Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Dear Mods

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Dear Mods,

Hi, I am Suchitra.

Thank you for giving me India-Forums which has become my second home! with loving friends who share your thoughts and passion.

I just have one request,

You have given us Nivren Fans a warning about bashing the character of SId.

I agree with you about maintaining the harmony in the forum and the measures that you have to take with regards to that, but I also do plea for fairness.

I do agree that we get carried away with the character of Sid and shout, scream, cry about the things that he has done/doing but there is another reason for it. And that reason is the constant support of the character of Sid by some other members.

Its one thing to support a character like Sid but, they are downright insensitive to our feelings. They have constantly maintained that their jodi should come up when we do not agree with that as Nivi and Viren are married.

They bash DIvya's character that she is not worthy of Sid (when Nivren supporters. recognize that characters weakness and try to find some positivity)

They mock the sacrifices of Niveditha, by calling her choices a mistake, or she deserves a psycho husband and sarcastic comments that are of that nature which show that what ever is happening to her is due to her choice of choosing viren over Sid.

I have voiced this concern of mine before as well and some might say well its fiction and we can say what ever we want and hope what ever we want then I think it should be the same for us as well that , yes its fiction and we can say what ever we want and wish what ever we want with regards to Sid.

When such care and concern is taken towards their feelings then I expect that my feelings are also taken into consideration.

SO with all due respect, I ask, humbly that, please take care of our feelings as well. It hurts me when I see such things said about Nivi and about Viren.

So please if a warning is issued to us, which I will respect and abide by, a warning should be issued to them also that they refrain from mocking niveditha and make fun of her sacrifices, or calling viren names and also wishing that DIvya and Sid break up , Viren and Nivi break up so that Sid and Nivi can get together.

Thank you

Sincerely,
Suchitra

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

heavenskykritikekinhashalu-123shubabegumayesha_cutienutsnirjuusahujaprajeeaashiluvskinnyRani2011daffodils06Jasleensimran728mahix3FaizuuNivRendmg_roks_antaraNivRenDeewanivids08ShayafanlamsNikita99zarmeenoruexangelParamoreScintillatinggmann2010AnamikaSJainFrozenRainanjaani07RahmanjubalaxaviaraGita97diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuSofnamoniluvskinshuk-Swetha-

Sweet-Violet IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Violet
Sweet-Violet

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
What's the need to open a topic on this matter again and again ? You can take up this issue via PM.
Like I said before, everyone has a right to voice their opinion as long as its not abusive or offensive.  If you find any offensive posts then just report them.
As for the mods note in your app thread, it was much needed. Thanks Jyoti for the note.
Calling other members sick mentality, blind etc is against the forum rules.
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Suchi, I agree 100% with you.
Mods, I respect your decision and I will also like to voice my opinion here as you all know "Taali kabhi ek haath se nahin bajti". SO, it is from both sides not just us NiVren fans. If they can spoil the harmony of forum and call Nivedita, Viren and other characters with names then they deserve the same treatment too. I hope you all understand where we are coming from.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoruexangelashred12SofnaSuchi--Swetha-

laylaz Senior Member
laylaz
laylaz

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Come on guys this is just a fictitious programme. No need to get serious. Just enjoy the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellsimran728

nuts Senior Member
nuts
nuts

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Way to go Suchi!!! Thanks for voicing our opinions.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoashred12Suchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet-Violet

What's the need to open a topic on this matter again and again ? You can take up this issue via PM.
Like I said before, everyone has a right to voice their opinion as long as its not abusive or offensive.  If you find any offensive posts then just report them.
As for the mods note in your app thread, it was much needed. Thanks Jyoti for the note.

Sorry, you yourself said everyone has a right to voive their opinion and if Suchi is doing that by opening this topic then what is your problem? Are you telling us that we cannot even open topics now???? And I think this topic is not offensive so she has full right to open it. YOu did not have to come here and read this...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenlamssimran728Shayafangmann2010Scintillatingzarmeenoashred12shaaziFrozenRainanjaani07SofnaSuchi-xaviara

Sweet-Violet IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Violet
Sweet-Violet

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by Sweet-Violet

Sorry, you yourself said everyone has a right to voive their opinion and if Suchi is doing that by opening this topic then what is your problem? Are you telling us that we cannot even open topics now???? And I think this topic is not offensive so she has full right to open it. YOu did not have to come here and read this...

Is this topic anyway related to the show or are we discussing the storyline or the characters here ? I don't see the need for this topic ? lol Issues like these can be better handled via PM instead of disrupting the harmony of the forum and will lead to fights.
No need to jump on my throat for saying this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Dear Mods,
I am Bani.

First of all, I think this sort of topic which indirectly or directly advises mods about "what to do" and "what not to do" about treating the "anti-parties", should be done via PM. PM service is available for personal concerns. This I have learnt from my own experience in the forum.
But since, this is done in public, and I see many members have supported the topic opener by pressing "like", this note is to let mods know in public, that not everyone feel the same about mods.  Though minority in this topic, I have no complaint against you, despite the fact that I also received note somewhere sometime when I had crossed limit. You have been extremely unbiased while issuing notes for all fan groups in CCBM. While use of words like a$$, coward, bull-shits and of course spamming have become very common with few members now, irerspective of any fan group you have issued notes against all those uttering such words. 

Everyone is entitled to their own thoughts, thats the main purpose of an open forum. As long we maintain decency in our discussions, no note is ever pasted. Nivedita might be considered as an angel to some, to me also she is very good but to others, even to me sometime, many of her actions might be questionable and I have every right to discuss, as long as I do not use abusive words. As long as the decorum is maintained while analysing a character as per the situation, everyone is free to depict their opinions. I think that is what, India-forum  is for! Same, Divya as a character, might not be objectionable to some. But to me, her characteristics are very objectionable, and when I write, I add full proof and evidence to why I am writing so.I take strong offence, when a 70 year old dadsaheb, is called Bhupat, instead of Bhupatji, or Dadaji or Dadasaheb. But then its that person's own way of expression, I have no right to raise objection, I should stay away. From my personal experience I can say, when I opened topic about Viren being the probable stalker, I was mocked. My assumption could have been wrong also, but instead of mocking, there were other ways to enter discussion too.

And mods, you are just doing excellent. And whoever crossed limit, irrespective of any fan group, have been issued warnings. As a member of IF, I have faith in you, and the day I feel there is biasedness, I can PM you with my concerns. I think thats the way to function. Everyone is entitled to their own thought process and expressing those without calling names or direct bashing . Also, there is a "report" button to express discontent.

I know these topics are meant to be discussed via PM. This is directly bashing other members, trying to instigate fights and is a combined effort to disrupt harmony. Even, I apologise for answering here. And will not write anymore in the topic.

Thanks
Bani

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 04 February 2011 at 9:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ash66himabindu05Alariamittusingh

Go to top