Fan Fictions

*Unpredictable Life*Maaneet-Pt20 Pg69(23/4/11) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 75

Page 1
Page   of 75
Page 3 Page 75

sakadafi

sakadafi

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Great start...please do add me to your PM list.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Unpredictable Life*Maaneet-Pt20 Pg69(23/4/11) (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonali_22

Goldie

sonali_22

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
woow...really nice concept...pls add me to your pm...

komlika

IF-Rockerz

komlika

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
sound good..........do PM meSmile

mitzi11

IF-Sizzlerz

mitzi11

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
wonderful update pls
cont soonnnnnnnnn pls
do pm me

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
PART 1 on PAGE 1
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did make my day, thanks :D

Though, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really getting busier day by day :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the first pary of the FF and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I'll update the part today, hopefully :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetkaterpillarEscapistSaJan-SaJaniqbals4everputhkrati5komlikataibaaaesha143Sofnapickachu--Ratna--mitzi11kooliiopunam2712

komlika

IF-Rockerz

komlika

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
hey kashishk ............FF is wonderful there is no point of not liking it......... im eagerly waiting for maaneet meeting Day Dreaming..........update soon

Edited by komlika - 06 February 2011 at 12:16pm

Sabmeratu.

IF-Sizzlerz

Sabmeratu.

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
wow gr8 concept
Luvs part 1
W8in 2 c how Maaneet r gunna meet
Du PM me wen u update
Cont soon Xx...
Hug Tongue

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
PART 1 on PAGE 1
PART 2

"no this can't happen, she can't die" Maan pushed them away and wasn't ready to believe. "NO NO NOTHING CAN HAPPEN TO HER, NOTHING CAN HAPPEN TO MUSKAAN.... I LOVE YOU MUSKAAN... YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME ALONE" he shouted at the top of his voice, he was no longer in his sense.

"Doctor doctor, look at him" Shashank yelled for a doctor. He was feeling helpless to see his son in this state. Why this had to happen to his son.

The doctor rushed to him while ushering his parents out. He checked his pulse, his heartbeat, his bloodpressure. As he was done, he came out of them room and looked at the Khuranas.

The doctor's face shew disappointed, for sure he was going to say something which was indeed bad. They just could guess it. "Mr and Mrs Khurana, I know it's going to be hard for you but Mr Maan Singh Khurana is in a vegetable condition now"

As soon as Padma heard this, she broke down and cried her heart out. Wasn't it enough that their soon to be daughter-in-law, Muskaan, was snatched from them and now their son was in that miserable state.

Shashank hugged Padma, his own eyes were moist. "Shashank, why does it happen to us, our son?" she questionned her husband, feeling useless.

"We can do nothing in front of God's wish" Though it was hard still Shashank tried to console Padma. He was shattered witnessing all this.

Still Padma cried in his embrace till she was worn out. Shashank kept patting her back as in to calm her.

Few days had passed and there was no movement, no progress in Maan. He was lying on the bed lifeless. It seemed like his soul too left with Muskaan.

As if their situation wasn't bad enough, their hospital was also in tight spot. It was facing financial crisis. They didn't know what to do, they were out of option so they had to take an ultimate option. The management decided to sell the hospital as if it didn't work then they would have to close down the hospital. That meant, loads of people were going to die because of less medical facilities and they didn't want that.

They contacted few big group of companies who might be interested in buying the hospital. Even though, Sanjeevani was in bad situation still he was known as one of the best hospital so they hoped it to be bought based on the reputation.

Few of the companies asked time and told them that they will reply in a weeks time. All the Sanjeevani hospital hoped for the best.

After a week, Shashank received a call "hello, am I talking to Mr Khurana, the dean of the hospital?"

"yes, you are right I am Shashank Singh Khurana" Shashank replied with confusion all over his face

"Mr Gupta, I am Sujal Grewal from England" he introduced himself

"of course, I know, you are the one who bought few other hospitals" he said, with a hope in his heart that this hospital would be saved?

"yes Mr Khurana. A few days back, I received a call from Sanjeevani management concerning the selling of this hospital and I am ready to buy it" Sujal said in a firm tone.

"That's a good news for Sanjeevani but can I ask you a question?" Shashank asked, not wanting to be informal.

"yes of course" Sujal replied in the same tone.

"why do you want to buy it?" He asked with a confused tone.

"Mr Khurana, I don't want a hospital to shut down because of it's financial health. This hospital had been one of the most reputed hospital and it would be India's lose by the closer of this hospital. Moreover, I am shifting to India thus I wanted to have my hospital based there so I could supervise them." Sujal replied in a calm tone.

"I am really thankful to you" Shashank said with a relieved tone.

Soon the said bye and then Shashank announced to everyone that this hospital was to be bought by Mr Sujal, who was soon to come there to sign the papers. The whole hospital was happy as they could sense that it was going in good hands.

Sometime later, a doctor, Dr Joshi, advised them to contact Dr Kashish who worked in England, to help their son. Dr Kashish was known as one of the best doctor in that field. Shashank felt a ray of hope hearing this.

After talking to that doctor, he contacted Dr Kashish "hello, Dr Shashank from Sanjeevani in India. May I talk to Dr Kashish?"

"Yes Dr Kashish speaking" she said hearing who it was.

Shashank explained her the whole case and asked her if she was able to come here "well Dr Shashank I would be really pleased to work in this case". They fixed the date when she was to come and the procedure they would follow.

Next day, in England, it was morning time. There was a girl sleeping peacefully in her bed, with the blanket over her head as the alarm went off, she stretched her arm to the alarm set and turned it off. After that, she sat down and took the blanket off and stretched her arms. Her hairs were messed so badly that it covered her face. Irritatingly, she brushed them off and opened her eyes.

"GEET" Someone called that beautiful lady down.

As soon as she heard her name being called; she jumped out of the bed and yelled "MOM, WAIT I AM COMING"

Hey guys,
Here is the next part, I really hope you liked it and would love to read the rest of the story too.
Please leave your comments as they encourage me to write further and it truly means a lot to me:)
All the criticism, suggestions and questions are most welcome :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

harikashiva25psruthilaila889dpurvainlwgeetnehavashiCandy_jsSalmankatgagsypp1980wifey90xxsanaaaxxTinkJiavishrutaprizaSapphireFlamesshalinikanaguYellowtullipssakadafirichu26kalikijenimli95shruthiruchskaterpillarPurplePetalhemvbEscapistdoosheekaMina420SaJan-SaJanRukhluvMaantrishapkptlAnvi2009iqbals4everbd670816MysticalRealmmaanujaanugurti30ninaviheermehercyum321Cutee999puthgopi06gangesegbMsMovieloverShimmerrmaaneetsangel-Zahra15--Veritaserum-taibaaaKrishnaluv94krati5Audiwaliaprincess_xainisweet cherryanjucoolesha143komlikamonikasethaamirkhanfanSofnapickachumitzi11-afsha--Mrinalini-Shalvepreethiamillie_maaneetkooliiohinal_maaneet--Ratna--shah106n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.Remya_Pillaipunam2712spvddobrevagasmsKrishna_Sourav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top