India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A humble apology (Please Read)

WahKyaBaatHai Groupbie
WahKyaBaatHai
WahKyaBaatHai

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
This topic is to lessen the unrest between members of the forum. Since my apology wasn't very well received on one of the topics or rather no one cared to answer back, I made a topic. I hope this doesn't get closed.

A forum is meant to express views. Sometimes, when you like a show and you're very interested in it, you're bound to make comments on it.

If Piya is human and that's very natural of her to express her disgust, aren't the people on this forum human as well?

Just because some people support her actions and some people don't, it doesn't make them totally loyal fans or hate the character forever. They are annoyed by her and get frustrated by her just for a few moments and the next day, it comes back to normal.

I am one big AbhIya/AMetz/ViSu fanatic but I think its equally natural to get irritated by your favorite character sometimes.

And I got irritated mainly because Abhay always suffers, is in grief and goes constantly back in time because he has lost so much in his life that it hurts specific people to see him sad that even the smallest of things make fans react.

And now today that Piya is somewhat regretting, it doesn't make a difference because everyone wants to see them together in the end.

Criticizing a character doesn't make one less loyal. When one person is against AbhIya - together, that makes them unfaithful to their once-favorite. I was against Piya's action, not against her.

Coming to the point about my post, I'm extremely sorry if people were deeply hurt. The reaction came in the moment and it WAS momentary as I wrote in post as well. It doesn't change my fascination with Abhay and Piya and my love for these two. 

I've loved Sukirti since the show that I will not name and still love her and will continue to do so and Vivian, I've loved since the first promo.

I deeply apologize again to all those who were hurt/angry . I hope you all don't misunderstand. Unhappy Cry

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamzsonu.psaphira7988yellow1divya92ArshForEverxXxNoreen786xXx-Amrita2010ka7eela-Doppelganger-heena_mehtaMeekoRitziereadingworms.anshraMahak SinhaSimi1711-Sanjana-relentless..Jane..TheBlackJaguar-Swetha-

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Things happen, we act , react, fight, make up and the best part? We find the affection ground again. Your apology is a reflection of your clean mind. And it's okay, sweetie. We are only human and we all falter sometime or the other but the trick is always ending up singing a happy song.

Forget the bitterness and get back to living.

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD Bless you. Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WahKyaBaatHaixXxNoreen786xXxAnuPurvaRitzie

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

No worries...let us have some fun out here....

All is well that ends well....Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WahKyaBaatHaiRitzieTheBlackJaguar

-Amrita2010 IF-Dazzler
-Amrita2010
-Amrita2010

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I don't think the small fights are to create restlessness...All of us have different ideas, so it isn't a big deal. The best way to survive here is forgive and forget, don't take such things so deeply.

CheersSmile

WahKyaBaatHaiRitzieTheBlackJaguar

divya92 Senior Member
divya92
divya92

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Things happen, we act , react, fight, make up and the best part? We find the affection ground again. Your apology is a reflection of your clean mind. And it's okay, sweetie. We are only human and we all falter sometime or the other but the trick is always ending up singing a happy song.

Forget the bitterness and get back to living.

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD Bless you. Hug

yeah all izzz well!!!i think now all the members of this forum r going to make such topics.......lets give it a break yaar.no1 is hating pkyek for sure....otherwise no would be posting or reacting to such posts......its just that sum people have reacted a bit too much which wasnt necessary..afterall it is a show....not ny reality.....v lik abhiya as characters not as persons ...haa
n if sum1 would have commented on vivian or sukirti then that is a different issue altogetherSmilejust relax

Edited by divya92 - 04 February 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WahKyaBaatHai

WahKyaBaatHai Groupbie
WahKyaBaatHai
WahKyaBaatHai

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Thank you, guys. Hug
I don't like seeing unrest, which is why I always like to apologize for my mistakes.
You're quite a bunch of warm people.

In a way, this character Abhay reminds me of myself. All the miseries, sadness, loss, pain, darkness, fear and loneliness is quite common, hence my personal reaction to the scene. I guess it feels hollow inside when you see your life in reel. LOL. I'm not a vampire, though. LOL

Anyway, thanks again. Smile

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Aww!! That's such a sweet post. Gosh! You posted this in Ragsy's post, right? I'm so sorry! I had a conversation going on with another member so I didn't read your reply, otherwise I would've surely replied to it. 
Anyhow, getting to your topic, well, definitely, like I said in the same post that the people of this forum are usually very friendly. I think this track has just got everyone depressed but I know for a fact that once everything is settled down, everyone will go back to being a big happy family. I have that much faith in my fellow PKYEKians!Hug

Thanks for the topic. Awesome gesture of peace makingClap

WahKyaBaatHaishyamz-Doppelganger-

divya92 Senior Member
divya92
divya92

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WahKyaBaatHai

Thank you, guys. Hug
I don't like seeing unrest, which is why I always like to apologize for my mistakes.
You're quite a bunch of warm people.

In a way, this character Abhay reminds me of myself. All the miseries, sadness, loss, pain, darkness, fear and loneliness is quite common, hence my personal reaction to the scene. I guess it feels hollow inside when you see your life in reel. LOL. I'm not a vampire, though. LOL

Anyway, thanks again. Smile

hehe i was going to asking u if u ralso a vampire....nyways evry1 has probs yaar..life is full of ups nd down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WahKyaBaatHai

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index