Fan Fictions

*Unpredictable Life*Maaneet-Pt20 Pg69(23/4/11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 75

Page 1
Page   of 75
Page 2 Page 75

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Hey guys, Kashish here. I am back with another Mini FF. For the first time on MG. This concept isn't mind, one of my best friend sent it to me with a request not to mention her name so all the credits of the concept goes to her :). I'll try to update one update everyday or every second day. Parts would be short but that's all I can manage in a day. You'll receive PMs once in a week so if you are interested in this FF, add it in your favorite :). I truly hope you'll like it and appreciate it :D.

PART 1 : PAGE 1
PART 2 : PAGE 2
PART 3 : PAGE 7
PART 4 : PAGE 8
PART 5 : PAGE 11
PART 6 : PAGE 15
PART 7 : PAGE 18
PART 8 : PAGE 22
PART 9 : PAGE 25
PART 10:PAGE 27
PART 11:PAGE 31
PART 12:PAGE 34
PART 13:PAGE 38
PART 14:PAGE 43
PART 15:PAGE 47
PART 16:PAGE 50
PART 17:PAGE 54
PART 18:PAGE 60
PART 19:PAGE 64
PART 20:PAGE 69
PART 1

"I love you so much Muskaan" the guy said pecking on his soon-to-be wife's, Muskaan's, lips.

"I love you too Maan" Muskaan replied happily and feeling excited.

In less than two weeks they were going to be married, their dream was going to come true. They had endless talks at nights as to how their wedding was going to be, how much baby they were going to have, what they will name them and how much they will love each other and their babies.

Padma and Shashank, Maan's parents, were apprehensive at first as Muskaan was an orphan but then seeing Maan and Muskaan's love they agreed to their alliance and were very much happy with Maan's choice.

Muskaan took Padma and Shashank as her parents. Lived all her life without her parents she craved for them and Maan had completed that void, he was her knight in shinning armour, his saviour.

"I want you to decorate our room as per both of our choice" he said encircling from behind as she looked around his room.

Not that it was for the first time but this time he was saying the decoration of the room. "but I love the way this room is" She said turning her face toward him.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to sacrifice on your desires" he said lovingly.

He knew how much Muskaan had suffered and now he wanted to shower her with all the love he had. He had loved her just too much.

Giving a look around, she said "I actually want to change a thing in this room". Her eyes shew her excitement.

"ok then let's go" he said and gave a her sloppy kiss on her lips.

"Maan" she whined like a baby.

"don't act, I know you loved it" he said with a wink and hugged her. Both of them left.

Muskaan told him to take her in a big mall, reaching there she entered in a frame shop and ordered few frames.

Whilst, Maan just kept looking at her and admiring her. He didn't ask her even once why she was buying the frames. Once she was done with her purchases, she said with a smile "ok, I am done let's go"

"you don't want to buy anything else?" he asked her, waiting for a yes but she shook her head. Maan smiled at her innocence. Taking the shopping bags, he gave her a side hug and left for his home.

They went in his rooms, Muskaan placed pictured of them as well as his parents in it and hang it on the walls. Apart that she hang few empty frames. "why empty frames?" he asked, placing his head on her shoulder.

"To replace them with out babies' picture in the future" she said with a blush.

Going down, Muskaan helped Padma in the kitchen and cooked halwa for everyone especially for Maan as he loved it. All loved the halwa and complimented her but Maan wasn't done with his praises so as soon as he got a chance he kissed her full on her lips.

"For sure, the halwa was amazing but I still love this lips more" saying this, he kissed a blushing Muskaan again.

Muskaan hugged him and said "Maan, I love being like this in your arms."

"Me too sweetheart" he kissed on her neck.

Few days later, Muskaan was at her tiny appartment as per ritual she wasn't ready to stay at Maan's house till the wedding. She joined them in the day but she spent the nights at her home. As she saw the shooting star, she prayed 'God, no matter what happens to me keep Maan happy'.

Maybe, she had sensed something was going to happen that was why she prayed for his savior's well being.

Next day, Maan and Muskaan went to mall to do the rest of the shopping. They were really happy and excited. In the way back to home, Maan was flirting with her when they noticed a car coming toward them. That car was driving in the wrong track. Maan and Muskaan's eyes were widen in horror.

All that Maan wanted to do was to somehow save his Muskaan but his mind was blocked, he didn't know what to do. It was too late to do anything as they bumped into each other and the accident was severe.

Being injured badly, Maan still tried to open his eyes with difficulty, he wanted to Muskaan "Muskaan, I love you" he called her out. His eyes were dropping.

"Maan, I love you too" she whispered before passing out.

They were taken to the hospital, where they were immediately rushed in the Operation Theater.

After few hours, Maan opened his eyes and looked around him, looking for Muskaan "where is Muskaan" he said in chocked voice.

Shashank and Padma, who had come in the hospital as soon as they heard the news, were drenched with tears. They head Maan and said "She is no more"

"no this can't happen, she can't die" Maan pushed them away and wasn't ready to believe. "NO NO NOTHING CAN HAPPEN TO HER" he shouted at the top of his voice, he was no longer in his sense.

Hey guys,
Here is the first part, I really hope you liked it and would love to like the rest of the story too.
Please leave your comments as they encourage me to write further and it truly means a lot to me:)
All the criticism, suggestions and questions are most welcome :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 23 April 2011 at 3:07pm

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarharikashiva25laila889gaberinlwgeetkrishna.nehavashiCandy_jspp1980navyanissigagsyariz2000wifey90xxsanaaaxxTinkJiavishrutasakadafiSapphireFlamesVirIka4evershalinikanagushruthiruchsimli95richu26kalikijensoniaz121Srabon_DharaPurplePetalkhushboo22katerpillarMGRMFFSkavya.sravyasanam1234uhemvbRukhluvMaans-o-m-m-i-emishtibtrishapEscapistdoosheekaSaJan-SaJangopi06puthpushpiAnvi2009iqbals4everMsMovielovergangesegbgurti30ninavimaanujaanuCutee999gurudrishtiShimmerrMunaMeet22maaneetsangelsimi91-Zahra15-kiran_ratiambbihaAudiwaliasmj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94-Veritaserum-Dilsaykomlikasweet cherryanjucoolnisha_bs_ddtaibaaaesha143Sofnanamita25mitzi11hinal_maaneetshah10FireSafireFireedivareenacraziekudi-afsha-kooliio6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.millie_maaneetpreethia--Ratna---Mrinalini-Shalvepunam2712suhaaanaIsleOfCaprispvdpickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Unpredictable Life*Maaneet-Pt20 Pg69(23/4/11)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shah10

IF-Sizzlerz

shah10

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
wow..awsome love it.
do ocntinue plz.
add me to yr pm list.
thx.

smj1977.shruti

IF-Rockerz

smj1977.shruti

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged