new problems ahead for abhay and pia - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
& even in Maithili -Abhayendra love story also, thr was some unknown person, who told abt their love to her father too

they can even show that it was Sidd earlier🤔
i think sid knew maithali i think he was d one who informed maithali's dad about abhay-maithali relationship!!!!! so maybe dat is y piya's face got covered wid nailpolish b'coz sid will see her personally nd get a shock!!
Originally posted by angel3142

hmm sid i hope he is not negative and i hope he is not a vampire i want only 1 vampire abhay he can be wolf or something else

maybe he would know abhay past and help pia to find out indirectly i hope he is not evil he doesnt look like

and nail polish didnt fell on abhay face if sid sees even abhay he wld be curious lolz  
see even if  knows that abhay is here so that wont be a big deal for him if he knows him from before then he might think he once again migrated to deradhun and all
but seeing pia will be a shock if he knows maithli
Nice post. I didn't really notice this detail but yes, definitely, if this Sid guy is Abhay's brother, he will be knowing about Maithili and hence, Pia's face would've clicked. So what you are saying. Makes total sense!
Thanks for the PM.
i dint see it was Piya's face which got covered...i dint observe it but after this it does ring a bell!!!!....dude!!!...but relax!...stay positive!..:P...wait for things to happen....
Originally posted by remosalsa

Yaa, that pic of Pia surly indicates something in future that Siddharth will not see Pia right now

& he surly, will not be positive, as they r showing him now🤔
absolutely i second u.......
even i felt d same like siddharth has something to do with pia..

kash koi article ata explaining this track
Yes i think Siddharth has something to do with Piya.He could be Abhays' bro like the TB article mentioned.
Please don't kill me for saying this.I would like to see a love triangle between Abhay-Piya-Sid.
Edited by Kritz08 - 13 years ago
Nooooooooooooo, Kritzy!😭