smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
great update!!
cant wait to read more :)
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow loved it yaar so maan in love that too at first sight sahi ja rahe ho and geet poor thing she came to india and she cried but now maan is there so no worry only happy
mishtib thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey plse add me to ur pm list

ayu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u all for ur likes and lovely comments guys...
love u all really...🤗🤗

Chapter-6
On their way to khurrana mansion

Come down off your throne
and leave your body alone.
Somebody must change.
You are the reason
I've been waiting so long...

Maan and Geet got into the car his black Mercedes reeled out of the Airport...there was silence in the car no one said anything but their breathing was loud enough to make them aware of each other, tensing their bodies and mind...what was it all the laws of gravity and attraction was acting on them , pulling them closer and closer every second but they were struggling to fight against this increasing attraction...
he closed his eyes for a second and tried concentrating on the road ahead, but was unable to concentrate the silence was too disturbing for him he can hear his heart beating loud and then louder he was scared to the core that she will hear it, a sigh escaped his lips...how can someone have that effect on my heart he thought... in life I have always taken decisions from my mind I never realised my heart existed it was their just because it has to beat in my heart to keep me alive but why are they being so rebellious today what was different tonight...he tries to see her through the corner of his eyes..her eyes were closed and she was resting her head on the seat..he was lost in her angelic face again...when a car honked from back, bringing Maan back into his senses he removed his eyes from her the moment he realised she was going to open her eyes..

Geet-have we reached
Maan-no few more minutes, you can rest...will wake you when we reach
Geet-what's wrong with him at one minute he is so caring and the other minute as cold as ice...
She rests her head back again and closed her eyes...
Thinking how has her world changed overnight from U.S to India everything happened so soon she was not yet over the death of her parents the struggle she had to face after they died the loneliness the pain she couldn't share it with anyone all she remembered was that she was now alone...she had learned how to survive with this reality somehow but then her father's letter arrived changing everything again...she was once again forced to face a new world a world where she was completely new and she didn't knew what lies ahead and what has her destiny planned for her...
A tear escaped her eyes and stayed on her cheeks........... When Maan noticed it....
He couldn't help it and wiped it off her cheeks with his hand smoothly but his gentle touch sent shivers down her spine she opened her eyes slowly and looked at him innocently
Maan was dumbstruck he couldn't breathe he was lost in her mesmerizing eyes and he was scared he will be lost in it forever...
Geet moved her eyes down breaking their eye lock after a moment making Maan realise he was really close to her so close that her breath was caressing his face making him insane...
He moved back realising what he was doing...he closed his eyes and just murmured to her..."tum yahan akeli nahi ho Geet"
The words repeated in her ear and touched her heart
She was touched with his words and was completely in awe of him...he knows what is troubling me, how can he maine toh kuch kaha bhi nahi...
she moved her eyes back on his face...she saw peace and silence...her eyes still filled with little tears but this time because of his soothing words and his care these tears were not of pain...something in her heart made her trust his every word...(she says in her heart)kya ho tum Maan singh khurrana and a beautiful smile touched her face
(his silence spoke more than words and Geet was building an understanding with his silence now)

There was silence for few minutes and then Maan started the car again...they were about to reach Khurrana Mansion...

Precap-Daadi welcomes Geet...😳😳
Do comment if u all like it and Hit the like button....😆

ayu14 thumbnail

Pritha thanks for reading it firstly 😊
I am writting my next update but want this one to be long so am gonna take little time but u will get ur update soonish 😉
ayu14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gangesegb

awsomeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks 😊
ayu14 thumbnail

Thanks glad u liked it 😊