Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kereisha33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
when rashi start screwing thing up in the mm.and no 1 to close his window when the breeze is stopping him from sleeping or his cold come and he can't breathand there no 1 thereto help him that when he will remember here
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fanbidaai

there is so many ways,  panna goes to modi mansion knocks on door, Aham opens it n sees her there , she looks at him Mr Aham modi jiju  my sister never wanted to marry you why did you send her that letter,  he looks at her confused, kokila comes up panna why are you here, kaki i want to know why Aham jiju sent a letter to my sister saying that he would marry her.  Kokila looks confused, she asks panna to come inside but sees rashi she tells her i will take you home beta.  In the car panna tells kokila everything about the letter, Aham is listening.  Kokila asks panna where is the letter, she tells them in Gopis wardrobe.  They arrive at cm  jiju if you did not want to marry my sister then you should have said, Aham looks at her to say something,  jiju talk to the hand because this face dont want to know ðŸ¤£ n walks off  girl got attitude as well😉

i actually agree with what u say
i quite want to see something like this happenenin in the serial
sorry but i forgot ur name. whats ur name again?
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanbidaai

there is so many ways,  panna goes to modi mansion knocks on door, Aham opens it n sees her there , she looks at him Mr Aham modi jiju  my sister never wanted to marry you why did you send her that letter,  he looks at her confused, kokila comes up panna why are you here, kaki i want to know why Aham jiju sent a letter to my sister saying that he would marry her.  Kokila looks confused, she asks panna to come inside but sees rashi she tells her i will take you home beta.  In the car panna tells kokila everything about the letter, Aham is listening.  Kokila asks panna where is the letter, she tells them in Gopis wardrobe.  They arrive at cm  jiju if you did not want to marry my sister then you should have said, Aham looks at her to say something,  jiju talk to the hand because this face dont want to know ðŸ¤£ n walks off  girl got attitude as well😉

but dear, i thought Gopi's illiteracy was revealed because of the letter a long while back... we got to think something else...
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: upasana.diya

but dear, i thought Gopi's illiteracy was revealed because of the letter a long while back... we got to think something else...

yes but has the letter  been read to Gopi properly , she still thinks the letter says that he would marry her because she was his moms choice she does not know that the letter says that he does not want to marry her.  Panna  did not read the letter to her, so  it will be a shock for Gopi when she finds out the truth...