Fan Fictions

*Unpredictable Life*Maaneet-Pt20 Pg69(23/4/11) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 75

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
PART 2 on PAGE 2
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did make my day, thanks :D

Though, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really getting busier day by day :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the first pary of the FF and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I'll update the part today, hopefully :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_urshEscapistDhanakZmaanujaanuSabmeratu.punam2712kooliiomitzi11pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Unpredictable Life*Maaneet-Pt20 Pg69(23/4/11) (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
PART 2 on PAGE 2
PART 3

"GEET" Someone called that beautiful lady down.

As soon as she heard her name being called, she jumped out of the bed and yelled "MOM, WAIT I AM COMING"

In a fast speed she got ready and joined her parents at the breakfast table. "good morning mom, good morning dad" she greeted them while giving them a hug.

"good morning princess" they greeted her back and all started their breakfast.

"So dad India's ticket are booked?" she asked applying the butter on the bread.

"yes for tomorrow. Kashish has already a case to study there in Sanjeevani there" Her father said with a hint of proudness for his wife, looking at his own wife.

"really mom, you are indeed the best doctor" Geet said with a big smile. Hearing praises from their daughter truly made them feel good and lucky to have her in their life.

"Thank you Sujal" Kashish said looking at her husband and turned toward Geet "and thank you Geet for the compliments but I am nothing without you or Sujal" she said with honest smile.

No doubt, her words touched them and thus they hugged her in unison. "you know you are the best wife" Sujal said, kissing her on her cheek.

"and you are the best mom" Geet kissed on her mother's other cheek. "by the way dad, didn't you buy the hospital Sanjeevani?"

"yes dear, I have called them and just the formality papers are left which will be done soon" Sujal replied with a smile. His daughter, Geet, was their lucky charm/ From the day she came in their family they have got only happiness.

This family shared a very close and strong relation. Why shouldn't they, after all they loved each other a lot. Not only that, although being away from India, Kashish and Sujal were close to their values, their culture and they also taught Geet the same things.

The next day, in the morning, they left for India. Feeling excited to be in India. Geet felt the most excited amongst them, it had been long time since she came there, so long that she couldn't remember anything.

Nonetheless, she felt a strong connection there. It seemed like she came there for a purpose but she shrugged it off saying "of course, I am back in my country that is why I am feeling connected to it."

Their car stopped in front of a big mansion, "Geet this is our home" Sujal announced joyfully. He was back home.

"wow, this is beautiful" Geet was left in awe. Not that she hadn't seen it in the past but now seeing the mansion in front of her eyes left her amazed.

They settled down well in there. As previously decided amongst them, Kashish was to meet with Dr Shashank two days after her arrival which meant the day after the coming up. Concerning Sujal, he was to meet the dean the same day as his wife but sometime ago. They knew they were to meet Dr Shashank, who was unaware that these two are married.

As for Geet, she wanted to enjoy her first few days before applying in a hospital for the position of a doctor. Yes, she was also a doctor like her mother, but in gynecologist department.

On the other side, Padma was sitting on a stole near Maan's bed. He was lying there without making any movement, it was miserable for them to bear this sight. "Maan please speak something, please move we can't see you like this" his mother cried, she didn't know what to do to bring him back to life.

Shashank was standing at the edge of the door and looking at them. He was equally broken as his wife. He couldn't see Maan like this, so quite and without any action.

Their son used to be an active person, who couldn't stay quiet for more than a minute and here he was lying quite from the last few days. He was the one to pull pranks on everyone and here he couldn't move anymore. It was really painful for them all this.

Taking a deep breath, he thought that maybe his son would recover once Dr Kashish would come there. He couldn't help but agree he was feeling in a great miser, not only was his son lying there but Maan's business was also suffering, the company he started on his own and was blowing with time now in difficult time. Shashank was handling it but how much he could handle it he was a doctor not a businessman.

As a father, he didn't want his son to loose even this dream of his. Keeping Muskaan happy and owning a big company was Maan's dream. One dream was shattered and Shashank couldn't let the other one shattered.

Two days passed away in a blink, Shashank was waiting patiently not for one person but for two persons. In one's hand was the future of Sanjeevani and in Second's hand was his son's life, the most important thing in his life.

As he heard a knock, he said "come in"

"good morning, Dr Shashank, I am Sujal" Sujal presented himself.

"Good moning, how are you?" Shashank said in a try to make the atmosphere better.

"I am fine, what about you?" Sujal asked with a smile.

"I am also fine. Shall we talk about the contract?" Shashank said, directly to the point.

"of course" Sujal agreed and they both started talking on the details. Sujal had no problem at all with the current staff as well dr Shashank being the dean. Shashank was delighted to meet him. Soon enough, Kashish joined them and Shashank was actually surprised to know they were married.

No doubt, they were rich but really down to earth, which was rare to see nowadays but still people like them exists.

As Sujal knew that Kashish had to talk with Dr Shashank as a doctor, he left the hospital saying bye to them and secretly blowing a kiss to Kashish. Which also meant, 'come back soon, I am waiting for you'. Kashish blushed and nodded. No one could have believe seeing them that they were parents of22 years old girl.

Hey guys,
Here is the next part, I really hope you liked it and would love to read the rest of the story too. I know there wasn't any part of Maan and Geet but guys it is going to come up soon ;).
Please leave your comments as they encourage me to write further and it truly means a lot to me:)
All the criticism, suggestions and questions are most welcome :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarlaila889inlwgeetsheffnehavashistar432Candy_jskasturi11gagsySalmankatRujul13nazsijshruthiruchsrichu26kalikijenVirIka4evershalinikanagubhakbhartifanxxsanaaaxxTinkJiaMistiofMistzhemvbmaansi007EscapistbobbydolldoosheekaSaJan-SaJansweety_urshkhushboo22katerpillarmishtibmystique_girlRukhluvMaanPurplePetalgurti30ShimmerrMsMovielovergangesegbjssoodIqbal Neha1sparikhAnvi2009puthmaanujaanucyum321ambbihakomlikamaaneetsangel18mypride-Veritaserum-Krishnaluv94preethia..shreyaa..Shalvemillie_maaneet6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.Remya_Pillaipunam2712aamirkhanfankooliio-afsha-mitzi11--Ratna--hinal_maaneet-Mrinalini-pickachuspvd

maanujaanu

IF-Dazzler

maanujaanu

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
YEH IT WAS AN AWESUM UPDATE
PLZZZ CONTINUE SOON
CAN'T WAIT FOR D NXT PRT

hinal_maaneet

IF-Sizzlerz

hinal_maaneet

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
loved it so geet's family is related to hospital only