Fan Fictions

Love Me Or Hate Me I m All Yours{mannet}pt 9 pg15 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 19

gangesegb

IF-Dazzler

gangesegb

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
awsomeeeeee!!!!!.loved it......diff concept.......
do cont soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Me Or Hate Me I m All Yours{mannet}pt 9 pg15 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rupzloveu

IF-Rockerz

rupzloveu

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
part 5....
same morning dm is making gajar ka halva for geet n maan is busy thinking that.....
maan thought: maan hw can some one can hold such a pain although who hve every thing in life..past is past then y....while in all these thought he then thought y i m thinking soo much about geet y?wen she cry or worry y i m felling sad.....woh i m going insane ...but she is beautifull remembering morning incident wen geet came down wearing her night dress while in thought he ws felling sme one is calling from behind n then he saw adi.....n welcome him...
adi:maan where were u lost. i hve been calling a long while..
maan:woh-ah-ah..woh mao btata hu par phele dm se toh mil le..
adi:kaha hai woh.....in excitment..
maan:kitchen ....making halwa fr mis geet...
adi:woh isey ghar mai rehte hai kya...
maan:uska ghar hai ye..
adi:heheheh hehe then toh tere koi sunta he nahi ho ga with that he run in kitchen before maan could get entry......in kitchen
adi:dm..
dm shocked:adi tum--yaha par kab,kaise.....
adi:shant ho jayo dm thn he tells whole thing about deal n a week trip to ny....
dm:ohh toh acha hai na muje tumse milna ka moka mila varna mai kabhi india ane kabhi socha he nahi....with low one..
adi:koi baat nahi dm i m here then no fear all laugh n maan takes adi in living room while dm making halwa fr  geet.....
adi:maan tu geet ke ghar pe ..kyu tu pagal hai or abhi tak usne kuch kaha nahi.......he asked every think in 1 go...'
maan:adi slow then he tells whole thing that what happened n that also that  she wants to throw me out of the house bt dm argue.........
adi:woh maan kamal hai aaj tak koi bhi tumhare samne bolne ki himmat nahi kar paya n geet....ab toh milna he parega jisne maan se panga toh liya or sath mai jeet bhi gye said with a wink.....Wink
maan:Angry adii just shut up....
adi: ok ok sry bt i mst say tough girl nitna kuch hone ke baad bhi her company is on same level as ours.....
maan:yeah i know bt her attitude god help....
adi thought: m i hearing right or maan said girl n attitude n dint want to take revenge......sme thing wrong.....in the mean while maan interup his thought by saying..
maan:adi kaha ko gye...
adi:kahe nahi bas soch raha tha ki tum kyu itna soch rahe ho woh bhi ek ladke ke bare mai...
maan:coz aaj tak mai kabhi ase insaan se nahi mila jiska pagal pan mere se zada hoo aur gussa bhii...his words were deep...n adi notice that n thought is he falling fr geet greeeeeeeetttttttttt wohhhh....he jumped in ait n maan said...
maan:adi wat happened y r u jumping.....
adi:maan u r falling fr geet said in 1 goo coz hr also dint know hw maan would react...bt maan said nothing n went in deep thought  which adi dint miss bt he new his egoo also...
maan:noways r u gone case me n woh bhi fr geet no never....
adi thought:same i thought before his stupid ego that hw can a girl win from msk bt dont worry maan i think geet will definately change u as i can see u r lost in her thoughts.....
adi : ahem ahem r u thinking about geet.....said with a wink......
maan: nooooooooooooooo  hmmm woh ...hw saw dm coming out oh the kichen n then he makes an excuse n said chlo chup raho dm is here....
dm: beta adi tum fresh kyu nhi ho jate ...
adi: je dm with that adi left...leaving maan n dm alone in living room...
maan:dmm y r u worried...
dm:m thinking hw will i talk to her coz i know how stubbon she is....
with that maan thing 1 more think common great goin....w8 w8 w8 wat m thinking god...noo plzz i  cant fall fr her y her only...noways i will nt...
maan:dm u r her dadi soo u have the right w8 hee i ll call her...n went to call her from her room....dm tried to stop him as she knew she wwill blast bt she let him goo....
maan:geet open the door...dm is calling u.....
geet:..........................
maan angry: its the first time in my life that i m asking some to come down n u miss attitude huh........
geet:shut up in get lost coz if  i ll open it u ll definately goin to hell i promise u that......where as on the other hand maan was fummingAngry while coming down...saw dm laughing...
maan:dm y r u laughing u nw ur gdaughter hve no respect fr others n more over she dont know hw to behave n over that hw can she speak to msk like this........with all dm laugh more louder....
maan:wat dm......
dm: u 2 oh god ,,,.. i told u nt to go coz the 1st person after the anger goes to her usually listen all this n start laughing again.....
maan:its nt the right way dm said in angry way...
dm:plz maan bura maat mano muje pata hai woh abhi bhi roo rahe ho ge...
maan worries:y aab kya hua...
dm:wohe subha wali baat pe..u know woh jitne bahar se sakt hai utni he andar se naram tabhi toh woh kisi ko apne kareeb nahi ane dete ta ki usey koi hurt na kar ske,.......
maan thought:nw toh paka i m falling fr this  idiot bt hw can i ahhhhhhhhhhh  relax maan think again she is beautiful,arrogant,high temper more over more attitude than msk hmmmmm no no no i shoud think the -ve points ahhh bt no no yesyes in all confusion pari enters the mention....with a box of ice cream...
dm:ah gye beta aaj late kyu....
pari looking at maan in anger :woh dadi geet ne call kiya tha ki usey ice cream khane hai soo,..mai jate hu uske room mai nhi toh mere ice cream ko nazar lag jyege  said while looking at man whoo ws giving angry glare to her which made her run too geet door n she opened it....
maan:dm did u saw that geet opened fr her nt fr me...
dm:yeah jab bhi uska mood karab hota hai toh pari u ke liye ice cream late hai...
maan:aaj woh neche nahi aye ge kya said with sad face..
dm:ayege na 12 bje...
maan:yeh 12 bje kya hai..
dm:woh rooz itne baje he ate hai i told u na late office going n late coming.....then maan remembers..
maan:ok ......
after some time geet came down in casuals with pari....

''''''''''''''''the dress which geet  is wearing'''''''''
w'hile pari said she is goin to office n geet should take rest tody...
in the mean while maan continousely stairing at her which she notice n gave him a glare with ws enough to came out of dream whold......
dm:geet come beta sit...
geet:------------------------------
dm:ant u goin to talk 2 ur dm.......with sad face......
geet:-----------------
dm:i made gajar halwa fr u i know u love it.......
geet no where responding which make dm cry.........
dm crying holding geet hand: i m sry i m sry i shount b harsh bt before she  she could say geet said: shhhh plzz aa maat karo mai apo rote hue nahi dheek sakte plzzz she alsoo then started crying.....
maan on the other hand notice totally diffrent side of geet ....which he loved at that time i the mean while wen compromise is done geet said........
geet:muje aur doo halwa plzz dmm ........shouting like a smal kid ....
n maan continuously staring at her when she notices she said.......
geet:wat r u looking at huh...
maan:y do u hve any problem....siad with a winkWink
geet:problen toh tumhe mai dete magar dm hai iss liye tum hoo warna mai tumhe...
maan:toh tum muje kya karte .....
geet:y r u behaving like this huh...
maan:what i m normal i think u r nt.....said with a smile
geet:u needs u go to psycitrist with taht she want to say more bt dm interup....
dm:geet i told u na he is also my child with that maan winks again..Wink n dm conti..plzz fr me let him stay..
geet:dont say plzz its ur house u can let any animal in...nw she said with a smirk..Wink
angry maan:wat u called me animal.....
geet:i dint u urself saying nw toh i also cant deny.......
maan:i will kill u....bt dm again said....
dm:bas maan enough u both r nt kids soo no more fight n is that clear she said in strict way which both understand that dm is angry..
geet/:maa muje bhook lage hai kal se kuch nahi khaya....making a baby face which maan saww n think:god she is a child n i m nw sure i m falling but its tough nt lets see miss handa hw will u nt open ur heart........
maan:dm muje bhi bhook lage hai....said while looking at geet..
geet:mera ghar mare dm phele mai...
maan:phele mai....
geet:mai
maan:mai
geet :mai
maan:mai ....then dm enters n about say smething then saw geets hand which ws bleeding....she comes quickly n took her hand in her..
dm:yeh kya hai kya kal phir se.......in loud n strict voice which makes geet scared..
geet:w-o-h -o-h woh dm m-a-i w-o-h/.......she ws about to say dm started to wipe the blood while applying medicine on her which make her scream...
dm:kaha tha na asa maat kara kar kab tak bta kab tak...
geet crying:sry paka promise aaj ke baad asa kabhi nahi hoga agar hua toh mai apko apni shakal nahi dekhaugi.....while maan maan got scared that she is dam tough n more over she dont feels pain also....in the mean while he said in angry tone....
maanAngry :geet wat the hell u think u r huh.......
geet:ab maine kya kia....
maan:kya kia this blood wat is it ...apna nahi toh hamare bare mai socho dm ke bare mai kuch toh socho par nahi tume apne gham ke age kisi ka pyar nahi dekta na mera na dm ka.....
geet : tumhara...while maan bits his toung that wat he said n then agin to cover up said...
maan:shut up n tell me y u did that... while he ws saying harsh words to her geet started crying like a kid holding dm....
geet crying:i m sry dm plzz age se nahi hoga pak ...mai kya karu app btoo aaj tak mai jiske bhi kareb gye sab muje chod kar chale gye aur mai aaj tak jee sirf aap ke liye hu .....plz u dont leave me..plzplzplz with that she ws sobing like all her pastis moving out of her mind............
on the other hand maan thinks y i m harsh to her its her life...then y .....bt wat he did ws right its unfare to waste life living like hell....
bt y i m felling pain wen she is crying y........
dm:bas beta bas mai kahe nahi ja rahe mai yahe hu..tab tak jab tak tu subha jaldi uthna na shuru kar de......said with a laugh...
geet:woh toh nahi ho sakta dm.....wipping her tear....
dm:bas chloo khana kho aab se sab purne batein bhool jyo samje mere bache...
geet:dmm mere repution before she could say dm said...
dm:han han pta hai office mai sab tujse darte hai par mai nahi aab moo band kar or khana kha...
geet:muh band kar ke kaise khyu.....said while  all laugh n maan ws memorised with her laugh.......
maan:geet muje nahi pat tha ki tum haste bhi hoo which makes geet angry..
geet:plz mai jaise hu theek hu i ll nt change ny self u mind ur own business....
maan:hmm mere lia nhi nahi....with that ahe poped up her eyes that wat ws hw saying..
geet:wat tumhare liye bhi ka kya matlab..
maan:matlab agar mai kahu ki tum mere lia badal jyo toh badal jyoge kya.....n thought i know geet wats ur ans.../..
geet:plz aur nahi naa huh khana kao huh n maan thought i think i hve a chance hmmmmm..
in the mean while geet said..
geet:dm i m going in my room n geeting ready fr office..
dm:noo ways sit down..
geet make a baby face n said:plzz mere sweet maa plzzz kaha na plzzz....n maan saw taht n ws amased with this its like some one dancing n singing in his heart....
dm:okk goo bt jaldi ana aaj hum sab ek sath dinner karenge with that she runs in her room....on the other hand dm....
dm:wat r u looking at maan...
maan:huh wohh dm is she geet or i m dreaming........
dm smiled:i told u na n this is my geet my small 5 yr old child saith n both burst in laughter....
maan also gets ready in his room ..in the mean while adi enters n said u r falling for geet.......
maan who ws brushing his hair stopped n look at adi n said..
maan:no adi y u think soo in stammring tone...n adi said..
adi:i saw wat happened downstairs  n i think she is pefect fr u....
maan:hw can u say that looking into adi eyes...
adi:u told me that girls r after u coz of money n this is same as u n more over she dont like u n over that she dont wana get married which u also said before......soo
maan:soo there r many more girls..
adi:r u joking maani saw smething in ur eyes fr the first tme...
maan thought:adi is right bt there egoo god helpp...
maan:adi have u seen her she dont even speak to me properly....
adi had a laughter:soo msk is conformed taht he like geet...
maan:adi plzz i dont know bt if i get a chance i would love to marry her...
adi shoked:maaannnnnnnnnnnnnn plz pinch me jalde n maan pinch his hand tight n he screamed n said: oh god i m soo happy fr u bt..
maan:bt kya...
adi:maan geet is diffrent fron others she dont belive in relation soo wats the point...
maan:adi msk can do any thing n geet ko badalna he parega mere liye....
adi :bst of luck maan n i hve togoo to delhi tmrw ass emergency had arrived in kc of mohit project u handel here n i ll goo backk
maan:thanx adi...
adi:plz maan tu phele mere dost baad mai boss n plzz dont heart her u know he delicate she is.....said with a smile n leave n maan thought that what he should do to make her relise that she also likes me.....
maan thought: aaj phele baar koi msk ki takar ka mila hai itni jalde haar nahi manu ga said with a smirk.....Wink

precap-------maan n geet in office n maan trying to be nice with geet but????????????????????

hope u like it...do comment n i alredy pm if any one is nt getting doo let me know n do like itn plz press the buddy button....
love u.....

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

thahuwifey90gagsydiyachillbhakbhartifannonabebuperfectflirt8zoha25mishtibdimpzzabina03RukhluvMaanmaanujaanugangesegbPLKG90ninaviamzu32moonlight2630puthkomlikakrati5Krishnaluv94simi91maaneetsangelpreethiamillie_maaneetSabmeratu.rsroopalidivareena--Ratna--hinal_maaneetkooliionamita25sweet scorpio-BlushaLicious-dobrevagasms_BlackPearl_-Mrinalini-

komlika

IF-Rockerz

komlika

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
maan is falling for geet Day Dreaming..........great update Smile

arniindia5

arniindia5

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
i enjoyed all the parts

puth

IF-Dazzler

puth

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
lovely FF dear....please continue soon

simi91

IF-Rockerz

simi91

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

wow Maan in love with Geet the precap sounds good pls cont soon thanks pm

divareena

IF-Sizzlerz

divareena

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

aww dm is making halwa for geet.

me glad that maan is falling for geet. love geet's outfit and maan do too as he keeps looking at her .

loool she referred to him as an animal. Maan feels more of geet's pain than she does

maanujaanu

IF-Dazzler

maanujaanu

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
awesum update
luved it
do continue soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top