Fan Fictions

Love Me Or Hate Me I m All Yours{mannet}pt 9 pg15 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 3 Page 19

FireSafireFiree

IF-Sizzlerz

FireSafireFiree

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
add me :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Me Or Hate Me I m All Yours{mannet}pt 9 pg15 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Audiwalia

IF-Rockerz

Audiwalia

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Loved it...., continue soon.

rupzloveu

IF-Rockerz

rupzloveu

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
thanxx too all..for liking my ff n plz hit on buddy button i ll add u all..thanxx next post will b soon today.

shah10

IF-Sizzlerz

shah10

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
awsome..
love it.
both maan n geet has bad temper..everyone are scared of them..
love it..
do continue plz.
add me to yr pm list.
thank u.

rupzloveu

IF-Rockerz

rupzloveu

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
PART 3  coming within 1 hour...

rupzloveu

IF-Rockerz

rupzloveu

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
PART  3....

while discussing the house project geet ws really impresed by maan's work,on the other hand maan ws also imressed by her work..
geet:i think that will b enough for the day..
maan:ok then but one more think i would like to ask..
geet:yes?
maan:this housing project is going to be start in delhi n u r equal parter in this project soo u have to come to delhi next week to sign the papers n for conformation...
geet on the other hand seems tensed..
maan:wat happened miss geet.
geet:nothng but i am nt going to come coz i hve more work to do..
maan with Angryanger: u have work wat do u mean by that..
geet:cant u get it in simple language or i should explain u in detail...said with fullAngry anger..
maan: wat the h*** u think u r....n its not ur choice that u wana come or not its businnes n u have to come as its related to the deal...
geet:once for all i m not going to b back at delhi at any cost....
maan: as ur wish miss handa but let me tell u that it will cost u way high to say noo to msk...
geet:i hve many other projects also sooo i give a dam.......said in tensed voice.....
while on the other hand whole staff standing outside the confrence room lisning to the argue, and then pari came in too calm geet...
pari: geet stop i told u not to remember those days then y r u arguing......said those words without seeing that maan ws at the back..
maan thought:wats there in delhi that she dint wana go there n wat days pari is talking about.....but y the hell i m bothering of this arogant girl......
maan: your wish miss handa but i ll nt force u .u know that this is one of the biggest project fr both of us soo u might think that...n i m nt pleading u to accept i m just saying to use ur brain...
geet: wat the heck u think u r..
maan: maan singh khurana with a proud voice.
geet: to hell with u...n i m the boss no one bosses me....with that she left the officeAngry fumming left maan fumming more...Angry
outside conference rooms all r hell scared of her temper which is out of control today....when geet saw all there then..
geet:i m paying u to work nt to stair at me n last warning to b back at work....... with that she left................... n whole office staff running to safe their jobs....
maan thought : wat she think she is tll today noo one dare to talk to like this bt she ahhh i will one day teach her a good ession i promise miss handa.....on the other hand pari who ws babring saw maan n said.......
pari: y cant u keep quit for a minute if she is arguing........
maan:who r u to tell me.....r u the boss....
pari: no i m nt bt i m geet's bst frnd n i know that now no one will find her tonight......with that she shuts her mouth n walk out....left confused maan...
maan thought: wats with all the women always problem then he remember pari talk that geet is not going to come back wat is that............maan thought then said i hve never seen such kind of girl who is arogant, anger on the nose n more over nt afraid of me......
on the other hand geet told her body gaurds to leave her alone n not to tell maa about this n with that took the car keys n drive away in full speed.....
in office wen maan came out fumminf all r staring at him...n thwn he asked...........
maan: u r nt paid to stari back to work nw......n left to his cabin which ws specially designed for him too deal in project......
in maan's cabin:maan lost in thoughts that wat pari ment n y geet is like this......some think ws hearting in his heart for the 1st tme....but asusual he is mk n is not goin to fforget all this mess this easilly... on that day all r nw scared of him as whole staff thinks he is copy of geet maam......

IN THE EVENING 6PM
 all r leaving office soo ws maan bt wat he notices ws pari talking to someone which he heard.......
pari:dm app fikar maat karo mai usey dondte hu pta nahi aaj woh gussey mai kya karne kya soch rahe hai....[dm-dimaa]..
dm:beta tumhe pta hai na woh kitney gussey mai hai aud woh body guards ko bhi nahi le kar gye...
pari:dm phikar maat karo mai dhekte hu..
dm:kaisa phikar na karu tumhe pta hai na woh kuch karne se phele nahi sochte.......with that she starts crying.....
pari:dm plzz plzz maat roea i know kaha hoge bt apko pta hai na jab uska past ka koi bhi pana uskey samne ata hai toh woh kitne gussey mai hote hai..
dm:kab tak yeh chalega.......n then he saw maan n hug her left confusing pari.....Confused
dm:tum...tum yaha kaise..
pari:dm u know him..
dm:yes beta he is one of my best child...
pari shocked: dm plzz yeah vahe hai jisne sare prob..creat ki hai....said in full anger..on the other hand maan....
maan:dm aap yaha kaise muje toh laga ki aap apne family ke sath rahte hai....when he said that dm had tears in her eyes n pari said...
pari:tum chup rahooo...plzz
dm:pari asey baat karte hai kya tumhe nahi pta yeh kon hai...said removing her tears...
pari:muje jana bhi nahi hai mai geet ko leney ja rahe hu aap isey yaha se baghyea.....with that she ran out coz she knew maan will kill her....
maan:dm aap yaha or geet kon hai or yeh stupid pari ahhhh....
dm:shant ho jyo maan mai tumhe sab btati hu.....par us se phele ghar chloo...
maan :nahi dm mai flat mai rehta hu actually 1 week stay hai bass..
dm:noways mere hotey hue tum dosre ghar mai nahi raho ge...
maan thought a while then agrees......both went to geets banglow... while entering he ws impresed with the design og banglow,location n architecture ...........
maan :dm aap perashan kyu hoo is smthin wrg...
dm:geet or kon hai mere parashani bas voo theek ho or kuch nahi....with that her phone rings......
pari:dm geet mere sath hai i m coming n dont tell her that i told u anything coz she will kill me..
dm: theek hai theek hai usey jaldi ghar la mai baat karte hu...with she cuts the call while maan ws listning every think but asked nothing.....thought y would he worry...
dm:shukar hai mere bache theek hai....
maan.:kyu dadi kya hua with some worrying which he also know y......
dm:kuch nahi beta geet mill gye aur kya.....with happy face...
maan:kya woh bache toh nahi hai phir itni chinta kyu.......said with confused face..
dm:beta iss bare mai baad mai baat karenge abhi tum aram karo uppar vala kamra le lo geet ke sath wala .........with that she went to her room ..n maan went to his...
whole night he ws thinking wat this girl is all about sanko pareshan kar ke rakha hua hai or toh or tameez nbhi nahi hai baat karne ki...while thinking adi called maan
adi: hello maaan
maan: hello adi kya hua..
adi:i m boarding now will arrive tmre morning where r u?
maan:ohh adi i forgot 2 tell u that here i met dimaa u know na...
adi:han maan voo kaise hai..
maan:theek hai n told every think thathappened till nw n adi on other side shocked....
adi: maan kuch toh ho ga us ladke mai jo tuse nahi darte said while laughingLOL 
maan: shut up adi i hate that girl, ahhh i cant do anything also coz of dm...
adi: cool maan i m coming we ll sort it out ok bye..
maan: byee n come to dm house stright way ok...n told the address .....n hang up.........

next morning......

precap-----maan geet face to face in morning n a new arguing day.....

hope u like it doo comment,like n plzz hit the buddy button....
anything u wana add in thiss ff let me know i ll definately goin to add that......doo replyWink

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

mishu20psruthigabergagsymanisha039290860623alfiya7MSgayatrisakadafimansijani21nonabebubhakbhartifandiyachillzoha25dimpzzRukhluvMaanmishtibsaumieegangesegbmaanujaanuamzu32puthmoonlight2630chubzyhermososimi91maaneetsangelKrishnaluv94Shalvemillie_maaneetSabmeratu.6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6rsroopalihinal_maaneetkooliionamita25sweet scorpiodobrevagasms-Mrinalini-_BlackPearl_

maanujaanu

IF-Dazzler

maanujaanu

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
luved it no doubt
do continue soon

rupzloveu

IF-Rockerz

rupzloveu

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
PAR  4

next morning......
MAAN wake up at 7am n got ready by his usual rutien.then at 8am he headed towards the kitchen n saw dm....
maan:dm aap iti subha kitchen mai kya kar rahe hoo..
dm:itni subha kaha beta 8 bj rahe hai...
maan:hmm dm muje coffi chiye thi..
dm:tum betho mai abhi bnate hu....with that she started making coffei n went to dining table where maan ws reading newspaper..
maan:dmm app yaha kyu kye mai aah jata...
dm:toh kya hua mai tumhare dadi he hu vase bhi muje akele coffi ene parte hai socha aaj tumhare sath pee lu said with a smile...
maan: kyu dm geet yaha nahi rehte..
dm:  rahte hai na par woh 10 ya 11 bje uthe ge toh mai kya kar sakte hu said with a small smile...'
maan: phir woh itna bara business kaise chalate hai jab usey tme ki value he nahi...
dm: plz beta asa maat bolo jitna vo late jate hai vo utna late tak kaam bhu karte hai n thats wat i like most of geet...
maan thought: asa kya hai is ladke mai jo mai us ke bare mai itna puch raha hu..hmmm bt watever i hate her...his thoughts disturbed when he saw geet coming down in her night suit...he lost in her beauty then...
....................night suit.....................
geet: what the heck u r doing in my house...............n then she shouts for security......when dm heards this she came running n stop geet from shouting...
dm:shut up geet...
geet: dm u no nthing of this idiot man....in full anger on the other hand maan...
maan:shut up geet,u have lost it 
geet:u r in my house n top of it shouting at me.....
maan:i m here coz of my dm....
geet:ur dm hahaha wat a joke..
maan:noo joke she is n i m thinking how can she lives with an mental case.....said with a smirk....
geet: u...u i ll kill u as***** ahhhhh
maan:wat u said u will kill me hahaha before that i ll kill u......
and there non stop fighting is not stopping.....then dm interup...n said....
dm: SHUT UP both of u....said in loud which makes both maan n geet jump.....
geet: dm u r shouting at me......
dm: i said shut up geet n i m talking 2 u...do u get that.....with a angry face...
maan: i told u na she always fight with me seee.....with a wink which in reply geet said:shut up maan n ask dm wat happened.....
dm: u r asking me wat happened,,no nothing happened n can u tell me where were u last night......
geet thought:ajj toh tu gye geet or yeh maan kya kar raha hai yaha,its good point to distract dm......n said
geet: dm yeh ravan yaha kya kar raha hai....with a smirk...
dm:kon ravan.....confused..
geet:or kon maaaaaannnnnn........
dmm:geet enought n by the way he is my bst frnd grand son n i told het to live here untill he is here....said with a smile...
geet:whattttttttttttttttttttt no--nono--i cant live with him.....
maan:aye hello i also dont wana baas dm thi soo..
geet:sooo now get out...
dm interup...
dm:shut up geet n stop behaving like a small child ok...n i m not over with last night soo explain......
with that maan thought wwhat they r talking about n wat happened to geet last night y all rr worried n y i m felling that i m attracted to her ahhhhhhhhh this girl is driving me crazy ohhh god help....
geet: woh--woh dm actually woh--woh......geet is stammring..
dm:tell me geet enought of u now n what the hell u think i m ...
geet has tears in her eyes n said :sry dm woh u now that i ws woh----
dm:i know where were u n wat the hell u think u were doing ....
geet: sry dmm...
dm: no geet once n for all n this is last warning for u 2 forget ur past n stop playing with ur life......said in loud voice...on the other hand maan who ws listing to all this ws dam confused that wat dadi is talking about wat geet is doing to her life....
geet: i dont wana talk about it plzzzz i said sry naa......
dm: no sry will apply today geet....y u r killi9ng ur self every day let me know now coz i m fed up from u....
geet:u r fed up...u r fed up..theek hai phir aap bhi jaea muje chod ke........said those words while running in her room n locked it....
dm down stairs: wat i did ohh no i shount b harsh on her nw she will never able to come over this said while crying...on the other hand maan who ws stund by the act that he had seen said...
maan:dm plzzz dont cry i dont know wat happened bt i think its very serious is it.....said in worring voice...
dm:removing her tears said:yeah maan its very serious..
maan:if u want ,u can tell me...
dm:maan bt dont tell geet thatu know this think....coz pta nahi voo kya karege........n maan thought asa kya geet ke bare mai joo sab otna pareshan ho jate hai.....n then dm dais
dm:maan yeh baat sirf pari ya muje pta hai n narrates whole past of her life that hw her parents divorce n how she hates emotions n how she run away from the people who want to close to her......
maan:dm par ek baat smaj mai nahi aye ki  woh itna rude kyu hai....
dm: maan woh iss liye taki koi usey hurt na kar skey.....koi ise hurt kare yeh usey pheley he hurt kar dete hai.....
maan thought:god this girl is toh really driving me crazy kya kya raaz chupe hai aur pta nahi but i like her......no nono wat i m saying...
maan:par dadi aab uske pass sab kuch hai toh phir asey kyu...confused..
dm:kuch attet ki batein ase  hotein hai jo insaan ko thod dete hai or woh mere bache ke sath hua hai.....n maan is still confused...
maan: asa kya hai dm joo geet sabke sath asey berukhe se baat karte hai.......with worring in eyes..
dm:as i said ki uski mom dad ke divorse ke baad woh akele rehna chahte thi kyu ki uski mom ko parities jana tha or dad ko business or us sab ka nateja hai aaj geet ase hai......
maan thought: woohhh geet u r really diffrent kisi ko pta bhi nahi chlne dete ki tumare dil mai kya chal raha hai......
maan:dm geet apse pyar karte hai na..
dm:yeh kaise sawal hai offcourse tabhi mere itni batein suni agar tum hote toh tumhe maar dalte....
eith that both laugh.....n maan said..
maan: dm kal raat kya hua tha.....
dm in worring:woh kya hai na maan jab uske past ki koi bhi baat hote hai toh woh apne din koi ase jite hai jaie ki uska akhre din ho......
maan confused:woh kaise dm....
dm: woh beta kal woh phir se DIRT RACING CAR drive karne gye thi n muje pta hai waha marne ke kitne chances hote hai par woh.......still crying....Maan:dm plz royea maat n y she do that is she out of her mind or what....
dm: nahi nahi beta asa nahi hai woh jab se yeh sarey batein hue hai woh apni life ase he jeti hai kabhi kabhi toh muje lagta hai ki use apne zindge se pyar he nahi.....
maan:dm yeh kaise ladke hai....
dm:maan beta geet bahut achi hai par jo hua woh un sab se bhag rahe hai or pta nahi kab tak...usey lagta hai uski kisi ko zarrort nahi hai is liye apne zindgi ko ase katam rana chate hai ...'
maan:dm woh pagal hai us ne aap ke bare mai bhi nahi socha.....n angry tone..
dm:nahi beta tumhe nahi pta usne kya kya kia hai usne apni will mai kaha hai ki uski marne ke baad sab kuch mere naam transfer ho jye......
maan look shocked ...
dm: jis din muje yeh pta chla ki usne yeh wil bnae hai tab se mai us par nazar rak rahe hu n muje phir pata chla ki woh apni life koo jalad se jald khatam karna chahte hai par ase nahi usey haste haste jiney ke baad......
maan on other hand shooked to here all about geet that who just she suffered n still suffring bt then he asked dm....
maan: dm toh apne kabhi us roka nahi...
dm: bahut baar roka or woh ruk bhi gye laken jab uske attet uskey samne ata hai toh usey phir lagta hai mai kiss ke liye jyu that she is alone....'
maan:aap toh ho na toh phir n pari bhi hai soo...
dm:ise kiye toh aaj tak woh theek hai or apne aap se ladh rahe hai uss din ke baad se mere bachii ki zindagi badal gye......usey aaj tak yahe lagta hai ki woh agar kisi ke kareb jyege toh woh bhi usey chod d ga n thats y woh itni reserved hai....
maan thought :dm plzz bass mai hun mai dhekta hun miss handa kaise apne attet ko nahi bhulte,,,n vase bhi maine aaj tak ase ladke nahi dhke jo msk ki takar ki ho........n n hten he saw tme it ws 12pm in afternoon n geet is still in roon..
maan: dm apko geet ko bulna chiya...
dm: pta hai aab muje kuch acha bnana parega usey manane ke liye said with smile....
maan: that ws easy dm.....said with smirk..
dm:nahi beta yeh sirf mai kar sakte hun bass agar or koi hota toh bagwan he jane said n both start laughing.......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

precap-----man falling fr geet n geet ignoring n wat u all think dm going to do to make geet smile......

sry for mistakes...

n plzzz do comment,like n hit buddy button....... 
love u alll..

Edited by rupzloveu - 09 February 2011 at 7:40am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

gagsymanisha039290860623MSgayatridiyachillTinkJiabhakbhartifannonabebutrishapQueenbeePallavihemvbdimpzzRukhluvMaanzoha25maanujaanuamzu32ninavigangesegbputhmoonlight2630komlikasimi91Krishnaluv94hermosoprincess_xainimaaneetsangelShalvemillie_maaneetSabmeratu.6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6namita25kooliiorsroopali--Ratna--hinal_maaneetsweet scorpiodobrevagasms_BlackPearl_-Mrinalini-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top