Laagi Tujhse Lagan

BOTD - 4th February

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Welcome to the LTL world of bloopers.
Warning : Enter at ur own risk😆

** gets herself ready with umbrella** **finds shocked expression on other's faces**
Are mere pyaare LTLians ,got confused😕 ,lagta hai aap sab log bhul gaye,phir se yaad dilana padega.Yesterday ,it was heavy raining of bloopers & i had no protection ,so end result *spinning of head**
Hence today i have prepared myself properly & i am all set with my magnifing glass🤓 to enter the blooper world.

** gets shocked😲** ** starts hyperventilating **
**checks the address once again** **confirms that it is indeed LTL world **
Lagta hai,kal ki bhari rain ki wajah se ,mera magnifing glass demage ho gaya.

You all must be wondering ,i have lost my mind like rest of the PN people.But,that is not the case,u see ,in first 12 mins. of the episode there was not a single blooper.😲
Blooper to chodo ,uska B bhi mujhe kahi nazar nahi aaya.
**ab mere magnifing glass ka kya hoga😭**

TADA , meri umbrella kaam aa gayi.**does a little baaji style dhinchak**
confused😕,are tum log confuse bohut jaldi ho jate ho.
After torturing my eyes to find bloopers in first 12 mins.,in the next 3 mins. ,i got raining of bloopers,hence the umbrella😉

1) The NO.1 position is aquired by none other than mera pyara maharaja - FAN
In yesterday's epi. it magically appeared & today it disappeared.Looks like Dutta ka weight bear nahi kar paya,& i was saying dutta feather weight ho gaya.😆
But,on a second thought,the fan must have read all our yesterday's discussions in diff posts,
& he must have felt soo proud of himself ,that he must have raised his price /day.
since LTL world me paise ki shortage hai,isliye cv's ko fan ka price sun kar chakkar aa gaya & they replaced him with nothing.
This is the only explanation from cv's side.😆
** sees chappals coming her way ** ** runs to next blooper**

2)The NO.2 position has got new entrant - Dutta's bandage
when he enters chanda's place,they zoomed on his hand,which had bandage.
But,after getting irritated hearing chaskar's name ,as he walks towards the satee ,& tada bandage disappears.Then again when he sits ,for a fraction it appears & then again diappear.

What is happening yaar,**checks her glasses** **makes mental note to get new one**
Fan ke saath saath ab bandage bhi bhaav kha rahi hai,bolo ,kitni nainsaafi hai cv's ke saath.
All my sympathicies are with cv's😆

3)The NO.3 position - Clothes
So the next day ,when cha-cha & dutta are shown leaving,they are shown in the same clothes.
what kind of continuity is this yaar.First of all after such a long time we got to see new day & no new clothes **takes all her sympathies back**
I mean at PN where cost-cutting is full on,there N-K gets to wear new sarees & mera pyaara dutta,no new clothes😭
**asks around for hammer to break cv's head**

4)At NO. 4 position again we have repeat customer - Phone
When cha-cha are looking for dutta,the phone is shown right behind where chanda was standing.Next,when they are leaving for new place ,the phone is shown  on the table near staircase.
Looks like within a day ,phone got legs & it placed himself at better position.Why?
I will explain in next point.
so what if cha-cha & D didn't get new clothes,but cv's gave in to the demands of phone .
**shocked**
Don't be yaar,aaj kal epi. fan ,phone ,earrings etc. log hi to chalate hai.

But,today i came to conclusion**asks everyone to pay attention**
Chanda's house is magical.Anything can appear & diappear ,change palces at anytime.
Good,dutta got out of that house,otherwise**shudders**
Already he is gadha / swab / superhero ,pata nahi what he would have turn into?

The last but the most important 5) No.5 occupant is - Dutta's eye-sight

When they are leaving ,he turns around & tada ,looks at the phone.
Now,the explanation of phone which i said i will tell later is as follows,
Dutta ki eye-sight ko jyada problem na ho isiliye phone ne apni place change ki.
U see,afterall he is human being ,so he cann't stretch his eyes more that to the ones which r in doubt,so phone decided to help  him.So a big round👏 for phone for showing humanity.

**wipes the sweat from her forehead**
With each passing day ,my job is becoming stressful.
I never thought 3 mins of epi. will make me slog so much.

OOPs, once again i made a long one ,so read at ur own risk.
**puts down her magnifing glass**

If i have missed something,the blame today goes to chanda's magical house.

P.S. After reading if u feel like throwing chappals,pls feel free,as today i am vey pi**ed with cv's
Repeatedly how can they do same blunders that to within a day.😡

Waitingly urs,
Pooja😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

san121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

Welcome to the LTL world of bloopers.

Warning : Enter at ur own risk😆

** gets herself ready with umbrella** **finds shocked expression on other's faces**
Are mere pyaare LTLians ,got confused😕 ,lagta hai aap sab log bhul gaye,phir se yaad dilana padega.Yesterday ,it was heavy raining of bloopers & i had no protection ,so end result *spinning of head**
Hence today i have prepared myself properly & i am all set with my magnifing glass🤓 to enter the blooper world.

** gets shocked😲** ** starts hyperventilating **
**checks the address once again** **confirms that it is indeed LTL world **
Lagta hai,kal ki bhari rain ki wajah se ,mera magnifing glass demage ho gaya.

You all must be wondering ,i have lost my mind like rest of the PN people.But,that is not the case,u see ,in first 12 mins. of the episode there was not a single blooper.😲
Blooper to chodo ,uska B bhi mujhe kahi nazar nahi aaya.
**ab mere magnifing glass ka kya hoga😭**

TADA , meri umbrella kaam aa gayi.**does a little baaji style dhinchak**
confused😕,are tum log confuse bohut jaldi ho jate ho.
After torturing my eyes to find bloopers in first 12 mins.,in the next 3 mins. ,i got raining of bloopers,hence the umbrella😉

1) The NO.1 position is aquired by none other than mera pyara maharaja - FAN
In yesterday's epi. it magically appeared & today it disappeared.Looks like Dutta ka weight bear nahi kar paya,& i was saying dutta feather weight ho gaya.😆
But,on a second thought,the fan must have read all our yesterday's discussions in diff posts,
& he must have felt soo proud of himself ,that he must have raised his price /day.
since LTL world me paise ki shortage hai,isliye cv's ko fan ka price sun kar chakkar aa gaya & they replaced him with nothing.
This is the only explanation from cv's side.😆
** sees chappals coming her way ** ** runs to next blooper**

2)The NO.2 position has got new entrant - Dutta's bandage
when he enters chanda's place,they zoomed on his hand,which had bandage.
But,after getting irritated hearing chaskar's name ,as he walks towards the satee ,& tada bandage disappears.Then again when he sits ,for a fraction it appears & then again diappear.

What is happening yaar,**checks her glasses** **makes mental note to get new one**
Fan ke saath saath ab bandage bhi bhaav kha rahi hai,bolo ,kitni nainsaafi hai cv's ke saath.
All my sympathicies are with cv's😆

3)The NO.3 position - Clothes
So the next day ,when cha-cha & dutta are shown leaving,they are shown in the same clothes.
what kind of continuity is this yaar.First of all after such a long time we got to see new day & no new clothes **takes all her sympathies back**
I mean at PN where cost-cutting is full on,there N-K gets to wear new sarees & mera pyaara dutta,no new clothes😭
**asks around for hammer to break cv's head**

4)At NO. 4 position again we have repeat customer - Phone
When cha-cha are looking for dutta,the phone is shown right behind where chanda was standing.Next,when they are leaving for new place ,the phone is shown  on the table near staircase.
Looks like within a day ,phone got legs & it placed himself at better position.Why?
I will explain in next point.
so what if cha-cha & D didn't get new clothes,but cv's gave in to the demands of phone .
**shocked**
Don't be yaar,aaj kal epi. fan ,phone ,earrings etc. log hi to chalate hai.

But,today i came to conclusion**asks everyone to pay attention**
Chanda's house is magical.Anything can appear & diappear ,change palces at anytime.
Good,dutta got out of that house,otherwise**shudders**
Already he is gadha / swab / superhero ,pata nahi what he would have turn into?

The last but the most important 5) No.5 occupant is - Dutta's eye-sight

When they are leaving ,he turns around & tada ,looks at the phone.
Now,the explanation of phone which i said i will tell later is as follows,
Dutta ki eye-sight ko jyada problem na ho isiliye phone ne apni place change ki.
U see,afterall he is human being ,so he cann't stretch his eyes more that to the ones which r in doubt,so phone decided to help  him.So a big round👏 for phone for showing humanity.

**wipes the sweat from her forehead**
With each passing day ,my job is becoming stressful.
I never thought 3 mins of epi. will make me slog so much.

OOPs, once again i made a long one ,so read at ur own risk.
**puts down her magnifing glass**

If i have missed something,the blame today goes to chanda's magical house.

P.S. After reading if u feel like throwing chappals,pls feel free,as today i am vey pi**ed with cv's
Repeatedly how can they do same blunders that to within a day.😡

Waitingly urs,
Pooja😊

No chappal Pooja, only 👏👏 for such a nice and well speculated post.
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😆😆😆 Pooja, Can I borrow your umbrella please? So many bloopers in just the last 10-15 mins😲 Bole tho ekdum jhakaas!

You are not  a teacher/professor by any chance, are you? If you are, I pity your students😆

Loved your findings...Fan and bandage bhi bhaav khathe hain🤣🤣🤣
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Originally posted by: crystal_29

😆😆😆 Pooja, Can I borrow your umbrella please? So many bloopers in just the last 10-15 mins😲 Bole tho ekdum jhakaas!

You are not  a teacher/professor by any chance, are you? If you are, I pity your students😆

Loved your findings...Fan and bandage bhi bhaav khathe hain🤣🤣🤣

No yaar,but my mom was teacher for more than 30 yrs. so its in genes.

Thanks for going thru such a long one with patience.
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Your observation skill is very sharp............ really managed to find so many bloopers in such short time...........Gr8888888888 job..........
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ushankitvc

Your observation skill is very sharp............ really managed to find so many bloopers in such short time...........Gr8888888888 job..........

thanks dear,
but actually they made it so obvious.
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Loved every bit of it, Thanks for making me laugh😆😆😆😆

BTW Pooja Wasn't Kala talking to Suds downstairs that means she was walking towards her room upstairs & she starts running in the same direction when the shadow chases her. Then how come she came down the stairs screaming then?😕
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

abh toh chanda ke house mein saab things ko legs lag agyi...so that wen ever cha-cha ji starts hz singin n chanda dos hr mujra..dey can run away!! ahaha  

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Loved every bit of it, Thanks for making me laugh😆

BTW Pooja Wasn't Kala talking to Suds downstairs that means she was walking towards her room upstairs & she starts running in the same direction when the shadow chases her. Then how come she came down the stairs screaming then?😕

i noticed that ,but the PN is very confusing right from start,remember epis. during march ,april so many times people are shown walking in corridor & then tada coming down the stairs.I guess the structure of the set is only like that.
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for the beautiful post......loved it....:D

😃😃👏👏👏