India-Forums

SNS Written Update 04.02.2011 COMPLETE

radev_fan IF-Dazzler
radev_fan
radev_fan

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
 Written Update 04.02.2011

PART -1

Todays scene start from Dhawal entering his room slowly he goes near the bed and sit and puts on the bedlamp then looks at Kinjal she was sleeping..
he lays on the bed beside her nad puts off the bedlamp suddenly kainjal open eyes and sees the rooom is dark but she keeps calm herself ..

Next day morning in Modi bhavan ..
koki was instructing gopi abt wat to make in the Breakfast while stepping down the stairs and she also tells she will make the BF for Aham
She tells her to start the preaparation  the BF  as Aham needs to go office soon ...
she adds i dont know whether Aham had something last night so i will make food for him today listening this Gopi says she gave Aham a glass of milk last night before sleep ...
hearing this Koki fels happy but she hides her smile and tell her to go to kitchen do preparation of todays BF ask her to make a cup of tea for her first and then she will also join her in the Kitchen

Gopi leaves to Kitchen but then Mota bhabhi comes there and she wishes Koki and tells 
her all have been tiredly sleeping due to yesterdays's stress Jigar is also still sleeping suddenly Koki asks it means then Rashi may also be sleeping ??
But Mota Bhabhi says No.. she might have woked up ..and they chit chat abt Kinjals marriage sitting dining table ans then Mota bhabhi says im missing Kinjal very much  and asks koki to make a call to Kinjal but Koki refuses to call she says Kinjal is going to start her life from today and i dont want to disturb her day ..
then Maniben brings some fruits for them and tells Gopi send  it ..
again Mota bhabhi requests to call kinjal but koki refuses saying No Mota bhabhi
Kinjal have to learn a lot of things from their inlaws i want her to be  like my 
Gopi bahu how she take cares of us and i want to Kinjal do the same 
so i dont want to divert her mind ..
there Rashi was coming out from her room she gets call from her mom ..
she wishes her mom and asks how abt..but her mom tell how was she frustrated lastnight 
hearing thsi Rashi i know mom how you might be feeling now i understand but i know you will take revenge on kinjal for all this but then her mom says ya i will but now 
she is still sleeping ...hearing this Rashi get shocked and asks how did you let her mom i was ordered to woke up at early morning but there she is sleeping till now.. why did you let her to sleep ???Rashi mom says i know beta i know how to handle this ...see thats why i have called you i want to talk to yur MIL give phone to her 

here in kitchen Gopi was trying to light the gas stove but she could not as the gas was over 
she gets worried and asks to maniben she says Rashi have to call and book for gas but she did not do it Gopi says Rashi might have been forgot due to the marriage functions ...

Part _ 2

Part ' 2

Rashi comes to the dining area and wishes her in-laws then she tells she got call from her mom and her mom wants to speak to Koki'

Koki  gets the phone from her and talk to Rashi MOM they both greet eachother and  then Rashi mom says she have to  postpone the pagphera Rasam to the next day which was to be held today she asks to Koki if she wishes then they will do this rasam next day ..Koki says Ok no problem but she asks why suddenly postpone is there any thing wrong ???Rashi MOM says no nothing everything is going right eventhough myself and Dhawal are ready to do this rasam but your daughter is not ready she is still sleeping so  that only I postponed this Rasam ..Koki gets shocked hearing this ..Rashi mom contnues  Kinjal may be feeling so tired due to stress so she is sleeping till now i will do this function tommorrow saying this she cuts the call wishing Koki ..Koki also wishing her the same hungs the phone..Rashi smiles slightly hearing this convo'..

Here in the kitchen Gopi was worrying about gas and she suddenly hears the call form Koki and she rushes there ,,Koki asks her why she did not make her  the Tea ??Koki asks you know I have to make BF for Aham did you have prepared everything or not ??Gopi hesitates try to say anything But then Rashi tells her to make something spicy Poha(Puffed Rice) as she is feeling more hungry  wants something spicy hearing this Koki gives a angry look to Rashi ... Gopi says I was doing the preparation but then she pauses ..Koki asks what happened then??? Gopi says Maaji Gas is over ..hearing this all of them get shocked and Koki what are you saying and Mota bhabhi tels last week only I told to book fo the gas cylinder then what happened ..hearin this Koki asks to whom didi you tell??? Mota bhabhi says I told to Rashi 'Koki looks Rashi angrily but then she turns to Gopi and scolds her saying why did she depending on others to do all this she herself have to take responsibilities of all this ..

Aham comes there wishing and asks her mom what happened ..Koki says how her DIL is becoming irresponsible of all this she tells abt the gas is over and BF has not done yet .. hearing this Aham says mom not to worry about his BF he will manage it in the office then he requests her mom to come to her room as he needs to talk to her something important.. Koki says OK  she will come to his room ..after Aham leaves from there Koki turns to Rashi and asks softly Rashi you want to have something spicy food na??Rashi smiles in her inner heart and says my mom is right as Kinjal is now in my home that's why my MIL is behaving so politely with me ...and then she says yes to Koki she needs something spicy to eat .. Koki says all will be liking to have something diferent spicy so why don't you make food for all today ??hearing this Rashi shocked  she asks how can I make when there is no gas ??Koki says so what there is kerosene stove  you can use it that to make food for all..

Part -3

Rashi was still standing thinking something Koki asks Rashi what are you looking for go and make the BF now she tells Gopi also to go from there and she excuses herself from Mota bhabhi ..

In the kitchen Rashi was scolding Gopi  why she did not called for gas then tells maniben to bring the Kerosene Pump stove ..Rashi was trying very hard to light the kerosene stove seeing this Gopi tells her how to light the stove ..Jigar enters the kitchen he sees Rashi was having something black colour on her cheek he tells Rashi abt this and Rashi touches her cheek Jigar laughs slightly then he says I came hear to get Tea but after seeing all this I think Its better to leave form here Rashi also tells him to leave from there with irritating tone ..Gopi laughs seeing all this Rashi gets little angry asks her why are you laughing now and then she says to give her all the needy ingredients to her and send her to clean the temple she tell to send Maniben for help ..Gopi leaves form there ..

Next scene in Dhawal house kinjal was waking up and Dhawall was entering the room wishing her and says he was waiitng for her to wake up then Kinjal excuses herself she want to freshen up hearing this Dhawal says ya you have to go Fahi(Rashi mom)room to take bath as there is the bathroom Kinjal asks what there is no attached bathroom in your room Dhwaal says No..and also here is some sort of water problem but oyu don't  worry I have filled a bucket of water for you ..then kinjal asks  abt how ill I get ready after bath he says to get ready there itself as he also does the same then Kinjal asks abt geyser as she has the habbit of bathing in hot water ..hearing this Dhawal says if you want hot water then you have to wake up early mornng only otherwise you cant get hot water here ..hearing this Kinjal keeps her both hands on her head and sits on the bed 

Part ' 4

Gopi was standing in front of kanha she is thanking god for alll she says thanks kanhaji I feel today Aham has indirectly supported her by saying not to worry abt the BF as he will manageit in the office itself im feeling so happy now ..

Koki was entering Aham's room why did he called her Aham makes her to sit in the bed comfortable and he also sits beside her then he start to speak he says MOM you don't have to worry abt Kinjal now as everything went fine we were so tensed about her Mariage now everything is fine we have managed such difficult situations so not to worry abt anything now

Here in Mandir Gopi saying kanhaji yesterday during Kinjals marriage I supported my hubby in such a difficult situation and we have managed ..everything went fine all was becoz your mercy only ..you always keep mercy on us.. she says smilingly Kanhaji I think now Aham does not feel uncomfortable with me you make our relationship to be more strong like this always where I can support him all the way in his life.

Aham  geting up from the bed says Do you remember MOM you have promised on the other day he walks little distance from there shoeing his back to her MOM and says  after Kinjal marriage is over you will release me from Gopi Koki gets shocked when she ehars this she turns to back to see his face Aham adds Gopi  will leave this home forever after Kinjals marriage '..now Kinjal's marriage is over so you send out  from here and from my life also '

PRECAP

Aham was talking to his Mom to send Gopi from this house as she promised other day and Gopi was hearing all  this near the door 

Edited by radev_fan - 04 February 2011 at 11:47am

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreeRajourizombiemiratoonaNas1angel_subahcirkrishygrohini_2007snehag10niki_pnsdavisER_ER_YAanupamgsmile365daysparbhudayalDamayantiMKK_1234seema92zohrabanuplokmijnbvcxzBlacksexyspicybinataadharsriyapoojassanjanaMissOraclebeautifulbcdent4uasiaheartA HUGE FANzanabegp@rasaloo12nanda_gopadirk41rosie111shmuupieminareenaKoyel-SuMee-minoushka93_mehak_SpotSonyaBladeirene_cnaj7_Nancy_gawkerkrutiv100poo_supisihuicy_devilPorismithasrkSunriseGreenupasana.diyasimran15bablinishahamzanuhaShell16saomomsimi_1SuhaniSoniasanw-tellyaddict-pyar-ishk.Nafisa.

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Thanx heena

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radev_fan

simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
hi heena,am simran....thanks for the update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sushmaberadev_fan

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
thanks

radev_fan

.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
thanks for the update, Kinjal was looking very beautiful today. Loved the pillow barrier and her sleeping late.

radev_fan

sevak Goldie
sevak
sevak

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
hey - thanks

radev_fan

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Hi Heena! You here doing the update? Welcome, welcome. And thanks a lot for the update. Is Part 4 all or is there some more?

radev_fan

SAYNO Senior Member
SAYNO
SAYNO

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
thx so much!

radev_fan

Go to top