Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~ BBholics Anonymous HicHic#10 : INVITES ONLY ~~ (Page 16)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Not Canada. Toronto and sorrounding areas. I lived in Halifax, Nova Scotia and not all desis there were Punjabis. Before that...in new Glasgow...sirf do indian the. Confused LOL Ontario move ki tab bhi not too many where Iived. More than Halifax.....but not as many as Toronto.

Ontario's brown population is more than the white..LOLLOL and esp where ri live its called punjabton tho its Brampton..LOL

Thnkuuu Ishiii

Have visited Brampton. Bas punjabi hi sunai deti hai vahan. LOL LOL There's this mall there...Karol Bagh plaza. I was amazed. Desi naam angrezi sthaan. Confused LOL LOL

the hospital's emergency is now named "Guru Nanak Emergency"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.IshaWreckLassMithiBani

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
She ruled the small screen for a while, and then she was a host beyond compare. Shweta Tiwari, who has weathered tough times and come out stronger, made history recently by becoming the first woman to win the Bigg Boss title.

Shweta recently sat down for a frank tete-a-tete with her fans. Here are the excerpts:

After winning Big Boss, what are ur plans?

I never plan my life.. I accept it the way it comes because I feel I am a very bad planner.. When I plan everything goes haywire.. So I leave everything on God ...Let Him plan and I will execute !

U r not responding ... may be busy with other questions.. i dont have any question.. i am a great fan of u

That's so sweet.. Thank you so much!

Hi, I am really so happy!! R U there Sweta? Is it u replying me?

Yes Dear! It's Me... Shweta Tiwari...

Congratulation for winning Big Boss 4 award. My Daughter who is 6 years old is a huge fan of your's. Good Luck. take care of yourself and you're sweet daughter

Thank you so much and Please give my Love and Best wishes to your daughter.. May she achieve all the success in her Life!

congratulation for winning Big Boss 4 award.

Thank you so much!

What s ur relation with abhinav kohli?????

He is my backbone and a very important part of my life.. He is my strength which I cherish!!

You are my sweet heart hope i see you as a big star in hollywood cheers

How sweet! Thank you so much Darling! But Can you please suggest my name as an actor to some Hollywood Directer.. Because I really don't know who to contact for the same...LOL !!

Hi. Why is it that you haven't done anything big since Kasautii Zindagii Kay? Are the offers not coming or are you not happy with what is coming your way?

I think whether I am happy with anything or not..Do you think right now Is there any show on television which is bigger than Kasautti Zindagi Ki ??

What do you think according to you will attract you to a man

His honesty and respect for woman... And without forgetting Sense of Humour!

What would you say is your strong point - your charm, your confidence, your beauty, or your acting skills?

My acting skills which makes me confident and my confidence makes me charming and beautiful!!

Shweta, why don't you do more Hindi Movies, you have a huge fan-following

How Sweet!! Very soon I am going to start a new movie..

Hi. Very proud of you - you've made such a successful career despite the hardships in your life. Is it true that you have secretly married Abhinav Kohli?

Do you yourself believe the rubbish thats been going around lately... No! I am not married ... My wedding is not going to be a secret and I will definitely invite for you the wedding...

What do you think of your future man?

A man who respects me and a WOMAN on the whole and also loves my daughter....

It was indicated that sara /bina n may be few more people that they lack basic education, so spo immature, may ve tv star but immature do u agree

See Veena I don't know much.. But Sara is very young.. I think education is very important.. With right Education One can achieve the the right career and a right way to lead one's life... But today's generation prefers to go for Glamour ignoring education completely which is not healthy..

hi sweta, saw thi syear bog boss, it has not been at same level as of seson 2. in this we find that genuine and good person is also there now a days do u agree

Yes I do agree with you .. I think that the whole credit goes to the audience too.. because they wanted to see the decent people Endemol signed a good batch of people for season -4

when ur ex-hubby behaves so badly , so how do u fell , do u fell that how did u married such a person who has no respect for a woman or who is so possessive. i feel very bad whenever he behaves like dis with u?

See life is not that easy... When He gives you a life there is always something lacking.. Even I have my share.. I have my colours of life too...

How did you when left in last four

I was surprised , shocked and excited.. I didn't expect to be there but yes! when I reached there I was very-very happy...: )

who is your best friend in big boss ?

Samir Soni and Seemaji... they cannot be my best friends but yeah! they were very close to me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Isha

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prodigy007

You should see London even when I last visited! Packed with Desi's couldn't spot a single gora at the airport upon landing!

I know!! Desis and chinese/japs. Picadilly pe ek gora nahin nazar aaya mujhe. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gujaraxeion

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Isha.

Kabeer...... many places these days!
Indian areas in NJ are also like that. Whole town is like "Indian Town". Socho street par loud speakers pe daandiya-garba hota hai! Mayor comes, supports and encourages all for botes.
We have boards on shops in gujju....

LMAO!! LOL LOL I have to see this. LOL LOL

Isha.Ishaaxeion

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Hello!
kya baatein ho rahi hain aaj?
Anshu- Is that really ST who is responding to those questions?Confused

Isha.Ishafire_gun

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Have visited Brampton. Bas punjabi hi sunai deti hai vahan. LOL LOL There's this mall there...Karol Bagh plaza. I was amazed. Desi naam angrezi sthaan. Confused LOL LOL

the hospital's emergency is now named "Guru Nanak Emergency"

Shocked Shocked ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Isha

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Indian areas in NJ are also like that. Whole town is like "Indian Town". Socho street par loud speakers pe daandiya-garba hota hai! Mayor comes, supports and encourages all for botes.

I have been to Oak tree rd few months ago and I saw Paan spits on the sides of the roadDeadLOL
For a sec, I thought I was in IndiaEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.IshaaxeionMithiBani

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Isha I predict a desi Reich surfacing soon!

Isha.Ishaaxeion

Go to top