Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

*Unpredictable Life*ArSh-Pt20 Pg73(23/04/11) (Page 9)

nightstar IF-Rockerz
nightstar
nightstar

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
i want quick, frequent and loooooooooooooooooooooooong updatesSmile

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
PART 3 on PAGE 6
PART 4

As Sujal knew that Kashish had to talk with Dr Shashank as a doctor, he left the hospital saying bye to them and secretly blowing a kiss to Kashish. Which also meant, 'come back soon, I am waiting for you'. Kashish blushed and nodded. No one could have believe seeing them that they were parents of 22 years old girl.

Kashish and Shashank sat in Shashank's cabin. "I am happy that you are willing to work on this case"

"Dr Shashank, the pleasure is mine but before I start with my case I want to know few things. What has led him to this?" Kashish asked, while taking a pen in her hand, ready to take down notes.

"Armaan and Ridhima, his fiance and soon going to be wife, she worked in his company. They were to be married in few days. While coming back at home from the mall when they met with an accident. They both loved each other a lot, we have seen their blooming love. After the accident, they were rushed to the hospital, unfortunately Ridhima lost her life and when Armaan got to know this he wasn't able to control himself." Shashank said all of this with anguish in his voice.

Kashish noted down all of that as it may help her in the future. "Dr Shashank, all I can say is I'll give my 100 percent to cure your son and the rest is on the Almighty" Kashish said, being modest. She didn't want to give false hopes.

"I would like to see Armaan" Kashish said, wanting to see her patient, she didn't address him as a patient but as a person.

"for sure" Shashank took her in Armaan's ward. Once a handsome and full of life was laying there with his pale face and looking so weak.

"I can't believe life can be so cruel to some humans" she said, emotionally. True, emotions were not to be involved in their profession but Kashish believed in having emotions, in purpose to give her 100 percent.

After that, Kashish checked her previous days report. There wasn't even a bit of recovery. He was same or in more worse condition then before.

Meanwhile, Shilpa was sitting in her room and chatting with her friends in London. True she missed them yet she felt peace to be back at homeland.

The whole family sat down to have dinner, "so how was the meeting mom dad?" Shilpa asked them happily.

"the deal went well and it's actually a good fusion." Sujal replied with a smile.

"wow that's great" Shilpa exclaimed and turned toward her mother.

"Well I met Armaan, the guy I am going to assist. I feel really bad to see him in this condition. He loved someone too much that he can't bear to live without her" Kashish felt upset with the whole thing which happened to Armaan.

Hugging her mom, Shilpa said "don't worry mom, I know you are the best and Armaan would be fit and fine soon enough". She tried her best to encourage her mother.

Kashish kissed Shilpa's forehead and said "I also hope to make Armaan normal again".

Even though, Shilpa or Sujal hadn't met Armaan yet they knew him thanks to Kashish.

All of them had a very lovely dinner. After the cleaning, they sat down in the lounge and switched on the TV. They had made you sure to spend some quality time at least in the morning and in the evening as mostly they were busy during the day.

Nonetheless, they tried their best to show Shilpa around the city. Kashish and Sujal had introduced Shilpa with their old friends Shubanker and Kirti as well as their sons, Rahul and Anjali and their better halfs, respectively Muskaan and Atul. They all had become instantly friends and they volunteered to show Shilpa around the city, which made their parents happy.

The whole next week passed away quickly, Shilpa was on tour of Mumbai with her new friends and she enjoyed to the fullest. Sujal was doing well in fact really well his business whereas as for Kashish, there was no improvement in Armaan's case and she was getting worried.

Kashish told her family all the facts related to Armaan. All of them felt like they knew Armaan from a long time.

One day, Shashank and Padma were sitting with Armaan. "Armaan why are you not responding, we can't see you like this. At least for us, try to fight" seeing their son like this killed them.

In the other side, Shilpa was sitting with her parents after dinner. "mom dad, I have decided to join the hospital. I got selected in Sanjeevani" she replied cheekily.

"you didn't tell us" Sujal said with a frown.

"I didn't want to be chosen because I am you daughter" she said, giving him a hug.

Sujal and Kashish felt proud to have a daughter like Shilpa, who wanted to do things on her own.

Next day, Shilpa joined the hospital. As she entered in the hospital, she felt excited. She felt like something or someone was waiting for her. Something was going to happen.

As Shilpa was walking toward the nurse station, she stopped suddenly in front of a room. She could remember that it was the room were Armaan was kept. She entered in the room in purpose to see him as she felt really close to him.

She went near him and felt bad to see someone who loved someone so dearly that he couldn't bear the distance.

"Armaan, I hope you will get well soon" no a second later, the beep beep of the heartbeat machine started.

Shashank, who was just about to enter in the room quickened up his speed. At first he saw the heartbeat rhythm, it shew positive react and what he saw next left his shocked.

Hey guys,
Here is the next part, I really hope you liked it and would love to read the rest of the story too.
Please have a look at the Thanks Note, the part in red and let me know what you want. If you want a part every second or third day then please do comment regularly.
Please leave your comments as they encourage me to write further and it truly means a lot to me:)
All the criticism, suggestions and questions are most welcome :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

jaspreet12gudiyanrani143trendyfriendsrtarLu_Armidiyachillpiyushiarsh444Bhavya8Gurpreet16foxiGloriosaa_Afrin_punamluvshilpaMaNaLoVeKaShyongshinprincessrashidafrnd.of.frndzkrazy4kashkshanikaasweety_urshmischiefjannat4evermeeru_s_armaanakshadAzmii-screwed.UP-fri42911vidu87-shamima-KaShforever06-wild-Nazzz16cutie_mahimaIqbal Neha1prachi06kavyaadhruvikaluvsKSGAR_LOVERlil_desi_goddes-Nina-janu1610arshluver_15k_anjali12amruta04sammy4uAMMY12teenorchidswetha10noseasync..Amira..anumeha_rajatKaSh-Maneet-FanEuphoria.felicitysmoak.Xiahtic-5-GoogleWithMe-

sammy4u IF-Rockerz
sammy4u
sammy4u

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
great update yaar
loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

qt4ever

qt4ever Goldie
qt4ever
qt4ever

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Gr8 updt
Norz IF-Sizzlerz
Norz
Norz

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
lovely part
cant wait 4 ARSH interaction
hajmaz Senior Member
hajmaz
hajmaz

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
wow wish armaan get well soon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon
diyachill Senior Member
diyachill
diyachill

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
hey superb ...............yaar ........i thinl shilpa is looalike of riddhima
arshluver_15 IF-Rockerz
arshluver_15
arshluver_15

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Kashish
that was great part..........i hope everything goes well from now and shilpa will be able to help armaan get well soon.....................
loved the part were much
nruti

Go to top