Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazyincredibles MSK's Surprise

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
hello crazies...

what a lovely episode....Big smileloved it...

dadima you are rockstar....wonder how she will react once she knows the truth..i am sure she will be very proud of her grandson..

knew MSK is upto something when he said...he is going for a meeting and will come right back...
loved the cute nok jhok...gc-dd are too good in such scenes...Big smile

kudi is angry why hubby dear haven''t shown up..and even more surprised when..the driver came to take her...
the film was very well conceptualized...
it was ...very emotional...
MSK today made geet feel extra special by going down the memory lane...

The guy thanked geet for coming into his life...and even got down on his knees...wow..
now which girl wouldn't love that...Star

i know i would have.....no wonder geet's eyes filled up with tears...
wow...the scene was emotional and i believe it had touched all of our hearts...Clap
gc was rocking in that scene....

the suspence element was also there...the stalker was lurking there....

the almost kissing scene was hot....Day Dreaming
munda ka toh himmat bar gayi hai...
loved the way he cornered her and told her he can touch his wife...gc's voice modulation was very good..there...Big smile

most importantly aa scenees were at the last and i am sure annie is not going to shimla..is ladki ka kuch nahi ho sakta hai..

one word for the episode...splendid....thank you cvs and gc-dd..you guys were awesome...

for me the highlight of the episode was MSK'S surprise...which was innovative..and i have never scene such a scene in any show...
especially the part when gets down on his knees .....
loved that scene so much that i am going to be on omg mode for the next two days...
precap is interesting...honeymoon...hmmm..maybe we will have our sr finally..

Edited by rajeev the best - 05 February 2011 at 10:56am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

scarce05love4maaneetabina03Mounchyixxu-Priti11-sptrnonanditasinghcraziekudiadoremevirgo--aarthi--bharkhasumona28dewdropredblackb28Loquacious_Aash

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedFirst of all Congrats to Samata.. u are great!! awesome 00.00am!! you opened a thread at exact time.. u are star!! hun...

plus maaneet made my day!!Embarrassed

wow wow... loved the episode!!!!

loved the starting hubby wifey lovey dovey scene where maan asks mein jaoo.. and geet nods no and then he again asks... and she says... ok!! and a cute moment!!

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

dadi aa gayi humari master minder... roks maan and geet...to go for a movie.. kya kya karna padtha hai dadi ko.. en do jhadalu ka dimag teek karne mein!!!

givem them ticket for the show and maan is like mujhe film nahi dekhniCry
and dadi... scolds and asks them to go!! geet extremely happy!!!!DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

she is all that excited!!! and says...kitne dinon ke baad mein film dekhni jayenge!!! ab itna khanjoos pati melega tho film kya dekhogi!!!!

maan .... bhagvan bachaye mujhe tumse...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

geet is looking very beautiful!!! must says  shelooks so cute and beautiful!! and maan is late... obv pati hain late tho hogi na!!!!!

poor girl she waited till 8.15.. ab i have a doubt... was it 8 am or 8 pm.. some body clear my doubt!!!

geet to chapal maar deti agar darwaaza kholne par maan nikla tho!!!LOL

and maan takes her to a private place!! and switches on the screen.. a beautiful geet pic!!! i really thought he will put up all the pictures from the day he met geet and we would have got something to make fun of Cvs... acha hai CVs ne kuch aisa nahi dikhaya!!

but loved the way he said.. how he met a girl and and he met again and again and how she came to work for him adn how he wanted to get rid of her and how he wanted her in his life for her  and how she changed his life and made him a man who can enjoy all phases of life  and how she became his for ever!!!
( i know i am repetition.. but i am dead maanDead... i fell in love with meri maan againBig smileEmbarrassed)
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

i simply loved the words.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap. maan singh khurana... u are great!! i love the way he said that all smiles 

and the best scene was when maan asks her... kaisi lagi picture and geet says.. super hit!!!

sirf superhit nahi maan super bumper hit!!!!
suddenly a bit of stalker guy!!!! who the hell is he/she???

and they come backl with all smiles and romancing and dadi......LOL

asks both how was the picture... ab humara geet maan ko sazaa e diya... poor maan geet bani sherni and maan bana.. kya bana.. mujhe hi nahi pata.. yeh maan geet aur dadi ke samne... kuch nahi kah saktha!!!

here begins maan's sweet tortorous revenge on geet..

so sexy and romantic and geet tries to turn the tables by telling him she did everything for him!!! poor maan phas gaya!!!Embarrassed

and way he captures her and says.....geet says... aapki ankhon ki yeh shararat!!!( kya kare geet memsahab.... aapka patu control kaise karthe hainyeh sirf aapke pati ko pata hain)  meri kya biwi ko choo nahi sakthi..( i am happy kuch tho akal aaya maan sahab ko???)

and suddenly dadi..enters.... yeh dadi bhi na... sab kuch plan karthi hai aur ahem mauke par tapak padthi hain....

but still awesome... the way they fought in front of dadi!!!!!

and he came from window gave her a kissy and ran away....these two look two teenagers in love!!!Clap

Marjaanie.....

annie is going to shimla!!!.. good for her!! is this her last scene in geet!!!

precap was the best!!!

dadi 'ZABARDASTI" bhej rahi maan aur geet ko madhumaas par!!!

shimla ya... 1 month in switzerland!!! wow kya options hai yaar

so cute.. and why are they cribbing for goin for honeymoon .. go and enjoy tehe place...

once again can we have the roop tera mastana....

CVs.... koi aur sexy song bhi chalega!!

sext honeymoon hona chahiye!!!!Big smileWinkCry

Edited by maneet1985 - 05 February 2011 at 10:39am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

SaritaMSKixxumeravigiliso-Priti11-sptrnonanditasinghdivareenaadoremevirgosumona28kirti_fijidewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

samata ... kya exact timing hai yaar ... maan gaye ....

Loved the entire episode .... as we have mostly maaneet moments .... oh today's episode had every thing ... it was awesome ....love maaneet ...love gurti ....love meeshti .... they all rock .... ClapClapClap

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

loved dadi, maan & geet scne ... where poor dadima wanted to send both of these 2 the movie .....

maan bhi naa .... just coz he hates movies .... he made an excuse of a meeting ..... but i guess meeting was just another  excuse as he planned some thing romantic for his geet ... for maan ki geet ....

geet getting scared after entering the room ... natural .... so next time the stalker might use the same thing & geet may think that it's maan .... might happen ....

loved how maan recollected all their moments from day 1 ... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingand the entire lines what he used .... we know maan ... U & Geet are made for each other ... & ur relationship is not for this birth ....but for all your remaining births ....

par maan agar every janam main aapko geet ka saath chahiye .... tho hum sab crazies ka kya hoga .... we were expecting that we will get u in our next brith .... anyhow we are sharing u right now ... but we 2 want u for our next birthLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

saying his colorless life has been filled with colors after geet's entry ....
for true she definitely did that &  she indeed .... filled his life with happiness,sweetness & all colors that were missing in his life ....he just followed her words what she said the dhaba wale raat in the rain ....need to enjoy all the small small happiness ... happiness does not find U .... U need to find happiness ....

she bought so many gud changes in his life ... that ...the same maan who was running away from himself ....in the fear that he might change ....now is proudly announcing that he changed for good & all this is possible because of geet ...

& geet was successful in making a nomad into a family man .... the same man who wandered from 1 place to another in search of probably happiness,peace ,calmness,everything that was missing in his life .... finally he reached his destination ....destination geet & found what ever was missing in his life...

& now their journey is not yet complete .... it just picked up speed with his life partner .... now together  they both are going to have a beautiful & wonderful journey ahead ....

but here the last line what he said made me think ... i know he meant the baby .... but if u c i think it has a double meaning in there ....i might b reading too much in between lines .... but i felt some where maan was talking abt stalker indirectly .... how their life will change after the 3rd person entry .... don't take this as a negative point .... but me just thinking tht way ....

& hoping only good things happen .... fingers crossed ....

me guessing the stalker stalking them all the time....while these two had their sweet romance ... & not forgetting their signature hug....

when dadima asked how was the movie .... maan lying Shocked ....geet used her spontenity over here .... she prooved that she is the sherni .... with time sense .... maan bechara .... kaam ka maara ... use yeh akal kahan .... koi file ya meeting ke baaren main pooche tho fatafat jawab dega ....

after getting in the room ... this time maan too knew geet was faking fight ... as he was being totally romanticDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming .... & looks like he did not minded kissing her today Shockedmaan sochlo ....kiss shayad miljathi ..... par just like in all my FF scenes some one or the other tapak tha hi hain ....right kiss karne ke time pe ,.... or else these 2 only become their own kababs & back off ...

maan & geet again fooling poor dadi ....ShockedShockedShocked bechare karen tho kya karen .... akhir bache ki life ke baaren main sochna hain ....

dadima .... can u plz send these 2 swiss.... would love to see that ... nahin tho wapas shimla Shockedin other words KM will become fake shimla .... with fake snow LOLjust like last time ....

Edited by dewdropred - 05 February 2011 at 10:24am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnonanditasingh--aarthi--bharkhasumona28RajeevGurtiFandivareenaadoremevirgokirti_fiji

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

hey all crazies....Heart 

luvd todays episode yar....

geet giving maan his wallet like a typical wifey... chalo kuch toh husband wife jaisa hua....LOL
  dadima giving movie tickets and maan tellin he doesnt likes watching movies... lekin uski kahaan chalegiii..LOL LOL
  luvd dadima today.. humne aapki rai nahi poochi.....LOL LOL
  maan n geet nokjhok in the room.. geet telling agar jali kati baathein sunani hai na toh mujhe nahi jaana abhi jaake dadima se keh dethi hoon...LOL LOL

wah geet.. ab toh dhamki bhi shuruuuuuuu.....LOL LOL

kahaani hai ladke kiii....... luvd it.......Smile
  kya yar... kithni baar ye log kahaani sunaayege.....
  pehle geet ne kahaani sunaya.. apni shaadi ke din... parion ki kahaani jismein ek rajkumar tha..
 aur ab maan ne.......... god he was luking soooooooo hotttttttttttttttttt in blackkkkkkkkkkkkk Day Dreaming Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

but luvd it.....Smile
geet revealing the truth to dadima... sacchai ki moorthiii LOL
and maan planning to take revenge...geet reminding him abt doctor and maan is like tumhe choo toh sakta hoon.. hye ithni jaldi akal aa gayeeeeeeeeeeee Wink Embarrassed

and they wer abt to kisssssssssssssssssss ............dadi......... kabaab mein haddi........Angry

annie going to shimla.. he he he... now i think she bcoming kabaab mein haddiiiii Angry

precap: shimla ya switzerland.. cvs bahooth kanjooos hai... shimla bhi nahi dikhayenge ye toh LOL LOL

Edited by bharkha - 05 February 2011 at 10:17am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxu-Priti11-sptrnonanditasinghdivareenaadoremevirgosumona28kirti_fijidewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
r

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sumona28

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Friends, not much again from me. Just saw from the time Maan was trying to pin Geet against himself and the wall... Loved the scene!!! I am gonna go off soon... Take care, have a good night and a great sunday!!! Hugs!!!Hug

Edited by sarrm - 05 February 2011 at 10:13am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrnobharkhasumona28RajeevGurtiFandewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Maan ne har janam pe GEET KA SAATH MANGA .

Maan is going to office but dadima stopped him and told maan to go to see film with Geet  > maan ne mana kia but dadima nahi suna .
Maan ne geet wait karne ko kaha .and after sent driver to take Geet .

How a man can do so much for his wife . Maan is such an example . Maan to ek ladki ka sapna ka rajkumar hai . Maan Geet ko kaisa surprise dia . so dreamy . Maan's voice was so amazing and Maan was looking so mindblowing I am dying . Mujhe to Maan se prayer ho gaya , I love maan .

Geet was scared first Maan told their Whole journey their first meeting , HP to Delhi. And told Geet kaise Maan ko ek naya zindagi di . Maan ko hasna shikhaya jo andhere me chala gaya tha . geet ne Maan ko roshni di . Then they are work together and humsafar bani . Maan said thanks to Geet For made a partner for her life .

Geet said ab age ka story kaha hai . Maan said  story is writing now jisme ek naya zindagi hai jo hum dono ko khushi degi .Maan said how the film was geet said superhit . Both were very happy .
whole part aws superb I loved it . Extra ordinary scene .

but some body chupkee dekh raha tha . I am scared

They returned home with laughing . Dadima said film dekha lekin Geet ne bol dia dono ne film nahi dekha .Dadi was angry and Maan angry too .

Geet is going to manafy Geet  but Maan peche se geet ko pakar lia and said ab tumhe saaja melegi and trying to close Geet . But geet said that yaad nahi dr ne pass ane se mana kia . Lo kar lo baat ab DR ne pass ane se vi man kia . But don't listen and going to kiss geet Their lips are so closed oh my God . I am happy just lips touch nahi kia .But dadima tapak padi .

They are faking fighting infront of dadi . and Maan went to sleep another room .tobye with forehead kiss .

Dadima ne dono ko honey moon ke liye simla vejne chata .hai . Dekhte hai .

Todays episode was superb ..

Maan was super cute and Geet too

I love Maaneet  . Maaneet rocks . Gurti rocks and GHSP rocks .

Edited by sumona_mona28 - 05 February 2011 at 9:47am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudivareenaadoremevirgoRajeevGurtiFansptrnonanditasinghbharkhadewdropredkirti_fiji

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Hello my lovely craziesSmileHugHeart

wowwwww what an episode..........loved everything!!!HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

MAANEET 's divine sacred magical dreamy beautiful fairytale love story-an eternal saga-MAANEET r truly a couple made in heaven

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Maan was in his dark shell (Maan in black today symbolic of his dark shell his dark past but now when he comes in front of Geet light falls on him light which drove away all darkness frm his life) had built very strong walls around him so that no feelings or people would enter his inner world............he was lonely, betrayed by everyone, the destiny was very cruel and harsh on him................he himself had forgot that he is a human being with a heart..............infact it wouldn't be wrong if I said that a stone would have some life and feelings but not Maan Singh Khurana.....................Maan was looking for atleast some moments of peace and happiness in nature in hills mountains in lakes because he had lost hope and trust in people, in his life, in his destiny..........he had accepted the fact that no feelings nor happiness, dreams, colours, sunshine were ever going to come in his life........he was so lost he was wandering from one place to place another without any meaning, without any purpose, without any dream, without anyone to live for but one day an angel was sent in Maan's life as sunshine and hope to turn Maan- lifeless and emotionless Maan to someone who would feel and express all kinds of emotions............Geet is a saviour in Maan's life because she brought life in his lifeless so-called life with her angelic touch.............. Maan singing a sweet melody to his Geet his life his heart his soulmate his everything tum muje kaise milgayi kismat pe aaye na yakeen...............tum apsara tum parion ki shahzaadi tu meri chandni tum meri zindagi mein woh dhoop ki kiran bankar aayi jisne meri zindagi ki saari andhera baga di aur tum meri woh chandni ho jisne mere meethe sapne ko sajaya hai......................... Geet woh Maan ki zindagi ki roshni hai jo hamesha Maan ki zindagi mein ujala banke rahegiHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile...........................

Geet a girl so lonely, betrayed by everyone including her family, a girl whose life was filled with so much pain, tears, nightmares that she forgot whether she was living or whether she is in a deathdungeon in the name of life..............a girl who had stopped dreaming or hoping for anything even small............destiny had closed all doors of happiness, love, care and dreams but the same destiny once which was so cruel to her blessed her with a Prince Charming who would enter her life to give her a new life........to give her all the happiness, love, care and fulfil all her wishes which belonged to her which she truly deserved..............in this way Maan Singh Khurana was sent as her eternal saviour, parent, caretaker, teacher, father of her child their child, her lover, husband and soulmate so that he would drive away all darkness from her life.............replace it with sunshine, smiles, roses, flowers, colours................... Maan is Geet's precious gem..........the only precious gem in her life......it is the most valuable gem...........this is the same gem who valued and still values Geet's tears as they r his pearls his kazana, Geet's happiness and smile which r his lifeline, Geet's and their baby's safety which r his strength and hope, Geet's courage, determination, strength, willpower, attitude of never giving up, her fight for justice, her self-respect, her dignity, her confidence and how she can stand up all alone all independent to fight all odds and all these r Maan's pride.................... life has blessed her now with more than she ever dreamt of or wished for.........................also now Maan's kazana, his lifeline and pride r all his Geet and their babyHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile.........................................

MAANEET have taught each other how to live, smile, love, care, dream, hope, trust once again......... v all can only admire, respect and worship them and their strong divine and atooth rishta...........that is y v all call them special..............rarest of the rare.............two precious gems now have become ek anmol ratnaHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile...........................

Both gave a new life to each other..........so both feel this is their rebirth.......a new life altogether filled with only joy, happiness, love, care, roses, peace and today v all can say proudly and happily that finally their reality is more blissful and more beautiful than any dream...............................the same destiny which was so cruel to them once has now blessed them with so much happiness, dreams, smile, colours, roses, rainbows and most importantly destiny has blessed them each other.............now both have something so precious that now they don't have anything more to wish for because any person asks for or dreams about those things which r missing in one' life but now MAANEET having found each other so now they feel that their life is complete and that now life has fulfilled all their dreams and also destiny has blessed them with more than they ever wished for...............now their pain, loneliess, tears, nightmares, despair, sorrow, nightmares r part of their last life which they have left far behind.........erased all the dreadful past left in last life...............thus now they r entering a new life.........their eternal saga so far had only ek ladka and ek ladki as two strangers to boss-secretary to friends to mangetar to lovers husband-wife and soulmates and now this will have a new life their cute baby who will be the reason for them to live to smile to be happy frm now onwards forever...........mama papa aur unki baby MAANEET paradise mein how divine, magical, dreamyyyyyyyyyyy......... Now MAANEET's rishta is atooth and now they will be together forever with their baby in every lifeHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Woh dono jo te saari duniya se aur sabse paraye bilkul akele, woh mile aur ban gaye ek dusare ke sabse apne..............MAANEET foreverHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Woh do murjaaye hue phool te jo phir se khil gaye ek dusare ki baahon ki darmiya mein........... MAANEET ek dusare ki zindagi mein aise phool hai jo hamesha khila hua rahenge kabhi nahi murjaayenge............woh aise phool hai jo ek dusare ki zindagi mein hamesha khushiyon, umeedon, sapno, taakat, vishwas, apsisamaj, wafa, fikar aur kabhi na khatam hone wala pyar ki mehak aur khushboo failate rahenge...................they were two withered two flowers which once again blossomed with the tender and sweet touch of each other and now their only aim wish and dream is to keep the fragrance of their everlasting and infinite love, care, trust, understanding, respect and admiration as friends and soulmates forever........................ MAANEET ve dono ek hi dil ki ek hi dhakdkan hai.............now their hearts and heartbeats are one and will remain so until the end of time and even beyond thatHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I feel that MAANEET bane hi the ek dusare ke liye, isliye unke kismat mein milna likha tha, pehle ladayi aur nafrat se shuru hui thi inki yeh rishtha, phir ek dusare ko jeena sikhaya, muskarana sikhaya, ek dusare ko sapne dekhna seekhaya, phir dost bane aur phir ek dusare ko pyaar karna sikhaya aur ab dono aise atooth dor mein bandh chuke hai which is based on love, trust, understanding, respect, care and every kind of feeling and promise which cannot be summed up in words.....................Now it is a new beginning of a divine magical dreamy fairytale story of MAANEET-a couple made in heaven...................but this story has no ending because it is an eternal saga of MAANEET true soulmates in every sense..................it is an eternal union of two halves, two equals, two incomplete people but now that each others' strengths makes it up for each others' weakenss, their union symbolizes perfection and completion..............woh done the adhhore aur ab ek dusare ke saath woh ban gaye hai poore......... ab woh ek dusare ki kismat, chaahat, zindagi, khushi, umeed, taakat, astitva, khwab, haqeeqat aur sab kuch ban chuke hai hamesha ke liye

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

MAANEET feel..............jis din ki sapne humne khwabo mein bhi nahi dekha tha aaj woh din woh pal hame mil gayi hai.............ab humko ek dusare ki saath sada ke liye mil gayi hai to ab hum aur kya khawaish kare kuch aur nahi............joh ab hamare paas hai usse jyaada anmol kuch aur nahi...............ab sirf hum shukra guzaar hai zindagi ki kismat ki aur unn saare farishtoy ki zinjohne hame milaya, apna banaya aur ab saadha ke liye ek atooth rishte mein jod diya haiDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

MAANEET try to make every moment so special for each other so that they can cherish it foreverDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

MAANEET were looking so wowwwwwwwwwwww........MAANEET r no more fictional characters but more real than real life people.........Hats off to Drashti, Gurmeet, Nissar and the entire team of GHSP for giving us divine, sacred, beautiful, touchy, magical, dreamy, breathkaking MAANEETClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.....................

Crazies today MAANEET scene where Maan has a surprise for his Geet touched me so much so today my analysis will mainly focus on this divine and beautiful scene......this scene reminded me of their 1st confession scene as well..........i'm still in MAANEET paradiseDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

MAANEET's window scene

MAANEET r still trying to have their moment of love, passion, togetherness within their limits of intimacy...........there is only one special angel in their life their baby their life their dream their wish their happiness their hope their heart, heartbeat and breath that is above all the desires, wishes, passion as lovers, husband and wife and as soulmates bcuz for MAANEET their child is the top most priority wish dream and a reason to live a reason to be happy..................

MAANEET' nok-jhok was cute, lovely and sweet as usual...........Maan saying bye and Geet saying plz come soon awwww how sweet and romanticDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...............MAANEET in room so hilarious Maan ab muje bhagwan hi tumse bachayaga bechara Maan apni Geet ki ghunda ghardi se kitna dartha hai LOLLOLLOL.............also Geet Maan ki taang keech rahi thi once MAANEET r back from the surprise superhit movieLOL..........MAANEET having a close moment in room but again dadi kabab mein haddiLOL.......but when Dadi goes away loved the window talk between MAANEET they r just impossible itne unique couple hai.........hai rabbaLOLLOL..............

Dadi seems confused and worried but she does not the real truth but she is so sweet and cool...........planning to send MAANEET on HM.........Shimla or Switzerland for 1 month?!............yeh dadi bhi kya kamaal ki ideas doondthi hai!!!LOLLOLWinkWinkWink.........

Anni-Arjun-Arjun seemed a bit concerned and that he has feelings for anni which even he is unaware of but still wat he did to anni is not forgivable.....let's see wat anni is planning to do so that arjun believes her.....

That stalker keeping an eye on MAANEET.........so let's see who and y he/she is here?

p.s.sorry crazies i'm still so lost after MAANEET's scene-surprise wala so sorry for such an analysis which is confusing and not in order............

Edited by sptrno - 06 February 2011 at 2:57am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

scarce05ixxumeravigilisobharkhananditasinghadoremevirgoRajeevGurtiFansumona28

Go to top