Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner #5-DT Note:Pg36/100 (Page 97)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
I am hugely disappointed by many of us here...hugely disappointed because I didn't expect such boxed in reactions from many of us.

As a family member I think I have earned the right to say this that I have the following views as to why things happen happened and if you guys disagree then i really don't know what to say because it seems a lot of you have already formed an opinion, which in my idea is the wrong one and plus u guys are being too harsh on him. not one of u even considered the fact that he may have no idea about anything that is leaked in public about him other than interviews. also if u guys want to call him dishonest then call other actors dishonest too. beside if someone else post an image of him w/o his knowledge then how is he at fault for tarnishing his own image. It seems he wudn't dare do that, no sensible actor would. 

I posted this in CCC so im posting the same here...

disregards the first part if u want to but read the last line.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ok im going to jump into the T and J thing...or mainly T thing...

im not going to convince anyone anymore but i will tell u my personal experience with guys and gals together and relationships (not that i have been in any but i have seen many). You guys can believe me or not.

I also have an answer to his "unprofessionalism" as many are making him to be. 

i had an interesting convo with my brother today when he picked me up from uni at night time. I asked him about guys in general and how they would act if they were at a party and what not. I asked him if a guy is not maha flirting but would flirt once in a while or would talk to girls a lot and would still keep his distance and when asked about the type of girl he wants and he answers totally different from the type of girls or crowds he hangs around with then what does that tell you? My brother told me that a guy like that is probably not ready to commit or is looking for the right girl so everything he is doing is just time pass. meaning that he is not in a relationship because he respects the meaning of relationship but yet he is not going to commit till he is sure. Now the next question was mainly personal because me and brother have been brought up with values and traditions and yet we know how to have fun and we are modern. My brother parties, has a crowd that includes drunks and girls like the one in pics and yet my brother not once drank with them, flirted or got together with those girls or danced with them. He took pics and those girls posted but they posted the pics as friends and im talkn bout desi girls but yet he never did anything with them. I was immediately reminded of this situation. Girls I know my brother inside out and he shares everything with me if some girl came to me one day and says that look ur brother is having sex with me...im going to deny it wanna know why? because I know my brother is not that type. He is focusing more in school and want to become someone before he commits so he wudn't dare do that heck it is even out of the question because he wudn't go out with her. He learned that from his own experience. I am just the same way. so what im trying to say is that even if we are modern doesn't mean that we forget our values and we know our boundaries because our parents taught us that. I hang out with guys a lot and i take individual pics with them too but i never once danced with them or went out with them. The world has changed and with that so has the new generation and so has our insights. we can be modern but yet traditional. we can hang out with guys/girls but yet have our values. we can flirt harmlessly but yet know our boundaries. 

plus girls like to flaunt hot guys that they take pics with. they like attentions especially girls like her...the world has change so has our thinking. He is not at fault for tarnishing his image, it is others who are fault because i have a feeling he has no idea about it. not only that why wud he go and put himself down the drain like that? he is smarter than that...heck the man had done a degree in business which is same as talking a bit about building an image and maintaining it. 

there are many at times i felt that Yashu lies too. I believe that there are many times she is not being true to herself but I believe her want to know why because i trust her. If i didn't trust her then i can point out all the things that I believe she is not being true about. But i don't because i believe her and trust her till she points it out herself. 

Now to the second thing...

those who think that KT is at fault for leaving the show like that let me ask u is KT the boss or PH is? if KT Is the producer then it would make sense because technically he is the boss but if it's not KT then whoever is his boss is the one at fault. If they knew he was leaving and they had granted him the leave, why didn't they bank epis? didn't they need it? They thought they didn't. according to my media knowledge, you don't just grant a leave on a short notice unless you are sick, heck the guy gave them epis even when he was sick so something tells me that this was his vacation time that he had asked for while back but unfortunately when he got sick he had to perform then but not now. does that tell u anything? i mean does it make sense? if the guy had asked for a leave while back then how come the channel or PH didn't bank his epis? What happened? to me it seems that if a guy can work while being sick, which was unexpected then he wud def. bank epis if needed be but that wasn't the case here.

I have a strong feeling that he didn't go to goa and was doing something else instead. 

ok that was my long bashan...now i gotta do work. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80vaish_123-YasharanArshi-kubaresnehapatrobones88tanthya

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
@ rooj

Your take is welcome because it provides another approach to the whole issue. which always helps, seeing things from more than one angle.

But its harder to 'know' actors/celebrities. It's easier to know the people here... so one can only go with what we know than what we don't know but can only guess. And with celebrities, what they say in interviews therefore become very important. Because they are allowing a wee bit of access to fans.

It's just normal human psychology to be affected by something that one didnt expect to happen. But the fans here are generally very mature and will be fine soon.

Whether fans have a 'right' to know abt actors' personal lives, and whether actors have an 'obligation/duty' to keep them informed, is another topic altogether.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123aditeepriya_cool_123rooj-ikubare

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
@SYS.....ditto....he shld hv atleast cme clean in his intws....secondly drez smethng cald as Professionalism.....d guy totally lacks it seems...zero responsibilty towards his own show...@shriya...don thnk i'l b watchng it atleast 4 smetym....d show was watchable only bcoz of d two leads togethr...nd i wished nd hoped 4 Yasharan to happen aso...rly need tym 2 gt ovr it....kya pata mite watch it lekin definitely nt abhi!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_cool_123

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

@ rooj

Your take is welcome because it provides another approach to the whole issue. which always helps, seeing things from more than one angle. well then suth panja (hi5) on that...we all need to see other people's angles but that doesn't mean we should dismiss things on the first chance we get. 

But its harder to 'know' actors/celebrities. It's easier to know the people here... so one can only go with what we know than what we don't know but can only guess. And with celebrities, what they say in interviews therefore become very important. Because they are allowing a wee bit of access to fans.  i get it that as fans we have a right to show our outburst but that doesn't mean we should just jump to conclusion on the first opportunity we get? i mean if we had the link up issue one too many times then I wud say stuff like dishonest and fake and what not but that is not the case here. true what we know reflects a lot and honestly I only saw one or two interviews in regards to personal life on our actors and in all of them their answers have been consistent. 

It's just normal human psychology to be affected by something that one didnt expect to happen. But the fans here are generally very mature and will be fine soon.  Gaayu I love you but what Im seeing speaks otherwise. I mean all of us closed the box and jumped right into discussing based on what we already know. honestly initially i was shocked like all of u but my mom's words got the better of me. she taught me that if I'm feeling angry and standing then sit down and drink water before I open my mouth to speak. if im sitting and angry then get up and do the same. so i realized that maybe im jumping too early i should give it a benefit of doubt. 

Whether fans have a 'right' to know abt actors' personal lives, and whether actors have an 'obligation/duty' to keep them informed, is another topic altogether.  that i agree on. we can all assume but we should know our limits and shouldn't completely make our words ring true to our ears just coz we say it. 

btw KT responded to someone on FB stating that he did try to work something out with show but the Channel didn't mange it right...

Edited: personal opinion and don't get mad at me but the love for the show has seriously clouded our judgement on the real life situations and judging people. sorry if i hurt anyone's feelings but those were not my intentions i just thought i'll share my thoughts

Edited by rooj-i - 15 February 2011 at 10:25pm
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
hey everyone...

can I say something...we are giving this one actor way too much 'space time' trying to interpret his actions...to me celebrities probably live off such discussions or should I say TV magazines etc....

to me its clear for a show that was doing badly as it is...because of its qualitative dip ...in writing,,,this is a PR debacle that has added to it....

so the question is can this show get back on road...

if Goradiyas comes back, I believe that this show can actually end well....I do....and yes, is track se saath show ko curtain call de do...hamein baksho....

and now, I am not even sugar coating this!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80-YasharanArshi-kubarerooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
@ Saazy: you are seriously obsessed with the G-people...mainly the M-man himself?
why?

i think the reason all the other actors are not coming is prolly either they are busy with another show or the PH can only do so many at a time u know...recession is still very much there
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
LOLbtw rooj..LOL.got over my M mania when I came to know that HE IS NOT anand Goradiya....LOL

Goradiyas WROTE fabulously which is what got me addicted to the show...this show has gone to the dogs even before this news...if they correct the writing part of the show...at least there shall be a decent end to it,,becos it is obvious that most here will not hold on for shanak magic anymore....

But who knows maybe the show will go on and on and on and on...and enough of us will find our ways to justify our watching and watching....hai na???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

LOLbtw rooj..LOL.got over my M mania when I came to know that HE IS NOT anand Goradiya....LOL really? u jumped on the first band wagen then...or took the wrong busLOL i feel sorry for u babesLOL

Goradiyas WROTE fabulously which is what got me addicted to the show...this show has gone to the dogs even before this news...if they correct the writing part of the show...at least there shall be a decent end to it,,becos it is obvious that most here will not hold on for shanak magic anymore.... i agree on the writing...honestly im still trying to figure out what happened...i mean don't these people have a system where they can smoothly do transitions when new CVs come along? really? the only thing I think that stays in tact is the music...so far music is the only thing that seems to be consistent. 

But who knows maybe the show will go on and on and on and on...and enough of us will find our ways to justify our watching and watching....hai na??? idk bout others but i know i will stop when i see it really really sinking or if i put myself too much into watching it...my only justification right now is that i need entertainment in my boring life and yasharan and shanak gives me thatLOL so it's just an entertainment and plus i can't go and watch something else then it will be addicted too indian dramas againLOL do u get my drift?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123saaaz-YasharanArshi-

Go to top