mallika Seth or Jasmeet Walia!"
She storms out of Jassi's cabin.

Jassi angrily throws the doctored balance sheets in the trash. She says to herself, "Today, in the board meeting, the balance sheets will be presented, but not these forged ones! The REAL balance sheets!!" She recalls all of Mallika's dialogues including the ones she had received for slapping Armaan. She gets angrier at the memories. "I'm ready Armaan Suri! With the true balance sheets", she says. She throws the trash and starts typing her resignation. She takes a printout and signs on it.

BOARD ROOM

Everyone has assembled in the boardroom: Puru, Ila, Maddy, Mallika. Raj, Armaan and Aryan and of course Jassi are yet to come. Pari arrives with coffee. Puru asks her why she is doing this job. She smiles and says that for her, no job is small and she is happy to to do anything. Maddy waves his hands and says that it is sooo sweet of Pari. Dead He makes some funny remarks and Ila cannot control her laughter. Mallika serves coffee to Puru. Puru asks irritated that why Armaan is late again. He looks quite peevish. Mallika says that he will be coming soon. He comments that Jassi is not here too. Mallika makes a face.

OUTSIDE RAJ'S CABIN

Raj is telling Armaan like a schoolteacher again & again that he should convince Jassi that he is canceling his wedding with Mallika and convince Mallika that he is sending Jassi away. Just then Jassi appears, making Raj and Armaan jump. Armaan asks Jassi if she's ready. She says that she has to just take some photocopies. She asks him not to worry, as she will be done in 10 minutes. She leaves. Raj mutters that here they are in a pathetic state, and Jassi is asking them not to worry.

BOARD ROOM

Armaan and Raj enter. Puru starts chiding Armaan that he has no value of time. Armaan says that Aryan isn't here as well. Puru asks him if the balance sheets are done. Armaan smiles sweetly and says that Jassi is just getting them. Mallika makes a face and Puru looks frustrated. Maddy comments about how people here are so weird. Mallika says that they should take their seats and wait. Armaan goes up to Mallika. She looks away. Armaan uncomfortably takes her hand and tells her not to get tensed as things will be fine and the mehendi will take place in the evening. Ila looks happy and tells her son that she expected him to say the same. Puru says sharply that he would never have forgiven Armaan if he had said anything different.

NEAR THE ELEVATOR

Aryan exits the elevator and comes across Jassi. He asks her in his sarcastic tone if she is not coming to the meeting. He says that he has been waiting desperately since days to see her balance sheets. Jassi tells him to be patient for 10 minutes more and that the fruit of patience is always sweet. Aryan smiles sourly and Jassi goes to the copier.

BOARD ROOM

Aryan enters the board meeting. He and Armaan look at each other like bitter enemies. Aryan wishes Armaan a "bad morning". Armaan says sarcastically that Aryan is the rising sun of Gulmohur, so how cant they have a bad morning? They start their echane of snide remarks for each other. Puru scolds them to stop fighting and that they have come here to discuss something important.

OUTSIDE GULMOHUR

Nandu arrives in the washed Mercedes. He tells the watchman to inform Jasmeet Walia that Nandan Verma has come.

INSIDE GULMOHUR

Bindiya is telling the gang that Jassi's boyfriend has come even on the day of the meeting. Pari is carrying the tray of coffee. She overhears this and immediately passes on the tray to someone and rushes out.

OUTSIDE GULMOHUR

Nandu is leaning against the Mercedes and telling it how much he loves it. He tells it that their journey (ie Nandu, Pari and The car's) was together only up to this point. He kisses it and says that much as he hates to leave it, he has to. Pari is asking the watchman where Nandan Velma is. She points to the car and says that it is his. Nandu quickly hides behind the car. Pari wails that the "kanjoos" escaped from her hands. She goes inside and Nandu says sadly "Bye Pari!!"

JASSI'S CABIN

Jassi is talking to Nandu over the phone. She asks him if he washed the car. She asks him to hand over the keys and papers to the watchman. She asks him to go home and wait for her; it is going to be a difficult day for her and she will need him when she comes home. He loyally tells her that she can call him any time; he will take a bus and come to her aid. They hang up. Jassi tells herself to prepare for the last and finals step.

BOARD ROOM

Jassi enters the boardroom and wishes Puru. Aryan remarks that he is anxious to see those "hot" balance sheets. Puru asks Jassi if she will be staying for the meeting. Armaan says that she will definitely be staying, as she is the one who knows all the details of the finances. Mallika makes a face. Puru then says that they should start right away.

Armaan takes his seat next to Mallika, a chair is left vacant next to him (for Jassi), Raj takes the chair next to this. Ila, Maddy and Aryan are opposite Armaan, Raj and Mallika. Puru is at the head.
Jassi starts giving the copies of the file to everyone. Armaan is looking very tensed and wipes his forehead. Jassi gives Puru, Ila, Mallika, Maddy and Aryan their copies. She then comes and seats herself between Armaan and Raj. She looks straight ahead and hands over two copies to Armaan and Raj. Raj opens his file first. (Armaan is still smiling at everyone, probably for the last time). Raj looks at the first page and jumps. He looks like a bullet has shot him. He looks at Armaan across Jassi. Armaan is still opening his file. Armaan looks at the first page and is shocked. He starts reading to himself, " Dear friend Armaan, this letter has all the instructions which will help you to woo your horrid assistant.............." He looks at Raj, terrified. Jassi is looking straight, phlegmatic. The others are looking at their copies, surprised. Armaan and Raj glance around nervously. Aryan is smiling, Ila looks worried. Puru says, "What does this first page mean??" Armaan shouts that this is all a mistake...it is not true.....Puru says what should he comprehend by this? Armaan says desperately that it is all wrong....he looks at Mallika next to him....He snatches the file from her hand, making her surprised. Raj hysterically snatches the copy from Maddy. Both Raj and Armaan grab the copies and run in a corner. Armaan is flipping Mallika's file. He tells Raj that it does not contain the letter. Raj says that the other s don't too..only their two files contain the letter..Both are looking mad. Ila asks them why they are acting like this..why they are looking so scared. Armaan and Raj are trying to recover from this, when Puru says, "This first page gives a summary of the finances: What is this??? It says that Gulmohur is under a debt of crores of rupees!!" Everyone is shell-shocked; Aryan is smiling to himself.

Armaan looks up from his file slowly........his eyes turn to Jassi......she looks at him with vengeance. Armaan stares at her with disbelief......................

Thanks,
I can't wait for Monday.

rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 11:21am | IP Logged

thanks for the wonderful update daisy!

how did jassi talk to nandu? didn't she take the cell phone from him?Confused

Edited by rouble - 16 February 2005 at 11:36am
bystander IF-Addictz
bystander
bystander

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 11:23am | IP Logged
thanks for the update...waiting for the next episode
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Daisy! its an wonderful update as always! don't u think jassi was looking srtange tonight with the wig, i mean it was not her hair shown in other days! may be as she is going through some experiments for make over  she had to wear that wig!
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 11:29am | IP Logged
thanks daisy!!!!...oh god the excitement is killng me!!!! damn...to wait for 4 days nowCry
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update daisy!!
flora Senior Member
flora
flora

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 11:32am | IP Logged

thanks daisy for the update......Clap

tan-tan-rannnn!!!!!! this is going to be very hot....can't wait till Crymonday

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 11:33am | IP Logged
OH God..now we've to wait till Monday!!! Cry I can't wait anymore... excitement had just begun.... Confused thanks for the great update Daisy! Smile

Go to top