Posted: 13 years ago
rashmi is not behaving weel , i think she is not mature enough to get married. she was asking stupid question i would like to see movies.....shopping etc.....i think bakwaas 
Yes...although I have not watched the episode...but just to know that the person whom you are going to marry has different perception in life is not the criteria for rejecting ...after all we all are different individuals and don't we have a right to have our own space...if this is so then i would say Rashmi is quite immature and does not know what exactly life is...sha ehas one example in her own home...her bhabhi married her brother...don't they have differences...and how much time are they able to spend together?

creatives not at all impressed ....please come out with some other reason..
ditto ! she's very childish...firstly you must never judge a person by meeting him once..to know someone it may take a lifetime...for a marriage, thoughts and nature must match, not habits interests and hobies..wh bhi nature doesn't match 100%...50% is enuf......everybody's habits r different//what u must see is that he gives you the freedom to do what u like or no.......did rashmi ask him if she can continue her studies? isn't that important? did she ask him what r his expectations from her? yes, from all that she can make a proper decision.... 

just bec. he doesn't like to watch movies & socialize, he's rejected? the first and foremost thing is that you're getting a secure future for urself and ur children ..if u get love from your husband then you don't want anything else in life.......the husband is out the whole day..stupid female watch as many movies as u want and chat with ur friends....why is rashmi complaining? what about her family? are they so liberal ? did they ever allow her to do all this stuff? trust me, when u meet that person na who does all that u like, you start asking for all the other things..specially discipline and seriousness..even that is very very imp. to lead a good life....like if rashmi married mohit (whoz her type) , she wud still be cribbing that there r no servants in the house, no luxery, travel by auto rickshaw , no future for kids  !  phir kya karegi movie dekhkar saath mein or discussing ur fav. hero or heroine? teenagers never think abt the practicalities of marriage which their parents do..they r more experienced so it's safe to invest our trust in them (not in singhania's case bec. they didn't check the boy properly, even if he's good..they're liking shadi honi chahiye, kisi se bhi ho..just like rajshri)

tell me,  naksh ke hobbies , interests, nature is similar? all their habits n thinking r same? therez so much ego problem b/w the two..moreover, everything changes after marriage and akshara became an amma and naitik remained that rangeela grumpy naitik..
Edited by _charu_ - 13 years ago
After  seeing the boy ...I think he doesn't deserve Rashmi....she will also be cribbing like her sister after marriage.
I think they should have known abt Rashmi's likes and Dis-likes. That boy was too uptight . Besides they just want to make unneccesary dramas for Akshi.

she want only that husband to see movies ect like that she want to see akshara life how she handle nathik when akshara get married to naithik in starting how  hehis naithik he was so moody and very angry man but she adjust na but now naithik has changed after marriage chaged na 😡rashmi only creating problem to akshara and naithik all blame to naksha for agree to meet to suraj

Edited by fazeel - 13 years ago
ok let her parents find some one for her who watches movies and hang around friends....is that enough?  another thing ...these are minor issues....he can always change...every one changes.........I think there are better things in life to do....watching movies and enjoying with friends is not the only thing in life to do.

Ask rashmi ...how many times her bhabhi goes for movies...and her brother enjoys  with friends...
i ges rashmi is rite.. i mean its a matter of lyftym.. n how can sum1 stay in a hostel.. i mean rules to follow throughout ur lyf.. specially a girl lyk rashmi.. whos soo childish...
one day.. one week,... one month is f9.. not the whole lyf..
agree i dunno wat type of boy he want???😕 a comedian or entertainer...😳 agree dat itz matter of her lyf bt wat she wants datznt rytt..he really need a comedian instead of lyf partner...nd as usual as v knw mother india will take everythng on herself..likemother india..bt i really liked yesterday episode nakshhhhhhhh😳😍
Well, it is impossible to say whether they would be compatible or not. You can't tell after just one meeting.