Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Article: Gopi bids goodbye to the Modi house

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Gopi bids goodbye to the Modi house

STARONE.IN

Now that Kinjal of Saath Nibhaana Saathiya has finally gotten married and moved to her husband's house, it is also time for Gopi to move out.

STARONE.IN

Fans of the show are well aware that Kokila had promised Ahem that she will ask Gopi to leave the Modi house after Kinjal's wedding. In Tuesday's episode we will see Gopi leaving modi house.

Our source reveals "Gopi will overhear Ahem and Kokila's conversation where he reminds her about her promise of asking Gopi to leave the house after Kinjal's wedding. She then returns to the Shah house. Urmila does not spare any opportunity to make Gopi feel like an unwelcome guest. She will even send the maid on a holiday and make Gopi do all her work".

However there will also be some happy moments for Gopi reveals the source "Panna will be back in the show next week. Gopi and Panna will share some cute little moments". We spoke to Gopi aka Jia Manek who says "I do not wish to upset Ahem anymore. I plan to return to mama-mami's house and get back to my previous lifestyle".

Ahem aka Mohd Nazim says " I realize that Gopi had helped me and my family a lot during Kinjal's wedding but it is a matter of the promise that Ma had given me. I am sure that she will keep her word and ask Gopi to leave the house".

To know what happens next watch Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Monday to Friday, 7:00 pm on STAR Plus

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1306/gopi-bids-goodbye-to-the-modi-house.aspx

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 04 February 2011 at 8:09am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

azminamahcirkrishygLoveMishaldent4udirk41nanda_gopaLoveMJAashna26naj7Chaudhrytm_Nancy_poo_supipeg_pionnesimran15sajnieKiranSD1suk19nyctophilia.Verity.

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
we knew that urmilla will be treating Gopi like dirtCryCryCryCryCry,  i want kinjal to see all of this.  i happy to see panna back Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raginixo

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Ahem aka Mohd Nazim says " I realize that Gopi had helped me and my family a lot during Kinjal's wedding but it is a matter of the promise that Ma had given me. I am sure that she will keep her word and ask Gopi to leave the house".

wats dat supposed 2 mean??????? it seems like he wants her out for sure...meaning he wont stop her also....from adorable ahem 2 arrogant ahem again...he's like a pendulum honestly...oscillating between his heart n mind....
@suk: i too am happy 2 c panna again...i guess panna wil share better chemistry wid gopi than ahem does..

Edited by madhu_sridhar - 04 February 2011 at 8:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran15.Verity.

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
yay panna is back at last why was she not at the wedding though?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raginixosimran15suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

wats dat supposed 2 mean??????? it seems like he wants her out for sure...meaning he wont stop her also....from adorable ahem 2 arrogant ahem again...he's like a pendulum honestly...oscillating between his heart n mind....
@suk: i too am happy 2 c panna again...i guess panna wil share better chemistry wid gopi than ahem does..

Aham is telling kokila that she had promised him that after kinjals wedding Gopi would leave so she needs to keep to her word,  he is a arrogant sod

simran15.Verity.

sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged

what this

i am not getting it....

what hge want to say

ehsaan faramosh insaanAngry

simran15.Verity.

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
dont get the article
glad panna will be back
someone need to teach him a lesson
says something and he does something else crap
simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing the article sadhli....when did Gopi wear that sari in SNS....she looks pretty....glad little Panna is backSmile.....n the ruthless man what we say about him.....appears like his brain n mind has stopped functioning........I dislike the twist..that Gopi went back to the chudail mami's house.....Cry, hope btw Panna n Kinjal...now that she does trust her Gopi bhabi.....Gopi would get some breathing space with that evil mami......Angry.

Go to top