Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Calmed down now rational (Page 2)

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MARHABAA

I totally disagree with the Ahem viewpoint thats being projected . Hes not a martyr nor is a he a rational or even mildly considerate human being .

Dont know why people are readily making excuses for his total lack off compassion to his wife and his mother for that matter.

Not everyone is gifted the ideal match does that mean you have the right to throw them out off the house? Its not a return to store if unsatisfactory policy on a marriage you know! 

What an absolute vile way to go about things...

If Ahem was slightly human he would have given Gopi the opportunity and helped her learn the skills to bring her so called up to his level - in my opinion is level is low so dont know what hes harping on about.
He had to deal with a few issues and hes up in arms like a child and that's all he is a spoilt rotten little boy who lacks compassion ,in my opinion there is nothing worse in the world than a person who is so detached and self proclaimed that noone else holds value.

The girl stood strong for his family in their time of need and this is how he repays her??

Absolutely  disgusting behaviour of so called lead hero of a drama serial, and who cares if hes so called good looking ,from a humane perspective hes ugly.

his behaviour yes is disgusting i agree,  from the time he found out that Gopi was illiterate he felt he was decieved by Gopi.  But she did not decieve him others did his mother, rashi, urmilla.  He refused to accept her then, he wanted her to leave but only kokila stopped her by making her say all these vachans because they wanted to marry kinjal off.  But after a while i looked at from Aham why he was the way he was Modi industries CEO.    

If kinjal  had not interfered he would have come use to Gopi and got to know her, he would have found out she is a sweet, religious girl since then the interference from Rashi urmilla and kinjal also kokila he has never found out what a wonderful wife he has...

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

his behaviour yes is disgusting i agree,  from the time he found out that Gopi was illiterate he felt he was decieved by Gopi.  But she did not decieve him others did his mother, rashi, urmilla.  He refused to accept her then, he wanted her to leave but only kokila stopped her by making her say all these vachans because they wanted to marry kinjal off.  But after a while i looked at from Aham why he was the way he was Modi industries CEO.    

If kinjal  had not interfered he would have come use to Gopi and got to know her, he would have found out she is a sweet, religious girl since then the interference from Rashi urmilla and kinjal also kokila he has never found out what a wonderful wife he has...

It's true the four women did interfere but himself also he was putting up barriers from the get go. He would get up from the table immediately as soon as Baa confessed the Tepla he was saying was so good was made by Gopi not Kokila, this was before he knew she was illiterate, also they wedding night, he walked in the room switched off the light and turned away from her, even if he wasn't in the mood, he could have talked to her, make an excuse to say go to sleep it's been a long day, but him nothing, that's how much he considered her feelings or cared what she thought of him.  

After finding out her illiteracy he then demoted her to sleep on the floor and was extra mean to her.

Then after vows were reversed he saw their relationship as a temporary measure to assure the marriage of his sister and no more.
kereisha33 Senior Member
kereisha33
kereisha33

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
gopi is not stupid she just like to trust people good nature and she get it wrong all the time.she don't now the way of the world.koki say she can be thought i think koki is teaching  her how to be hard and gopi is not getting it she see how rashi and urmi are with her.she should have teach her how to read and write ion secret. we r going to see a hold differenrt gopi soon and that what gonna make ahem love her.am happy she left the house.but not happy she is going back to her aunt house
.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kereisha33

gopi is not stupid she just like to trust people good nature and she get it wrong all the time.she don't now the way of the world.koki say she can be thought i think koki is teaching  her how to be hard and gopi is not getting it she see how rashi and urmi are with her.she should have teach her how to read and write ion secret. we r going to see a hold differenrt gopi soon and that what gonna make ahem love her.am happy she left the house.but not happy she is going back to her aunt house

I know i'm happy she left the modi's as her relationship with Aham wasn't getting anyway, she wasn't learning anything, she was just performing maid duties with no pay.

Now she will return to her Maika. Unfortunately she is an orphan also so it's like inconveniencing people, two bedroom house, she will sleep in the Kitchen like before I suppose. The good thing is Panna, Gopi's mini me is back in the show and will console her and keep her company. Fingers crossed Panna will teach Gopi to read and write, Kinjal will not do anything in the house, she is too proud, so Gopi will do the work, but Kinjal will report back home what Gopi is up to.
MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
The boy  couldn't  stand up to his  mother and justify his love for Anita and all of a sudden hes become hero and can state what he wants wow -his mode of integrity is rather confused..

Even for one second if we take the stand point that ok Gopi is the worst match for him should Ahem not for a moment have considered the love ,respect and obedience she has shown to his family?
Did he owe her nothing for that????

Being illiterate is not a sin its a lack of opportunity and in reacting to her illiteracy in this way shows Ahem to be the most narrow minded caveman  around. Hes perpetuated Urmilas scheme ..she deliberately made Gopi illiterate and Ahem is punishing Gopi for being illiterate

This is our hero?? There is something so wrong with that equation ,not much off a socially developed individual is Ahem..

I think he has women issues ..

....he couldnt support Anita

....he cant make his mother proud as a mother and has let her down 

...he has no empathy or compassion towards his wife.

Hes the anti hero not the hero off this series!

Go to top