Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Things happen, we act , react, fight, make up and the best part? We find the affection ground again. Your apology is a reflection of your clean mind. And it's okay, sweetie. We are only human and we all falter sometime or the other but the trick is always ending up singing a happy song.

Forget the bitterness and get back to living.

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD Bless you. 🤗

Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

No worries...let us have some fun out here....

All is well that ends well....🤗
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
I don't think the small fights are to create restlessness...All of us have different ideas, so it isn't a big deal. The best way to survive here is forgive and forget, don't take such things so deeply.

Cheers😊
divya92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Things happen, we act , react, fight, make up and the best part? We find the affection ground again. Your apology is a reflection of your clean mind. And it's okay, sweetie. We are only human and we all falter sometime or the other but the trick is always ending up singing a happy song.

Forget the bitterness and get back to living.

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD Bless you. 🤗

yeah all izzz well!!!i think now all the members of this forum r going to make such topics.......lets give it a break yaar.no1 is hating pkyek for sure....otherwise no would be posting or reacting to such posts......its just that sum people have reacted a bit too much which wasnt necessary..afterall it is a show....not ny reality.....v lik abhiya as characters not as persons ...haa
n if sum1 would have commented on vivian or sukirti then that is a different issue altogether😊just relax
Edited by divya92 - 13 years ago

[Post Removed]

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Aww!! That's such a sweet post. Gosh! You posted this in Ragsy's post, right? I'm so sorry! I had a conversation going on with another member so I didn't read your reply, otherwise I would've surely replied to it. 
Anyhow, getting to your topic, well, definitely, like I said in the same post that the people of this forum are usually very friendly. I think this track has just got everyone depressed but I know for a fact that once everything is settled down, everyone will go back to being a big happy family. I have that much faith in my fellow PKYEKians!🤗

Thanks for the topic. Awesome gesture of peace making👏
divya92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: WahKyaBaatHai

Thank you, guys. 🤗
I don't like seeing unrest, which is why I always like to apologize for my mistakes.
You're quite a bunch of warm people.

In a way, this character Abhay reminds me of myself. All the miseries, sadness, loss, pain, darkness, fear and loneliness is quite common, hence my personal reaction to the scene. I guess it feels hollow inside when you see your life in reel. LOL. I'm not a vampire, though. 😆

Anyway, thanks again. 😊

hehe i was going to asking u if u ralso a vampire....nyways evry1 has probs yaar..life is full of ups nd down

[Post Removed]

divya92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: WahKyaBaatHai

Mine is quite different, yaar. Anyways, leave all that aside. 😛

okay!!may be its ur personal issue....yaa fuhget it....