Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Siddarth is Watching Viren Closely now (Page 2)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash66

[see Nivi doing compare and contrast between Viren and Sid!!LOL

on weigh scales! kiska palla bhari! LOL anyways, we should stop or else we wil be reported. As humor is not really understood in the forum.
waise, ek ek ka weight kitna hoga...
i think after YD, Divya will be the next..
Sid's fate islike DS...By the timeSid reaches DS's age (if he is able to stay alive), Divya will surely take over YD's in all means..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ash66shelly_nair-Namita-

ash66 Groupbie
ash66
ash66

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

TRUE, or I feel Sid should let Viren harm him, so that his grudge is over.

I don't want Viren to harm Sid. I just want him to teach the entire Sood and Sharma a lesson.Smile

May be this time at the party Viren will be the one who shouting at Nivi and tell her family to get out!! Then what will Nivi do?LOL

I dont think he will do that, first he is not against Nivi or her family. Viren at this moment neither loves Nivi nor hates her. His only purpose is to teach Sid a lesson. Thats the reason I said let Viren harm Sid, and in that way if his frustration goes out, he only will be able to lead a normal life.
I agree with you!

ash66 Groupbie
ash66
ash66

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

[see Nivi doing compare and contrast between Viren and Sid!!LOL

on weigh scales! kiska palla bhari! LOL anyways, we should stop or else we wil be reported. As humor is not really understood in the forum.
waise, ek ek ka weight kitna hoga...
i think after YD, Divya will be the next..
Sid's fate islike DS...By the timeSid reaches DS's age (if he is able to stay alive), Divya will surely take over YD's in all means..LOL

Sid fate is like DS???.....U know may be its true....I hate thinking like that for him....Divya will be YD...OMGLOL and she is gaining weight too.LOL

Sood's are not raising their grand children properly for sure!ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nairOmshanti1111

happy96 Groupbie
happy96
happy96

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

I don't want Viren to harm Sid. I just want him to teach the entire Sood and Sharma a lesson.Smile

May be this time at the party Viren will be the one who shouting at Nivi and tell her family to get out!! Then what will Nivi do?LOL

no i don't think viren is against Nivi or her family.  his intention is only to get rid of Sid, to teach sid a lesson.

why is he against sid
ash66 Groupbie
ash66
ash66

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happy96

Originally posted by shelly_nair

no i don't think viren is against Nivi or her family.  his intention is only to get rid of Sid, to teach sid a lesson.

why is he against sid

We don't know yet but we do know some child hood issues!!

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
viren loves nivi..from childhood...as shown in his drawing book... also yesterdays scene when he got scared seeing upset and asked her what have i done again..is the evidence..that he is too insecure to loose nivi.. he loves her a lot..and at no cost wants to loose her...her happiness is very important to him..but it is right now being overshadowed by his revenge...he doesnot have anythin agianst nivi or his family... his only purpose of using nivi in this revenge is that he wants sid to realise how it feels if some one whom u loved so much blames you for something u have not done... as viren said yesterday ...viren used to adore his sid bhaiya..wanted to become like him..but he could never get out of the shock that the person he loved so much blamed him for something he did not do bec of which he was sent to boarding... that is his only purpose..to make sid realise what he did to viren by keeping him away from all his loved ones..that is why nivi plays an imp role here..bec viren knows what nivi means to sid..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Namita-

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Agreed Smile

After Viren has 'succeeded' in his plan...he will be able to see things more clearly.

And maybe he wont get the satisfaction he thought he will get after achieving his plan and wonder why.

And then find out that Sid and maybe even Nivi knew about it and let him still do it and wonder why.

And his conscious will start to kill in and he will start to see that his ways were wrong. 

shelly_nairOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Agreed Smile

After Viren has 'succeeded' in his plan...he will be able to see things more clearly.

And maybe he wont get the satisfaction he thought he will get after achieving his plan and wonder why.

And then find out that Sid and maybe even Nivi knew about it and let him still do it and wonder why.

And his conscious will start to kill in and he will start to see that his ways were wrong. 
True, he has to vent out his frustration. Its true he suffered pain, but as a child of 6 or 7 years, I dont think, good judgement can be expected. May be he is living with a misunderstanding or may be not.

One thing is sure, he has no feeling for Nivi, good or bad. He just gets immense satisfaction, to see that Nivedita distrusts Sid and trusts him, Thats a sort of mental peace that he derives for himself. He likes to be assured and reassured.

peacefulblossomshelly_nair

Go to top