Phulwa

What kind of a father is this?

mahmansma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am really mad at the father here. Why on earth is he so stupid? Some of us might find him too naive but you have fathered four children! You better grow up! 

I cant stand such spineless people. Stand up and protect your family. Why trust that brother's family when they meet you outside court? Why not have the foresight that your 9 yr old daughter is exhibiting? 

What is wrong with that man???

I would have taken an ax and threatened any fella who dares misbehave with my daughter. Why cant he? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow-colour thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeh ur ryt mahmansma da father is quite stupid n so is da mother if phulwa can c thru sona y not her if she believed phulwa in the 1st place maybe this wudnt hav hapnd
joyo thumbnail
mainly cvs quite stupid to create a bully character like mangroo
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if mangroo grws a spine, how can they show the family in trouble?? 😉  simple as tht 😃
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
But u know there are many people in the villages like that . Actually this people are not week , They think some one will help us , but to get a help they need to have their voice up about their issues ...
I liked the situation where Iramati stands up for her daughter
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LOL firstly nice post......i really dn't understand him either i man when he found out that his brother's family lied to him bu the still invites the bahu to the marriage hw odd?
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah... it was so evident tht the family of the three witches had cheated them...  they why on earth did they invite them? i thought it was quite normal in villages not to invite ppl who dont go well with th family. for they live a simple life... and an even simpler love-hate relationship... they are not into showbiz
mahmansma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No, it is not that the CVs have created a character like this. There are many men - rural and urban - who are so goddamn naive that they fail to see terror looming on top of their loved ones lives.

If you look around, you might actually zoom in on your own husband. Your MIL or someone in his family will be making your live miserable, but he refuses to 'see' it and makes YOU adjust. There is SO many guys like that. It bugs me to no end. 

Men especially fathers need to learn to grab collars and beat the hell out of those who take advantage of their wives and children. I wish there was some school to send all men to before they joined the married fraternity.

Else, stay unmarried and do not sire any children! 

I feel for Phulwa. She needs to do all her daddy's work - mentally, and at times even physically. 
walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PIA.SEN.GUPTA

But u know there are many people in the villages like that . Actually this people are not week , They think some one will help us , but to get a help they need to have their voice up about their issues ...
I liked the situation where Iramati stands up for her daughter

It is illogical to get annoyed with 'characters' in a  story.   If there were no spineless people, who were emotional, and could not stand the bullies around them then the criticism is acceptable   What about the bullies who do the ragging in colleges, and the victims, who often die at their hands.   Do you call these bullies, gutsy people, and supposed to be our heroes?   And who knows, what is in the mind of the writer, and how he wishes to bring triumph to this gentle man, of the village, who has a tigress kind of daughter in Phulwa?   Do not be hasty to prejudge the course of the story.