Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Edited ma Post on pg 1 !! 
mbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
today was a great episode...the way it started off with priya breaking down in teh bathroom, was really fantastic acting my ridhi. i liked how she clutched at her body thinking about brahma as if to shied her body from thoughts about him...and as others have pointed out, her wiping her hands as if to remove his touch was a good little detail.
vidya and guarav....well the same things been happening for a while. i really think there should be more develepment in thier story...
and of course adi and priya scene was so cute :) they were only together for like 3 minutes but that scence really made the whole epi. worth while lol and its interesting to see their comfort because im noticing it in even more detail since the news of them being an off screen couple as well :)

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi all,

Really enjoyed today's episode.  I connected with Priya's character today....I felt her pain in the bathroom.

Here is where I am going to disagree with everyone's view of today's episode.  Although I loved the acting, screenplay and delivery,  the last scene didn't work for me.  I understand what Priya wanted to do, she wanted Brahma to know that she is not going to let him get away with it.  But leaving the warmth and comfort of her lover's arms to confront her abuser didn't make sense.  Adiya had told her that all he was going to do was cuddle with her and comfort her and after the breakdown in the bathroom, the best thing for her was to soak it all in and rejuvenate and gain strength.  Not run off in the middle of the night to confront an unpredictable and drinking adversary.  That part didn't work for me even though the actors performance was excellent.  

That part made it a 4 out of 5 for me.  Everything else was wonderful.  

Have a great weekend friends!
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Hm. I actually have to completely agree with Shelly in this situation.

Although I absoluterly loved every other aspect of the episode, for me I was just confused as to how Priya worked up all that courage to confront SSP. I mean, nothing against her, I love her character and all, but she seemed so frightened of him, so weak around him, that it didn't make any sense that she would go in the middle of the night to confront him. It's nighttime, for starters, and honestly, that's a really ominous time for most, where people tend to be scared, not courageous in any way, shape, or form. After how she reacted throughout the day, completely breaking down at the very sight of him, it seemed too quick in a way that she would go and confront him.

But that's me.

I'm so darned happy that the Gaurav-Vidya track is moving along. I cannot wait to find out what Gaurav's truth is. I just hope they don't drag it out any longer. It's been long enough.

And the precap was good. But a part of me feels that Uttara is just going to give in, and ugh I don't want her to. She's put up such a strong front up until now that I hate the possibility of her throwing everything away.

Anyways, I liked the episode otherwise. I'll give it a 5/5 simply because I loved the performances by each of the actors. Totally deserving of thunderous applause.
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Priya -Brahma confrontation can be a dream na. I mean, Priya is smart girl, she wouldn't come to talk to him at odd time especially knowing Brahma's reality.

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MonyP

Priya -Brahma confrontation can be a dream na. I mean, Priya is smart girl, she wouldn't come to talk to him at odd time especially knowing Brahma's reality.

oh wow . good point. hm why didn't that come to mind? 😆

but somethng says its not....we'll see 😕
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm...could be a dream like you say Mony!

Naina & Shelly...interesting...did not think about it the way you guys did...have to re-watch. To me...convoluted as it may be, it seemed to be ok. I felt it was too quick for Priya to confront Brahma but in the previous scene with Aditya, she looked quite calm. So I imagined that Aditya slept while she was unable to due to the events of the day....hence the walking outside the room and the confrontation.

That said, I hate making explanations for what is a writers job to make clear. A bridging scene would have helped show Priya's thought process from being cuddled and comforted to confronting SasurPig....I am of course assuming this is not a dream. Anyway...good points. Loved reading both your perspectives.

nbosted thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Finally got a moment to watch.  I agree with Jaya.  When Priya broke down I could feel her pain (great job by Ridhi!). 

I have become so frustrated by the Gaurav-Vidya story.  I am almost to the point where I could care less what it is.  That being said;  I was impressed with Vidya trying to take some initiative and then when Gaurav got angry she didn't take his abuses "laying down" (I know terrible pun).  Good for her for yelling back and then leaving.  Maybe this will be the beginning of a "strong Vidya" and the end of the "stammering Vidya". 

Besides Priya breaking down the other scene that got me today was;  Vidya saying good bye to her mom.  (Could have something to do with just having my parents at our house.)

Happy Friday!
Naomi
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
QJaya and Naina
Priya-Brahma convo being a dream is just guess. Infact I want it to be real and I really want either Devyani,Baoji or Adi  to hear that convo....i know its too early for that to happen.
IF this cofrontation is real than I would say Priya made a mistake. She should have planned her moves quietly and let that Pig gloat as much as he can. Now SasurPig will be very careful and will try to harm priya/ priya-adi relationship.
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
mony i have this feeeling devyani will hear everyfin !! or Gaurav ! as i think Gaurav as a doubt on his father !!