Fan Fictions

*Unpredictable Life*Maaneet-Pt20 Pg69(23/4/11) (Page 69)

Post Reply New Post

Page 69 of 75

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

PART 19 on PAGE 64

PART 20-Epilogue

IMP: I would like to remind you all this concept isn't mine creativity but one of my friends. I would like to thank her for giving me the pleasure to write for her... Apart that, this story is going to happen as she wanted. I hope you won't be disappointed :)

"God please save both of them. Please save my wife and our baby. Please don't hurt Geet more than she is already, she would be completely broken" Maan prayed in his heart, while crying. He wanted both his wife and their baby fine and healthy.

After hours, the doctor came out. Maan, Kashish and Sujal looked at him. Their heart pumping rapidly. They were going to hear what happened.

"Mr Khurana, a miracle happened, both the baby and mother are saved. You have a son and Yyou can meet both of them if you wish" The doctor said with a smile and left. Till few hours back, they were afraid to loose the baby but now everything was alright, both the baby and mother were fine.

Hearing this beautiful piece of news, Maan felt over the moon. His wife and baby both were fine. They had a baby son. Maan smiled and looked at Sujal and Kashish, who were equally happy. After a few minute, his face fall down, how was he going to face her. What if they had lost the baby, how would have he faced her. If she was in this situation it was because of him. He couldn't come up to face her.

"What happened Maan?" asked Sujal, noticing his upset mood which was till seconds back full of happiness.

"how will I face her?" Maan asked as his tears streamed down.

"Shh Maan don't think much, your wife needs you, go to her" Kashish said in soothing tone which encouraged him to meet her.

Maan gave a weak smile and took little step toward the OT. He very well knew that his wife needed him and he wouldn't back out at this moment for anything in the world. Already, he had hurt her enough.

Meanwhile, the nurse was doing Geet's stitches while the baby was laying on her chest. She was admiring him, unaware of the surroundings. He looked so cute in a curled up position. He was sleeping peacefully in his mother's embrace.

"Mrs Khurana, you are lucky that both you and your baby are fine" said the nurse.

This piece of information attracted Geet's attention "what do you mean?" asked Geet, with a weak frown as she was really tired.

"The doctor declared only one of the two will survive so your husband had to take a decision. I must say, he loves you a lot as over his and your baby he choose you" the nurse said with a smile.

If Geet had a doubt in her mind, either Maan loved her or not, vanished away. She knew he loved her a lot.

As the nurse was done with the stitches, she took the baby and went in the room-in-bathroom then after a minute Maan entered. His face was lowered, he couldn't come to face her.

"Maan" she took her name slightly.

Hearing his name, he raised his head and looked at her. She looked so pale and tired yet their was a glow on her face, she looked happy.

He went to her and held her hand "I am sorry Shona, because of me we were going to loose our baby. I know because of me you were really insecure, you thought I only loved our baby but I love you the most. If I hadn't hurt you at that time with my harsh words, you wouldn't have face that moment. I couldn't even think how you would have felt if something happened to our baby. I am really sorry Shona, I love you a lot" he said in a teary tone. He had experienced the worse in the last few hours.

"Maan, I know you love me and I love you too. Yesterday night, I was awake and I listened to all your words. In face, I was awake all the nights, I listened the tales you tell our baby. As soon as you left that day, I opened my eyes and sat down, I knew, I was sure, you love me a lot. I was about to come to you but I got pain. There is no fault of yours. If someone is to blame is me, I should have been more cautio(us)" she said in low tone.

He put his hand on her lips and said "Don't ever say it was your mistake"

She held his hand that was placed on his lips and placed it on her heart. "then you too stop blaming yourself."

Maan nodded yet he knew it would take him time to forget about what he did to Geet and what about to happen that day, they were about to loose their baby. God did a miracle in their lives by saving the little angel.

Out of sudden, Geet captured his lips and enjoyed the taste. It felt like ages since they kissed. They both were loving the moment to the fullest, they were really really happy to have this moment in the life.

As they heard some noise, they back out. "Here is your baby" the nurse passed the fresh baby to his parents. Geet held the baby and Maan side hugged her.

"He looks like you" said Maan as he observed his face.

Geet smiled, feeling happy by the warmth of her baby and husband. "Do you want to pick him up?" she asked him with a smile.

"Sure but would you help me?" he asked with a hesitant smile.

"Of course" Geet replied, realizing that her husband was feeling scared to pick up a merely one hour baby. Why not, after all the baby looked so fragile.

Carefully, Geet made Maan pick up the baby. At that moment, the baby opened his tiny eyes. "No matter what you say but he has eyes like you" announced Geet, with her head placed on his shoulder.

Maan looked at her and smiled. Finally, happiness were back in his life. If he hadn't committed that one mistake then the period in between would have been beautiful and full of happiness as well. Nonetheless, some distance made the love even stronger.

"what should we name him?" asked Maan, he wanted this beautiful opportunity to his wife.

"Aryan" whispered Geet, while looking at their baby, admiringly.

Once Geet was shifted in a private ward, Sujal and Kashish met her. They were overjoyed as they saw their grandchild, they felt really happy. After a while, they left as Geet needed rest. As soon as they left, the baby cried for his feed, Geet fed him and as she was done, Maan helped the baby to burp. As he burped, he put the baby in the crib.

"Maan, can I ask you something?" Geet asked, as Maan was sitting next to her, holding her hand.

"you don't need to ask this, just order me" he said softly and kissed on her temple.

"can you please bring your parents here?" Geet asked, in a request tone.

"but Geet, My mom changed the letter, still you want her to come here?" Maan asked in a baffled tone.

"Yes Maan, as your mom behaved just like mother. In front of your happiness nothing mattered to her, I know she was wrong but Maan she has suffered enough. They deserve to see their grandchild" Geet said softly, making him understand.

For a moment, Maan didn't say anyhing he was thinking something. He too had commited a really big mistake, he humiliated his wife, his love and it was only his fault as he should have given her a chance to speak. If she had forgiven him then his mother's mistake wasn't big in front of his. "You are right Shona, I will call them" he said in a low tone and received a kiss on her forehead by Geet.

Maan had to go outside to call, he called them "dad, how are you"he asked in a broken tone. No matter what his mother did but he missed them a lot.

"I am fine Maan but your mom is going through depression. Even though, we knew where you were but she never allowed me to call you. She is feeling really guilty" Shanshank said with a sigh.

Maan's heart cried hearing this. His mother had been suffering so much. "Dad, I have forgiven mom. Can you both please come to 'Health Care Hospital', there is a good news for you" said Maan.

"we are coming" said Shashank, he had a gut feeling what it might me.

Soon enough, they reached there and they got to know they had a cute little grandson. Padma was overwhelmed to know her son and daughter-in-law had forgiven her and had given her a chance to see this happiness.

Finally their lives were full of happiness as the only thing dominating was the truth. Besides that, never say something in anger which you will regret later and maybe you will never get a chance as it would be too late.
________

Hey guys,
Here is the next and last part, longer than usually, I really hope you liked it and would love to read the rest of the story too.
Please press on the 'like' button and leave your comments as they encourage me to write further and it truly means a lot to me:)
Apart that, I am really if there is any mistake as I didn't get time to proofread it.
All the criticism, suggestions and questions are most welcome :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 104 member(s) liked the above post:

harikashiva25dpurvainlwgeetkrishna.1611987vishruti.sirinehavashigeettmaaneet05star432geet_v81shinedosssSalmankatpp1980fizza25ariz2000rsingh0103ayu14TinkJiaKaval05nonabebuVirIka4ever-Elfin-nazsijmansijani21-BeingAppy-cue1Yellowtullipssuhaa0_Obirdy2011Nivedithachandmamatha.Aashi_saphireMSgayatrikkaavvyyaasurbhijn106alfiya7MistiofMistzhemvbEscapistSaJan-SaJanSweet_AshumsidMLOVERmysticangelPurplePetalkhushboo22maanluverscorpiodreamskaterpillarRageOfAnAngeljssoodgurudrishtiShimmerrgangesegbMsMovieloverneethuMGgurti30ninaviIlovemskMysticalRealmAnvi2009ksasiputhcyum321maanujaanuambbihaAsh1991mrk-1komlikasweet cherryrupzloveupaponeconambeern-Veritaserum--Zahra15-GurruKiMonaNiharika.NairmaaneetsangelCherishhpunam2712-Mishu-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6_BlackPearl_Sabmeratu.Remya_PillaiTyrohopehotkeenu_kkpreethiaShalvemillie_maaneet-afsha-mitzi11pickachukooliioswetha10-Mrinalini---Ratna--hinal_maaneetdobrevagasmsspvdtodayzstarLoquacious_AashKrishna_Sourav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Unpredictable Life*Maaneet-Pt20 Pg69(23/4/11) (Page 69)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurplePetal

Originally posted by kashishk

Guys, I have a problem I can't update the part. As soon as I click on 'post reply' it says message not posted. Why?? because it contains some invalid words, I don't knows why it says as I don't there is any CryDead
I have contacted Rabia, she would let me know what is the problem, I hope I would be able to update soon.

Luv u<333
Kashish

Hey, i have been a silent reader but this has happened to be before...It was because i used the underscore to much...but once i deleted it, it was posted the message..Maybe that is the same problem you are facing...

Hope that helpsWink

Hey dear, thanks a lot, i tried and it worked but it happened to me for the first time. I don't know why :(

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PurplePetal

millie_maaneet

IF-Sizzlerz

millie_maaneet

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
awesome 
loved it
too good
well written

Sabmeratu.

IF-Sizzlerz

Sabmeratu.

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Gr8 update
Loved it
Yayy geet & the child are both safe & finally geet forgiven maan
Gud thing the nurse did by telling geet about maans decision
Cont soon Xx...

mitzi11

IF-Sizzlerz

mitzi11

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
wow last part
i'm gonner miss
reading it
love it
fantastic update
thnak yu so muchhh
for super journey
i hope yu come up
with another one
soonnn

scorpiodreams

Goldie

scorpiodreams

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Nice FF with adorable story line and thanks to you for putting it in words for us.Clap

preethia

IF-Sizzlerz

preethia

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
gr8 update...
loved the epilogue u r right...
one word in anger has more deeper pain and consequences which v might regret a lot...
enjoyed ur writing...
if u write any more maaneet ff pl pm me

maaneetsangel

IF-Rockerz

maaneetsangel

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
awesome ... loved it ...

thnx 4 d pm...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top