Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Comentary : Feb 4 PR (Page 5)

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Yes Di,Agree wih both of your posts.

In varsha and Bhavana case,now no where Bhavana is to be blamed. Its all been Varsha's fault.
Though Pain is for all of  them and varsha going to endure so much,it was her own doing which was a ruthless one. so varhsa was responsible for the current situation though the impulses for that as come from both sides(bhavana and varsha).

Edited by umayal - 04 February 2011 at 3:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carpe-diem--Hope--

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hope--

carpie:

bhanva is a not a dignified woman in my opinion. the only time she demonstrates tact and dignity is when she and varsha are in a public setting. one-on-one she is as petty and headstrong as varsha.  i see what you mean. i can overlook it since Varsha is the same way. I kind of give both women credit, since initially their DIL and MIL relationship was the best compared to the rest.  yes there were problems but both worked towards it. 

his mother has already acknowledged that his love for his wife is far greater than his duty towards his mother.   his concilliatory actions will only deepen the wound and insecurity in his mother. 

varsha sought no counsel or support when she aborted and proceed on her own will and confidence. I think to provide such a person cover from any reactions from the family at large is futile. if varsha took a drastic step as a growup she should have to face the fallout of her actions as a grownup.  any mollycoddling by satish should be to preserve his own bond with Varsha not her bond with other family members

Poor Satish. this is a situation all of them need to come terms on their own, without having others to take sides.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
I too Missed you and friends here and PR forum Di.

Commenting here,chatting with you all here as become a part of my daily  life. so ,If I didn't find time,I missed you all a lot and felt something not fulfilled for that day.

This is for youHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Yes Di,Agree wih both of your posts.

In varsha and Bhavana case,now no where Bhavana is to be blamed. Its all been Varsha's fault.
Though Pain is for all of  them and varsha going to endure so much,it was her own doing which was a ruthless one. so she was responsible for it.

Satish accepted Varsha inspite of seeing her dangerous traits and with full knowledge of the abortion.

based on his reaction I won't be surprised if he sticks by her inspite of knowing that she can never give him a child.

I think if a split comes it might from Varsha. She is not the humble type.  not sure why the split might come but she is actually the type of person to get prickly and irritated if someone as mild-mannered as Satish overcompensates for their loss by treating her tenderly or delicately.  her guilt might make her reject his affections and might cause a split.

I have seen many a couple break up forever for the loss of a child (even if the neither parent was in any manner directly or indirectly responsible for the loss).  In Varsha's case, her catastrophe is the direct consequence of her rash actions. imagine the tension here.

I know many have been upset with Satish for his silence and I too feel that he should disclose. it is what it is after all.

but you have to see it from his point fo view.  he  loved her. she fell in love with his ardent attentions.  a woman who loved the man rather than his attentions would cherish the best gift that that man could ever give you.  she rejected it. she wanted his attentions and his luxuries without any trappings and on her own terms. 

she wronged him and when he expressed disappointed she felt rejected and left him.  HE had to apologize to her for HER wrong and plead for her to come back to him as HE needed her more than she needed him.  she had already made arrangements to start a new life in another city without informing him.

if you were in his place and your need had not dimished in the least and again she had commit a wrong would you not be afraid to disclose because she might walk away again?  she did this epi did she not?  I don't blame Satish or find it disappointing that he did not disclose.  I find it very understandable from his perspective.  his non-disclosure is not causing harm, his non-disclosure is just delaying the inevitable.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SpartacusLuvSSevercarpe-diemektarfapyarlunzaanu rulzkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
 find it very understandable from his perspective.  his non-disclosure is not causing harm, his non-disclosure is just delaying the inevitable.
Agreed . Thats the reason i didn't blame him in the commentary . Satish loves Varsha ....Varsha is his choice . He told frankly today .....Ok , I wont have the perks that come with the marraige but JEE LOONGA . It was like Ok , no perks [ children] chalega ...Illl only have the salary [ sex and companionship] But I wont leave THIS job [ Varsha] As I cherish it . Its THIS job I want .
What for Manav to say Sachaai Bata .Why is he witholding the truth of Dharmesh from Sulochana then . For that matter didnt it strike him that telling vaishu the truth of Dharmesh as early as possible wud give her less Takleef ? As it happens Vaishu found it out in such a ugly way ..hubby with pants down in a police raid .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever--Hope--lunzaanu rulz

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Yes Hope di, Sathish not having the courage to disclose the truth was totally understandable.
And yes a person at his situation will most probably opt for what he has done.

Anyways truth as to be told one day or it will come out one day.

And the way they showed,what will happen if  she comes to know the truth,what will happen,what will happen  and then she has to be told the truth,she has to be told.
oh god these dialogues have been repeated for umpteen no.of.times.And it seemed they will discuss about disclosing for one more week.

Either tell her and give her the courage to handle it or they should have just left like vaishali said rather than falsely behaving happy and enduring pain for themselves.

Its better to tell rather than feeling what will happen.

It holds for all the truth Hidden in PR.

if they solve it by themselves then ok. but they cant,then it can be revealed to everyone is what i feel.

Edited by umayal - 04 February 2011 at 3:40pm

carpe-diem--Hope--anu rulzkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
I really liked Ajit Vandu romance . He didn't waste a MINUTE , he immediately shut the door and came and held her so tight .He WANTED her .And its this WANT I absolutely dont see in ARMAN .They roam around not like spouses but like door ke rishtedaar COUSINs .

lunza--Hope--ektarfapyarsherma

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Yes Hope di, Sathish not having the courage to disclose the truth was totally understandable.
And yes a person at his situation will most probably opt for what he has done.

Anyways truth as to be told one day or it will come out one day.

And the way they showed,what will happen if  she comes to know the truth,what will happen,what will happen  and then she has to be told the truth,she has to be told.
oh god these dialogues have been repeated for umpteen no.of.times.And it seemed they will discuss about disclosing for one more week.

Either tell her and give her the courage to handle it or they should have just left like vaishali said rather than falsely behaving happy and enduring pain for themselves.

Its better to tell rather than feeling what will happen.

It holds for all the truth Hidden in PR.

if they solve it by themselves then ok. but they cant,then it can be revealed to everyone is what i feel.

ArMan's pain at this knowledge of her infertility is baffling.   Fine - she cannot have kids - happens. it is very sad but it is not like she was innocent in all of this.  it was a complication resulting from her abortion. I am not saying don't be sympathetic as that would be inhuman but there is not need to gush endlessly so in such a melodramatic fashion.

I think all this gushing and deep deep distress would have been better demonstrated for SATISH - THE INNOCENT victim - when his living child was abruptly killed. where was the melodramatic gushing of sympathy and deep distress for father and slain child then?  then all sympathy was being directed towards varsha - the accused - by spoon feeding and mollycoddling and trying to convince the victim to understand the accused's POV.   misplaced and ill-timed melodrama.

if she is infertile, she has other options

surrogacy if she wants's Satish's heir
adoption if she wants just a child.

Archana's sympathies have always been misplaced and her sidekick Manav has foolishly echoed them

when manav was stressed because his wife was being emotioned tortured by his mother - Archana's sympathies lay with the mother-in-law

when vinod took a stand against his wife for her abuse of his mother - her sympathies went towards manju rather than vinod - even though she had prior to the incident lambasted manju for th esame crime.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SpartacusLuvSSevercarpe-diembee5anu rulzkoolsadhu1000

Go to top