Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

*Unpredictable Life*Maaneet-Pt20 Pg69(23/4/11) (Page 47)

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged

love it.............read it in a go

wonderful concept!!

add me in ur PM list!!!

Nazmaa Goldie
Nazmaa
Nazmaa

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
cool update,...
add me to the pm lisst :)
sweet cherry IF-Rockerz
sweet cherry
sweet cherry

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
loved da update
do continue

VSai2008 IF-Stunnerz
VSai2008
VSai2008

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
plz continue soon 
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
PART 14 on PAGE 43
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did make my day, thanks :D

Though, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really getting busier day by day :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I'll update the part most today or tomorrow, hopefully :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MGRMFFSputhsanu3108kooliiomitzi11punam2712pickachuVSai2008_BlackPearl_spvd

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
PART 14 on PAGE 43
PART 15

"Shona please, I am sorry, you are nothing like this...." Maan started saying what he wanted to but was interrupted.

"Enough Maan. I don't want a person as a husband who doesn't let me give a chance to explain, who accuses me of something so bad and when I tried to take the initiative what did you do, you insulted me again." She shouted a the top of her voice. Her pregnancy was taking a toll on her, she couldn't control her frustration.

"Please Shona don't stress yourself, you are pregnant" he said as he remembered that she was pregnant and it might be dangerous for both of them.

"Oh so now you came here knowing that I am pregnant. You came here for the baby, right?. What about that phone call when all that I wanted to share with you was I am pregnant but no why would you after all I am a cheater, a player, a liar" she went out all her anger. All the more her mood swings were playing a toll on her. "NOW THAT YOU KNOW I AM PREGNANT YOU CAME HERE." Geet continued to shout. All her frustration was coming out. She went back to her room with tears in her eyes.

He felt more horrible than before. Even after all he did, she was willing to give him the happiest news but he insulted her. He had so much hurt her that now she thought he came back for the baby. How could he hurt her so much.

At that moment, he as confused he didn't know what to say. Although he really wanted both his wife and baby in his life yet he didn't deserve it. He would try his best to convince her that he would never repeat the mistake again but it was how?. He had been so harsh, mean and rude to her that he even doubted she would forgive him.

Nonetheless, he knew staying away from her he would die everything second, like he was staying from the last one month. But he also knew, she would be in pain. He had realized Geet loved him a lot, a lot more than he did.

"Mr Khurana, please leave now" Sujal said in a strict voice. He couldn't see his daughter in more pain.

"Please uncle, give me a chance to repent for my mistakes" Maan begged with tears in his eyes.

"chance? Didn't she try to explain everything to you that day? but what you did didn't let her a chance" Sujal vent out all his anger on him.

"I know whatever you are saying is really less for what I did but I will try my best because I know, though late but, I know she loves me a lot and her happiness lays in me. No matter how long I have to wait for her forgiveness I will wait and throughout I will try to do whatever is in my power to have her forgiveness" he said with tears streaming down. He wiped them with determination. As he touched Sujal's feet, he didn't get any blessings yet he didnd't blame Sujal as he was the one at fault.

All he had to do, was to let Geet speak in her defense but without listening he blamed, accused, insulted her. Even though, his mother hid the truth still he didn't have the right to insult her thus if Geet was in pain it was only because of him.

Maan left the house and sat the house threshold, he didn't know what to do. He was confused thus he let everything on God.

After the whole thing, Geet went back into her room and laid on her bed, with tears in her eyes. Although she loved him a lot but she couldn't forgive him for what he said and did, especially now when she was pregnant.

Meanwhile, with sheer determination not to leave the place till he was sure that she was happy. He had seen that she wasn't happy at all. She looked pale and dull.

Not feeling like anything he marched back toward Geet's house sat in front of her house. Just knowing that she in there made him feel relieved.

On the other side, Geet open the balcony to have some fresh breath but what she saw left her shocked. Maan was sitting on the pave, holding his head. Soon he lifted up his head feeling her gaze, he looked at her longingly.

Geet gave him an angry glare and closed the door. Maan closed his eyes in pain but he couldn't go. His life lived in this house.

Eventually, Maan rented a small apartment as he needed some energy to have Geet back in his life. Although he didn't feel like eat anything. His appetite had lessen.

Days kept on passing like this, Maan would most of the time sit in front of Geet's balcony, mouthing sorry, with sorry boards, or her rose favorite flower, or a teddy bear with sorry written on it but all he would get was angry glares, which hurt him but if it was the punishment of his sins then it was really less.

'why is he doing this when he only came for the baby? he doesn't love me' she thought with tears in her eyes, lying on the bed.

Even though, her heart wanted to forgive him but she failed afraid to get hurt again. The pain she felt that day was unbearable she would be able to bear it again. Specially in the pregnancy state, she was getting more emotional than one would get in normal

One day, Geet was sitting on the dining table for the dinner with her parents, she admired her parent's who fed her. At that moment a think stuck her, was her children be deprived of father's life unlike her.

She knew what both mother and father had the importance in a child's life. Though she would be able to bring up her child on her own but won't it be wrong with the baby. Didn't the baby deserve to have both the parents?

Would she give Maan a chance for the sake of the baby or not?

Hey guys,
Here is the next part, I really hope you liked it and would love to read the rest of the story too.
Once again thanks to everyone who left their beautiful ideas :)
Please press on the 'like' button and leave your comments as they encourage me to write further and it truly means a lot to me:)
All the criticism, suggestions and questions are most welcome :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetroshni77nehavashistar432Candy_jsramavishSalmankatjooooooooooooooajoliekrishna.kasturi11pp1980fizza25wifey90bhakbhartifanalu5123xxsanaaaxxKaval05-Elfin-annie03nonabebuYellowtullipskkaavvyyaa-BeingAppy-cue1mishtibmystique_girlkhushboo22NH1971kavya.sravya.Regal.mansijani21maansi007EscapistSaJan-SaJanRukhluvMaanangelina_2005kptlSujata77kiran99putht-mayur-sajan-jIqbal Neha1MysticalRealmmaanujaanugurti30ninavigangesegbjssoodShimmerrMsMovieloverambeern-Zahra15-paponecon-Veritaserum-mrk-118myprideambbihasanu3108smallvillesweet cherrymeow23-afsha-hinal_maaneetkooliiomitzi11-madhvi-swetha10--Ratna--Ash1991shah10preethiaShalveseemamarySabmeratu.6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6RageOfAnAngelpunam2712_BlackPearl_VSai2008-Mrinalini-pickachuKrishna_SouravspvdDownhilltabby999

hopehot IF-Sizzlerz
hopehot
hopehot

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
wow  1st to com
lovely  i didn't get pm for past 3 updates plz pm
do cont soon
-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
i do hope that geet forgives maan bcuz i want 2 c them 2gether........

Go to top