Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

r u guys gonna watch jdj this week

yup , I'll bid Ankita goodbye she's made all her fans proud nd made a dignified exit ,πŸ‘ I would have hated it if she remained on the show undeserving like Mahi 😑
priya185 thumbnail
but even if they win hw will that amke them be remembered?
even bhaichung is barely remembered even thoguh he is a hockey player barely talked abt toh item girl kya cheez hai
:P
but yh she is rmred for one thign which i wont say here 🀣
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_10

yup , I'll bid Ankita goodbye she's made all her fans proud nd made a dignified exit ,πŸ‘ I would have hated it if she remained on the show undeserving like Mahi 😑

agree but think she deserved top4 or maybe 3 more then some ehm people do
but glad she left with dignity πŸ˜ƒ and all her fans love and appreciation from old and new fans too

😲 I know it is 1 am there, now what juice you drinking to keep you upπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  Cutecherry just posted that some fans need to sip some sushita juice (i heard it is sweet like sugar)🀣

ha ha I only sleep for 4-5 hrs guess I have a sleeping disorder πŸ˜† nope I dint drink anything but sushita juice sounds interesting πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Priya sent u a pm
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_10

Piya seriously, doesnt mahi dancing reminds you of her giggles ( i posted this before).  Her dance or lack of is so hilarious.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† People claim she is more popular than Ankita😲  I think the judges indirectly insulted her last week but she giggled it offπŸ˜† 
priya185 thumbnail
sofi this id or ruhu one?
Originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

but even if they win hw will that amke them be remembered?

even bhaichung is barely remembered even thoguh he is a hockey player barely talked abt toh item girl kya cheez hai
:P
but yh she is rmred for one thign which i wont say here 🀣

πŸ˜† Priya , Baichung plays soccer / football he's the captain of the Indian Football team .....btw he ws my fav contestant last season though I dint watch it regularly 😳
πŸ˜†
priya185 thumbnail
i mean remembered as jdj winner
he being hockey player sint rmred much as that toh yana tohri nah jdj kiliye yaad ki jaayegi :P

Piya seriously, doesnt mahi dancing reminds you of her giggles ( i posted this before).  Her dance or lack of is so hilarious.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† People claim she is more popular than Ankita😲  I think the judges indirectly insulted her last week but she giggled it offπŸ˜† 

maybe she dint get it πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† initially I liked her , found her goofy behaviour cute but now she's overdoing it , its silly n boring πŸ₯± πŸ˜†
Previous
1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 99
Next
Ankita Lokhande Thumbnail

Ankita Lokhande